Looking for prohormone critique before pulling triggger

ayyyman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for some last minute input before following through on my next cycle.

27 m
5-10
187 lb
12-14% bf
Years lifting: 6.5
Previous cycles: 1 (2012) - M-sten/epistane

My last cycle I gained roughly 20lbs in 4 weeks (180-200) and I'm interested in doing another similar cycle.

I came across German Pharmaceuticals megatren (5mg m-sten; 20mg trenavar). I'm looking to drop to single digit bf and fill out to 190 lb.

Week 1: 3 pills/day
Week 2: 4 pills/day
Week 3: 5 pills/day
Week 4: 5 pills/day

PCT: Week 4-8
aromasin .25mg ed
clomid 100mg ed

Liver Support:
Tudca: 500mg ed
Nac: 1200mg ed

I got the PCT from a sticky on another forum. However, it seems a bit high. Does this look correct?

Also, should I include aromasin during the cycle as well, or only if I feel like I need it?

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
Well, if you aren’t running test with that cycle (which you should to maintain gains and because neither of those compounds aromatize) then no aromasin would be useless because there’s no estrogen being converted by either of those compounds. The clomid doesn’t need to be ran at 100mg for all four weeks, just the first two.

ayyyman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, if you aren’t running test with that cycle (which you should to maintain gains and because neither of those compounds aromatize) then no aromasin would be useless because there’s no estrogen being converted by either of those compounds. The clomid doesn’t need to be ran at 100mg for all four weeks, just the first two.
Does this look ok for clomid?

Week 4-6: 100mg ed
Week 6-8: 50mg ed

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm looking for some last minute input before following through on my next cycle.

27 m
5-10
187 lb
12-14% bf

My last cycle I gained roughly 20lbs in 4 weeks (180-200) and I'm interested in doing another similar cycle.

I came across German Pharmaceuticals megatren (5mg m-sten; 20mg trenavar). I'm looking to drop to single digit bf and fill out to 190 lb.

aromasin .25mg ed
clomid 100mg ed

Liver Support:

I got the PCT from a sticky on another forum. However, it seems a bit high. Does this look correct?

Also, should I include aromasin during the cycle as well, or only if I feel like I need it?
Yeah clomid way high bro, 50/25/25/25 would be more than enough.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

27 m
5-10
187 lb
12-14% bf

aromasin .25mg ed
clomid 100mg ed

Liver Support:

Yeah clomid way high bro, 50/25/25/25 would be more than enough.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Run the clomid 50/50/25/25 like Whisky said. If you decide to run aromasin during pct, I’d run it 6.25mg eod, running it 2 weeks past the clomid. For cycle support, just get an all-in-one product like ar1macare pro, k1ngsguard, or cel cycle assist; you’d also want to consider adding 500-1000mg of tudca to the cycle support. I’m not too familar with german pharmaceuticals; they had mixed reviews from what I remember.

ayyyman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Run the clomid 50/50/25/25 like Whisky said. If you decide to run aromasin during pct, I’d run it 6.25mg eod, running it 2 weeks past the clomid. For cycle support, just get an all-in-one product like ar1macare pro, k1ngsguard, or cel cycle assist; you’d also want to consider adding 500-1000mg of tudca to the cycle support. I’m not too familar with german pharmaceuticals; they had mixed reviews from what I remember.

Ok thanks, so run the aromasin for 6 weeks (week 4-10: 6.25mg eod)? Theres no need to run it week 1-4 right?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok thanks, so run the aromasin for 6 weeks (week 4-10: 6.25mg eod)? Theres no need to run it week 1-4 right?
Aromasin isn’t really necessary, but if you run it during pct, then yea, 6.25mg eod weeks 5-10. You could also just go with 6.25mg twice a week.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Get test if you can. For pct run only clomid 50/50/25/25 unless you think you’ll still have terrible estrogen issues requiring an AI?