4 andro and 1andro?

Skeptik

Awards
Does anyone know how long is the half life of those two andros. All I can find are statements that claim very short half life.
Does anyone know exactly how long HL is?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
9 days

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
9 Days.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YW!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From memory I thought it was 8-12 hours approx......don’t quote me on that though

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^ quoted. lol.
It's 9 days.
Really - I thought you were taking the piss....

A 9 dat half life would have a single tab still detectable after approx 45 days.....most studies suggest its only 9 days?

A 9 day half life would only need dosing once every 3-4 days or so rather than the twice a day always recommend.

Not saying your wrong but legit confused if your right....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really - I thought you were taking the piss....

A 9 dat half life would have a single tab still detectable after approx 45 days.....most studies suggest its only 9 days?

A 9 day half life would only need dosing once every 3-4 days or so rather than the twice a day always recommend.

Not saying your wrong but legit confused if your right....
I think it's effective half life of it, not trace amounts still in the system metabolizing. I find that crazy, and kind of cool.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think if it's 12-24 hours, it doesn't matter because you are dosing daily, but to clear your system it would take 10 days at least, but I'd give it 30. I'm assuming the OP is asking about clearing the system, much like a short or long ester.

The only thing to be concerned with by half-life otherwise would be a less than 8-12 hours half life because you are splitting dose then. I don't recall anyone splitting doses daily on 1-AD.

Skeptik

Awards
I think if it's 12-24 hours, it doesn't matter because you are dosing daily, but to clear your system it would take 10 days at least, but I'd give it 30. I'm assuming the OP is asking about clearing the system, much like a short or long ester.

The only thing to be concerned with by half-life otherwise would be a less than 8-12 hours half life because you are splitting dose then. I don't recall anyone splitting doses daily on 1-AD.
Can you tell me where did you found that info, wherever I tried to search it claimed fairly short half life. I was thinking 5hrs max?!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Ah ok I assumed OP was asking about half life for dosing reasons rather than detection. Detection at 9 days obviously means a half life way less than that (I’ve previously read it’s normally 5 half lives for a compound to be pretty much ineffective any more but detection would be longer I’m sure.....

DennisC1986

Awards
Being detectable 9 days later doesn't mean the half life is nine days, unless I'm greatly mistaken. For example the half life of Valium which is one of the longest is around 100 hours, and if you take enough it will still be detected 9 days or even longer after ingestion

Skeptik

Awards
Being detectable 9 days later doesn't mean the half life is nine days, unless I'm greatly mistaken. For example the half life of Valium which is one of the longest is around 100 hours, and if you take enough it will still be detected 9 days or even longer after ingestion
The thing is I could find half life for all others PHs except for those 2

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The thing is I could find half life for all others PHs except for those 2
It might help if you were willing to answer why you asked the question. People are bouncing around totally different answers because they don't know what you are trying to accomplish.

Skeptik

Awards
It might help if you were willing to answer why you asked the question. People are bouncing around totally different answers because they don't know what you are trying to accomplish.
I'm just interested in half life info(active half life) I'm taking 11oxo and furuza right now. I goggled it and found 11oxo 5hrs, furuza has 2_4hrs half life, not detection time in your body. Now I couldn't find any info on 1 and 4 andro, except that they have relatively short half life. I would like to know precisely how much 2 4 5 8 or 12 hrs? Sorry guys if my English is bad

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yates84, do you happen to have an approximate answer to this?

Skeptik

Awards
I read that earlier. It doesn't really answer his question (although the title suggests that it would).

So far everyone has quoted detection times, or guessed at the half-life.
One more time I'm really sorry for my bad English. Question is how long is active half life, like halodrol has 6 to 8 hrs, epistane 5hrs. How much for those two? One more time sorry for my bad English