A temporary solution to the anxiety/aggresion on cycle

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
So by word of mouth someone got me started on this Decoction of Semen Nelumbinis from Amazon. Its supposed to help you relax and help fight depression. I bought it and took a wild run for it sense I have ALWAYS had aggresion and anxiety problems on a cycle. For once this took my anxiety and aggression and REALLY made a difference!! I highly encourage someone else to try this out!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So by word of mouth someone got me started on this Decoction of Semen Nelumbinis from Amazon. Its supposed to help you relax and help fight depression. I bought it and took a wild run for it sense I have ALWAYS had aggresion and anxiety problems on a cycle. For once this took my anxiety and aggression and REALLY made a difference!! I highly encourage someone else to try this out!
LOL. That product has quite the name! What's in it?? :)

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
LOL. That product has quite the name! What's in it?? :)

• Nelumbo nucifera
• Ophiopogon japonicus
• Poria cocos
• Ginseng radix
• Plantago asiatica
• Scutellaria baicalensis
• Astragalus mongholicus
• Lycium chinense
• Glycyrrhiza glabra

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
45$ for a max 60 day supply seems steep. I'm a big believer in ancient chinese herbal compounds. I took one that cured my gull stones and gull bladder attacks but they are 8$ through right supplyer.

But on a diff note how effective was this? how would you compare it to a klonapin and whatever? just trying to get a read on how effective the 45$ cure is

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
45$ for a max 60 day supply seems steep. I'm a big believer in ancient chinese herbal compounds. I took one that cured my gull stones and gull bladder attacks but they are 8$ through right supplyer.

But on a diff note how effective was this? how would you compare it to a klonapin and whatever? just trying to get a read on how effective the 45$ cure is
For me it definitely did seem to reduce the majority of my aggresion and anxiety on cycle. Yeah, it's very pricey but I just went for it and it was worth it. Now, just because I have a good experience with it doesn't mean you will. I think this is definitely a natrual version compared to any over the counter mental pills the doctors and pharmacists give you.