Ph Test base

finn18

Awards
Hey guys just curious on what would be a better test base for a ph cycle 4-andro or Epi Andro? pretty much just trying to keep my libido up and working great so just wanted to know which of those two would be best to stack with 1-Andro on a cut. Really don't want any issues with libido I wanna keep that working at 100%. So pretty much what would be a better choice 4- Andro or Epi Andro to stack with 1-andro?

Scrutiny

Awards
Hey guys just curious on what would be a better test base for a ph cycle 4-andro or Epi Andro? pretty much just trying to keep my libido up and working great so just wanted to know which of those two would be best to stack with 1-Andro on a cut. Really don't want any issues with libido I wanna keep that working at 100%. So pretty much what would be a better choice 4- Andro or Epi Andro to stack with 1-andro?
4 Andro or if you could get your hands on actual 4AD ( 4 Androstenediol ) that would be best.

Epi Andro is not considered a test base as it converts to DHT therefore it’s more of a DHT base which serves similar functions such as libido improvement, Muscle hardness / prompting fat loss etc.

finn18

Awards
Since 4 andro is a "wet" compound wouldn't it not be great to use during a cut tho? or should I just stack epi andro 1 andro and 4 andro for a cut cycle?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epiandro if your cutting, should offset the lethargy from 1-andro enough but be prepared to have to power through some days bro.

reforged

Awards
I'm a pretty big fan of epi-andro. Personally, I would stack the 3, just my opinion tho.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need estrogen! So 4ad is my suggestion.

finn18

Awards
Alright thanks guys! looks like ill be stacking all three epi, 4, and 1 andro thanks for the help!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried running 4 andro with sd on a previous cycle and it did nothing but I was only running it at 400mg a day. Using dermacrine just now and feel much better. Not uber horny or anything but definitely less lethargy.