osta arachidonic acid question

wantmogains

Awards
i have a tube of ostarine and a bottle of arachidonic acid , would i get more muscle growth doing them at the same time , or would i get more muscle growth doing the tube then the bottle or viscera , thanks for the response .

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Put both bottles up your butt at the same time, twice as anabolic... that or read up on Ostarine and how to dose it and ARA ... also look at diet and training on/off cycles, side effects, pct and all the jazz... just from your question not too sure about your experience.

:)

wantmogains

Awards
thank you for wasting my time and yours as*hole , i know about all of that jazz my question is would there be a synergistic effect or would i be better off taking them separately

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To answer your question.... maybe, depends on your diet, training and general life style... are you cutting or bulking? how long you going to do it for? whats your pct? what is your bf%

You would assume they would equate to slightly better gains together than just Osta by itself.

You'd probably wont to do it for 6-12 weeks for osta at 12-20mg and pct for 3-4 weeks after with a serm. I stay away from ARA for various reasons (mainly inflammation) and not too sure about dosage tbh, but it will probbably help with strength

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ii'd run them in series and not parallel. ara is inflammatory and osta is supposed to have healing effects which would make them oppose each other to some extent. osta first, ara in pct.