Is this a good diet/cycle plan?

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Test cyp (200mg or 250mg) Dbol (25mg or 50mg) maybe add epistane and replace the dbol at 40mg for the first 4 weeks?

NOTE: Trying to stay as safe as possible so please feel free to tell me if I'm 100% wrong :)

NOTE: Bulking is the key right now!

Week 1- 1/2CC

Week 2- 1CC

Week 3- 1.5CC

Week 4- 2CC

Week 5-2CC

Week 6- 1.5CC

Week 7- 1CC

Week 8- 1/2CC

1 Clomid tab a day for 20 days

(wait 2 weeks after last injection for pct)

MEAL PLAN BELOW

Meal 1
4 egg whites
¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 scallions
2 slices Ezekiel bread
1 fruit e.g. apple

Meal 2
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1 cup blueberries
1 ounce almonds
1 cup vanilla almond/coconut milk
1 cup water

Meal 3
6 ounces grilled flank steak
1 ripe tomato
½ cucumber
1 teaspoon olive-oil

Meal 4
6 ounces boneless chicken breast
⅓ quinoa
2 walnuts
Dried cranberries

Meal 5
5 ounces tuna steak, with 7 ounces cod
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
2 medium yams
1 tbsp butter
4 stalks of asparagus

Meal 6

4 things of salmon
16 oz. of white/brown rice
6 slices of wheat bread
10 eggs
20 sticks of celery

Supplements: Platinum Hydro Whey Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein

Rich piana's 5% alldayyoumay amino acid drink. NOTE: (contains lots of stims should I be worried)?

AR1MACARE PRO Complete On Cycle Therapy Protection, 240 capsules, by Olympus Labs

OR

Cycle Assist by CEL

(which is better above)

Milk thiste at 2000mg a day. L-arginine and hawthorne berry 500mg each. cranberry supplement at 100mg's.

also where can I get some good Tudca & Nac?

is 200mg of Taurine good?

1-2 gallons of water daily.

Thank you!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ancillaries look fine but how much do you weigh? 1/2cc? IMO you need to be running AT LEAST 500mg test per week for at least 12 weeks to even be worth while

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
500mg test a week for solid gains, or run the test at 200mg a week to maintain normal functioning. Whichever you choose I recommend to run the same amount per week to keep the levels in your system steady. The fastest way to get steady levels with cypionate is to inject double the amount (1000mg if running 500mg per week and 400mg if you run 200mg a week) on the first week and then the normally amount for the rest of the cycle. Levels will be steady in around 12 days as apposed to around 21 days. It isn't a crucial move, and it can shorten your cycle by a week, but you get the benefits sooner.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Ancillaries look fine but how much do you weigh? 1/2cc? IMO you need to be running AT LEAST 500mg test per week for at least 12 weeks to even be worth while
I weigh 190 right now

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
500mg test a week for solid gains, or run the test at 200mg a week to maintain normal functioning. Whichever you choose I recommend to run the same amount per week to keep the levels in your system steady. The fastest way to get steady levels with cypionate is to inject double the amount (1000mg if running 500mg per week and 400mg if you run 200mg a week) on the first week and then the normally amount for the rest of the cycle. Levels will be steady in around 12 days as apposed to around 21 days. It isn't a crucial move, and it can shorten your cycle by a week, but you get the benefits sooner.
what about the dbol? you think that should be fine? or should I replace that with Epistane?

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
Depends on the dose of epistane but I would vouch for the epistane for lean gains. Dbol will turn you into a watery beast and it will shed off once you hop off. Run epistane at 30mg for 4 weeks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For bulking, dbol would be better than epistane, no question.

for the test, 500mg/wk would be ideal and 50mg dbol - make 100% sure you ahve a legit Rx AI as you will need it with that combo.

CEL makes both tudca as well as cycle assist (which has all your bases covered). Usually the best priced around too.

Watch you blood pressure with any stims. You should be keeping an eye on it regardless, but stims can heavily exacerbate the problem. Just be cautious.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
For bulking, dbol would be better than epistane, no question.

for the test, 500mg/wk would be ideal and 50mg dbol - make 100% sure you ahve a legit Rx AI as you will need it with that combo.

CEL makes both tudca as well as cycle assist (which has all your bases covered). Usually the best priced around too.

Watch you blood pressure with any stims. You should be keeping an eye on it regardless, but stims can heavily exacerbate the problem. Just be cautious.
Thank you for your input! This is a dumb question but when you say "legit Rx AI" what does that mean? Are we talking a Pharmacist grade AI?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s up with your doses? Why are they different amounts each week?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your input! This is a dumb question but when you say "legit Rx AI" what does that mean? Are we talking a Pharmacist grade AI?
yes, Rx = pharma (aromasin/adex)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could also get it from ugl. I just order my ai from the same place I get my all natty gear from ;]

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I weigh 190 right now
Ok. As others have said, no need to taper test dosages. With the long ester compound, it’s gonna take about 4 weeks to really “feel”. Run it for 10-12 weeks to make gains “stick”. Drop test completely week 12 and you will have a good 2-4 weeks of high blood levels while it leaves your system. An longer cycle (10-14 weeks) will allow your body to adjust to that homeostasis and give you more permanent result, granted PCT and diet is maintained as well as heavy lifting.

Depending on your BF% now, epistane may be a better option for clean bulking. If you want straight mass and are starting at a low body fat, dbol for the win.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Ok. As others have said, no need to taper test dosages. With the long ester compound, it’s gonna take about 4 weeks to really “feel”. Run it for 10-12 weeks to make gains “stick”. Drop test completely week 12 and you will have a good 2-4 weeks of high blood levels while it leaves your system. An longer cycle (10-14 weeks) will allow your body to adjust to that homeostasis and give you more permanent result, granted PCT and diet is maintained as well as heavy lifting.

Depending on your BF% now, epistane may be a better option for clean bulking. If you want straight mass and are starting at a low body fat, dbol for the win.
Well that's very simple to follow. Thanks a bunch!

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established

Im going for the 10-14 week time period now. Should I pin once or twice a week. Or should I just stick with the routine I have above ^^

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Im going for the 10-14 week time period now. Should I pin once or twice a week. Or should I just stick with the routine I have above ^^
Twice per week at least IMO, to keep levels stable. Enjoy the ride !