Ph Cycle

finn18

Awards
Hey, Just wondering if this is a good ph cycle to run. Im thinking of running 1-Testosterone by hi-tech Pharma, 17 pro Andro by lg Sciences, and Epiandro by primeval labs. Just curious if there is anything else I would need to add in with these? I know I need cycle support for my liver and all that. Also I need to make sure my libido is working great while during cycle and post cycle so just wondering if ill be alright while running these or if I should add in something like T-Force or HCGenerate during cycle to keep the libido running well?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You need to provide more info bro.

How old are you? What’s your lifting experience? Is it your first cycle? Current weight and BF?, what’s the goal? How long will you run it? What doses? What pct you got?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like the above says. I think once we get more stats it will be easier to answer. In general, I would always search on here to see if someone has ran that same exact stack and see what they ran on cycle and what they used for pct. Since both those are suppressive you will want a serm during pct such as nolva or clomid. It's always good to tag in cel cycle assist if you want a good on cycle support product. I would say T-Force or HCGenerate isn't necessary during your cycle.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
And just so you're not blindsided. You are going to need alot more product than you think. Running andros isn't cheap.

finn18

Awards
im 22, been lifting for 7 years, and yes this will be my first ph cycle but I have used sarms in the past. Im 6' 0" and i was 190lbs but am cutting now so down to 180lbs with a bf% of 10% . My goal is to get a little more shredded and burn off any excess body fat. I will run it for around 6 weeks and then do a proper nova and clomid pct and for doses of the ph's ill just be doing whatever is recommended on the bottles.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
im 22, been lifting for 7 years, and yes this will be my first ph cycle but I have used sarms in the past. Im 6' 0" and i was 190lbs but am cutting now so down to 180lbs with a bf% of 10% . My goal is to get a little more shredded and burn off any excess body fat. I will run it for around 6 weeks and then do a proper nova and clomid pct and for doses of the ph's ill just be doing whatever is recommended on the bottles.
The bottle doses will be too low.

finn18

Awards
Yeah after saying that I realized they would probably be on the low end for dosage so for dosages I will probably be running 1-test by hi tech ( which is 1 andro) at 330 mg, Epiandro around 300-400mg probably 350mg, and 17 pro at 150-200mg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah after saying that I realized they would probably be on the low end for dosage so for dosages I will probably be running 1-test by hi tech ( which is 1 andro) at 330 mg, Epiandro around 300-400mg probably 350mg, and 17 pro at 150-200mg
You’ll want epiandro at 700+ tbh bro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And just so you're not blindsided. You are going to need alot more product than you think. Running andros isn't cheap.
Keep in mind what this guy just said, andros might be the safest rout, but to run a proper andro cycle is about the most expensive cycle there is with the exception of a cycle containing hgh

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep in mind what this guy just said, andros might be the safest rout, but to run a proper andro cycle is about the most expensive cycle there is with the exception of a cycle containing hgh
Ain’t that the truth, my first run of 1/4/epiandro was just short of $800

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's a bit extreme lol. But $300+ is not uncommon for a andro cycle. That's too rich for my blood. I could do 16 weeks of test with a oral kicker, t3, some peptides or possibly gh, support sups and pct for way less then $800.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's a bit extreme lol. But $300+ is not uncommon for a andro cycle. That's too rich for my blood. I could do 16 weeks of test with a oral kicker, t3, some peptides or possibly gh, support sups and pct for way less then $800.
I’m in the UK and used pred lol

Made some guesses on exchange rate but $800 is pretty close I reckon.

I was running mk677 as well to be fair

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whoa!! I haven't run an Andro cycle. With numbers like that, I don't think I will, either. :)