Thoughts on next cycle

larryfulk

Awards
So thinking of running ostarine solo for six weeks to drop a bit of body fat and retain muscle, followed directly by nanodrol with dermatrest as a base for some lean mass gains.
Ostarine- 20,20,20,20,20,20
Dermatrest 0, 0, 0, 0,50,75,75,75,75,75
Nanodrol. Last 4 weeks, 1ml per day
Pct- Clomid 50,50,25,25
Arimadex on hand, probably pick up Spartan shield on cycle, and natty test booster for pct. I'm 38, 180 pounds, 5ft.10.
Thoughts?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So thinking of running ostarine solo for six weeks to drop a bit of body fat and retain muscle, followed directly by nanodrol with dermatrest as a base for some lean mass gains.
Ostarine- 20,20,20,20,20,20
Dermatrest 0, 0, 0, 0,50,75,75,75,75,75
Nanodrol. Last 4 weeks, 1ml per day
Pct- Clomid 50,50,25,25
Arimadex on hand, probably pick up Spartan shield on cycle, and natty test booster for pct. I'm 38, 180 pounds, 5ft.10.
Thoughts?
Looks good, but I would extend Osta to 8 - 12 weeks.

For natty anabolics during PCT, I prefer an all on in product. There are a few out there, including AlphaMax XT. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

larryfulk

Awards
I also just ordered O.L. cardarine, would that be a better fit during the osta or during pct?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also just ordered O.L. cardarine, would that be a better fit during the osta or during pct?
I don't see you needing the cardarine energy but it'll protect you from cholesterol and it can be beneficial both during cycle and pct. It has the potential to make a recovery easier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpicedCider Anabolics 28
Supplements 8
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 9
Joedoubledose Supplements 6