Sarms cycle - pct question

BILLZAR

Awards
Greetings everyone,

Just finished my second Sarm cycle
I run ostarine @30mg / day, RAD-140 @12 mg , Cardarine @20 mg , Androsta 100 mg and nolvadex @20mg
i did blood tests before and after cycle.Total cholesterol dropped from 142 to 122 while hdl cholesterol dropped from 45 to 1,5 (!) and LDL increased from 90 to 103.
Prolactine is at 13.08 ng/ml while total Testosterone INCREASED from 6.37 to 8.7 ng/ml( maybe is the nolvadex to blame for the increase in testo ) . My question is do I really need a PCT given the fact that i did not have any testosterone suppression ? and if a pct is necessary , what protocol should i follow ? clomid ?
I would also like to mention that my t3 and t4 slightly decreased , at 0,88 and 45.18 nnmol/l each.

thank you in advance

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
if your test increased you don't need a pct....pct is to recover suppressed levels.

BILLZAR

Awards
8 weeks . I guess I’m very sensitive to this stuff .

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your test increased on that I would take a bet the sarms were fake and nolva slightly raised your test

BILLZAR

Awards
If your test increased on that I would take a bet the sarms were fake and nolva slightly raised your test
And how you explain the drop in Hdl and the increase in ldl ?

toolhead

toolhead

Awards
How long after stopping the cycle did you get those bloods?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And how you explain the drop in Hdl and the increase in ldl ?
There's studies of nolva being beneficial to cholesterol, I think the test subjects were postmenopausal women but none the less