kidney damage from Epistane (20mg)???

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible for you to damage your kidneys from using epistane 20mg daily for 4 weeks? or would it take a MUCH stronger oral?

S

Studd123

Awards
Unless you had a pre-existing condition, I strongly doubt it

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An healthy liver is not gonna feel 20 mg epistane. Not only Is the liver the best organ to recover itself but also steroids are not as toxic as people think. The problem you run in to just as with everything else that's toxic to your liver is when you take too much or/and for too long. It's a safety thing to protect your liver especially if you're planning on running many cycles. If you wanna be healthy you don't drink every day right? Do the average man protect himself from alcohol by taking liver protection? Do they do so when on painkillers?. Protect yourself because it's the Right thing to do not because your liver can't take it.

Cardiovascular diseases is a bigger worry.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
An healthy liver is not gonna feel 20 mg epistane. Not only Is the liver the best organ to recover itself but also steroids are not as toxic as people think. The problem you run in to just as with everything else that's toxic to your liver is when you take too much or/and for too long. It's a safety thing to protect your liver especially if you're planning on running many cycles. If you wanna be healthy you don't drink every day right? Do the average man protect himself from alcohol by taking liver protection? Do they do so when on painkillers?. Protect yourself because it's the Right thing to do not because your liver can't take it.

I also do worry about the Cardiovascular part when I'm on ANY type of cycle I just eat clean and keep on the cycle protection. ( I'm lucky enough to not have any type of Cardiovascular problem at all)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also do worry about the Cardiovascular part when I'm on ANY type of cycle I just eat clean and keep on the cycle protection. ( I'm lucky enough to not have any type of Cardiovascular problem at all)
Well just protect yourself because there's no reason not to. Don't do insane amounts of gear and have breaks.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well just protect yourself because there's no reason not to. Don't do insane amounts of gear and have breaks.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree
If you are not pro or never plan too there is no reason to run 10 compounds for 25 weeks while eating 10,000 cals a day

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree
If you are not pro or never plan too there is no reason to run 10 compounds for 25 weeks while eating 10,000 cals a day
Exactly and I think for the average man more Isn't always more. We can only grow to a certain point on a cycle. I added anadrol when I already bulked up a lot and it barely did anything cause my body as just done growing. 10 compounds are for people who are on the verge of being immune to test deca dbol.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly and I think for the average man more Isn't always more. We can only grow to a certain point on a cycle. I added anadrol when I already bulked up a lot and it barely did anything cause my body as just done growing. 10 compounds are for people who are on the verge of being immune to test deca dbol.
And when people say they want to run multiple compounds for there first cycle. Slow and steady and safely is the key

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
That was a pretty specific question. Is there a reason you are worried about your kidneys?
Yes I am. I should be getting my blood work back within 5-6 days. If im still healthy I plan on waiting 9 weeks before I start my Methylstenbolone cycle. (Im nervous)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I am. I should be getting my blood work back within 5-6 days. If im still healthy I plan on waiting 9 weeks before I start my Methylstenbolone cycle. (Im nervous)
I'll be praying for you bro. If you feel comfortable with it, share the results when you get them.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You realize the liver is a different organ than the kidneys, right? :smoker:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread... lulzzzz :lol:

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You realize the liver is a different organ than the kidneys, right? :smoker:
Ah my brain automatically thought about the liver. Well same thing goes for kidneys really, just that the liver is quite a bit stronger recovering.