Dermacrine test base

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Is it still the same? Or did the original formula change? If not what is a good test base nowadays thanks!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Iconic now owns it and I think it’s the same formula. I’d stick with the tried and true myself as I know it to be more popular.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Iconic now owns it and I think it’s the same formula. I’d stick with the tried and true myself as I know it to be more popular.
Sorry what are you referring to as the tried and true exactly?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The original formula

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
I dont understand why people look for a test base on dermacrine, 4-ad or trest.

Why not pin test or if pinning is an issue, use transdermal dmso/androgel/axiron/testim, which is actual real test?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So the dermacrine out there now is still the original formula?
I will tag the Iconic Rep for you a little later and you can ask him.

Why not pin test or if pinning is an issue, use transdermal dmso/androgel/axiron/testim, which is actual real test?
Price would be my first guess. I would love to see someones blood work having used both options with a little time in between.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

legality... top 3 are all still legal, bottom are all Rx

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Price would be my first guess. I would love to see someones blood work having used both options with a little time in between.
legality... top 3 are all still legal, bottom are all Rx
Yeah... im not in the US, so i have no idea about prices there. But from reading forums, ive seen some people say their health care covers these drugs, or a good percentage of the costs and it ends up not being that much.
Not sure about issues for getting this prescribed and covered, but i guess you could just run anything supressive that you can get your hands on and get levels tested right after, then walk in your doctors office claiming low T :p

Where i live i can walk into a drugstore and buy it without prescription. It aint cheap, specially if you compare with the injectable forms, but since i would have to import the other options anyway (dermacrine/trest/4-ad), they end up costing almost the same. Not to mention the odds of it getting stopped at customs/fda and completely wasting that money, besides the time, as it can take up to 3 months to have something delivered here.

So to me, it seems like a viable choice, but i guess its different for other parts of the world.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Our Dermacrine has the same formula as BPS and Primordial Performance (when Primordial switched to the gel carrier over their old school lotion).

As part of the licensing, we must follow the original formula