Ostarine cycle

1. Ostarine cycle

Will be running ostarine at 25mg a day for 8 weeks. Have a couple questions. Iím already prescribed clomid at 25mg a day for naturally low test. Should I continue taking that on cycle or stop taking it until pct? Second question is do I need to take anything on cycle with osta? Thanks

2. Continue the clomid during the cycle. There is nothing you need to take with the osta.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by carsonkeelor View Post
    Continue the clomid during the cycle. There is nothing you need to take with the osta.
    Iíve been told by a couple other people not to continue clomid. Can you tell me why that is?

4. I apologize, I misread the question. Yes, stop the clomid while on ostarine, as it wonít help you. Ostarine at that dose for that long will suppress you. Your body will think that the ostarine is testosterone hence why it stops producing as much. The clomid would be a waste on cycle because it wonít increase your testosterone levels and since ostarine doesnít aromatize, it wonít prevent gyno either.

5. Quote Originally Posted by carsonkeelor View Post
    I apologize, I misread the question. Yes, stop the clomid while on ostarine, as it wonít help you. Ostarine at that dose for that long will suppress you. Your body will think that the ostarine is testosterone hence why it stops producing as much. The clomid would be a waste on cycle because it wonít increase your testosterone levels and since ostarine doesnít aromatize, it wonít prevent gyno either.
    Ok thanks. Pretty mild suppression right? And Iím assuming the reason I donít need anything on cycle with it is because of the fact that it doesnít aromatize, correct? Sorry for all the newbie questions, this will be my first anabolics cycle so Iím just making sure to cover my bases
    •   

6. Yep, nothing on cycle because no aromatizing. Suppression should be fairly mild, it really just depends on the individual. What pct do you have planned?

7. Quote Originally Posted by carsonkeelor View Post
    Yep, nothing on cycle because no aromatizing. Suppression should be fairly mild, it really just depends on the individual. What pct do you have planned?
    Was thinking Iíd just pick back up on my clomid but double the dose for the first two weeks then level back out at my 25mg a day that Iím prescribed

8. Quote Originally Posted by carsonkeelor View Post
    Yep, nothing on cycle because no aromatizing. Suppression should be fairly mild, it really just depends on the individual. What pct do you have planned?
    You think thatís a strong enough pct for that dose of ostarine or should I add in anything else?

9. That's fine. I just finished my first Ostarine cycle and it didn't affect my LH hardly at all so you should rebound quick. With the clomid it'll be really quick

10. It’s plenty man, 50/50/25/25 is a good dose for a mild gear cycle, so you’ll be fine with running it after an osta cycle.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jdm23 View Post
    That's fine. I just finished my first Ostarine cycle and it didn't affect my LH hardly at all so you should rebound quick. With the clomid it'll be really quick
    How long was your cycle and what was your dose?

12. Was talking to a guy who said he got gyno from ostarine and recommended an AI. What do you guys think?

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed120 View Post
    Was talking to a guy who said he got gyno from ostarine and recommended an AI. What do you guys think?
    Ostarine doesnít convert to estrogen. 100% anabolic. Gyno is possible through other mechanisms however iím not sure which. People say that AIís donít work though. Personally iíve taken osta for well over 6 months total time and experienced no gyno.

14. Quote Originally Posted by carsonkeelor View Post
    Ostarine doesnít convert to estrogen. 100% anabolic. Gyno is possible through other mechanisms however iím not sure which. People say that AIís donít work though. Personally iíve taken osta for well over 6 months total time and experienced no gyno.
    I was wondering if maybe it was the source and he got a PH being passed off as osta

15. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed120 View Post
    I was wondering if maybe it was the source and he got a PH being passed off as osta
    Unfortunately that isnít too uncommon, so itís fairly possible.

16. Quote Originally Posted by carsonkeelor View Post
    Unfortunately that isnít too uncommon, so itís fairly possible.
    An AI probably wouldnít even do anything to prevent gyno would it? Since osta doesnít aromatize?

17. get an AI end of story a real one like aromasin

18. I started to run an ostarine cycle about 3 years ago and I didn't really know anything about sarms AI or any of that and 3 weeks later my nipple was itchy and irritated but would come and go I tried to use arimistane but it was pointless get you an AI to be on the safe side...

19. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed120 View Post
    An AI probably wouldnít even do anything to prevent gyno would it? Since osta doesnít aromatize?
    Sarms arenít very researched, and itís mostly unknown as to how ostarine can cause gyno given that it doesnít aromatize... Some say it directly causes the breast tissue glad to activate, some studies say that ostarine actually lowers estrogen. Iíve read different logs from people saying that AIís donít help their gyno from ostarine. Personally if i got gyno from ostarine, i would start taking a low dose of nolvadex on cycle. Nolvadex reverses gyno and if you started taking it at the first signs of gyno symptoms, you should be fine. 10mg a day of nolva should suffice. Start taking it right when nipples feel sensitive/itchy before the lumps start forming.

20. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed120 View Post
    How long was your cycle and what was your dose?
    My total cycle will be 10 weeks. Blood work was done at week 6. Dosing was 12.5/20/25/25/25/25/20/20/20/20. The dosing dropped because I added s4.

No gyno for me. I have read of plenty of cases of it though. I was prepared for whatever. I would recommend having a test base such as dermacrine or super dhea on hand just in case suppression sides get to you. I started using it week 5. Really helps my mood, energy, and helps libido a little.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jdm23 View Post
    My total cycle will be 10 weeks. Blood work was done at week 6. Dosing was 12.5/20/25/25/25/25/20/20/20/20. The dosing dropped because I added s4.

No gyno for me. I have read of plenty of cases of it though. I was prepared for whatever. I would recommend having a test base such as dermacrine or super dhea on hand just in case suppression sides get to you. I started using it week 5. Really helps my mood, energy, and helps libido a little.
    man that s4 is one of my favorite sarms how are you liking it? I loved it stacked with rad 140 I felt like I was on something illegal when stacking them both lol. plus on rad 140 and s4 I never had no itchy nipple feeling so I never felt the need for an AI and I recovered well just by taking an over the counter test booster personally clomid was not needed for me to recover after an 8 week run...

22. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    man that s4 is one of my favorite sarms how are you liking it? I loved it stacked with rad 140 I felt like I was on something illegal when stacking them both lol. plus on rad 140 and s4 I never had no itchy nipple feeling so I never felt the need for an AI and I recovered well just by taking an over the counter test booster personally clomid was not needed for me to recover after an 8 week run...
    Oh I'm loving it! I'm finishing up week 2 right now. I noticed a HUGE jump in libido from it. Also noticing some good strength gains, muscle hardness and vascularity. Did week 1 at 30mg dose 10mg 3 times a day and now I'm doing 20mg 3 times a day. Getting a little bit of the vision sides like adjusting to the dark after coming inside but nothing else. I've only done the ostarine and the s4 and right now the s4 blows the osta away! I'm going to try 75 mg next week and see how it goes.

What was your dosing on the s4? I want to try rad eventually but with work I won't have the time to put in the work on cycle to make it worth it until September, then I'm going for lgd.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jdm23 View Post
    Oh I'm loving it! I'm finishing up week 2 right now. I noticed a HUGE jump in libido from it. Also noticing some good strength gains, muscle hardness and vascularity. Did week 1 at 30mg dose 10mg 3 times a day and now I'm doing 20mg 3 times a day. Getting a little bit of the vision sides like adjusting to the dark after coming inside but nothing else. I've only done the ostarine and the s4 and right now the s4 blows the osta away! I'm going to try 75 mg next week and see how it goes.

What was your dosing on the s4? I want to try rad eventually but with work I won't have the time to put in the work on cycle to make it worth it until September, then I'm going for lgd.
    on s4 75mg was my sweet spot anything more it seemed to not benefit any... yeah the vision sides are a pain but you just learn how to work around it. vascularity and the benefit of no.muscle wasting while eating in a defecit is what's really nice about s4

Also just personal preference with lgd I hate it compared to other sarms and anabolics but many people love it... it's just not for.me it was very suppressive and made me feel lethargic and like death I have ran it on 4 different occasions with a couple of different companies just not a fan of it....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Ostarine Cycle help
    By bulkster21 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 11:53 PM
  2. Ostarine cycle
    By Riley75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 02:31 AM
  3. First Ostarine cycle
    By bulkster21 in forum Supplements