First Time Cycle Suggestions

Hourman39

Awards
Hey all...I am brand new to the site and fairly new to anabolics. I ran a 12 week cycle last summer but wasn't too serious with my training and diet. All that has changed, and I am about to start my first serious 16 week cycle. I was wondering what y'all would suggest for my PCT, and if you had any suggestions on how to improve my cycle. This is what I am doing:
Weeks 1-16 Test E 1.5 cc 2x a week
Weeks 1-16 Tamox 1.0 cc every other day
Weeks 1-16 gw501516 20mg daily
Weeks 14-16 erasepro
Weeks 14-16 hcgenerate

Is this a decent run? I plan to continue the erasepro and hcgenerate into my 4 week PCT. What else should I use?
Thanks for your input, like I said I'm new

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Claims to be new to anabolics, planning on running 3 grams of test per week, no AI and an unspecified 4 week PCT.

Can't see anything to worry about!

;)

DennisC1986

Awards
Maybe his test is 250mg/ml? OP can clarify. Also you're gonna need a real (pharma) ai. Not sure about the nolva through the whole cycle someone else will have to speak on that. But nolva and/or clomid for pct dude

DennisC1986

Awards
Oops I just saw it's 2x per week TheBigJS. So idk what's going on there

Hourman39

Awards
So don't run the liquid tamox the whole cycle?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do 500mg / week and keep armoasin preferably on hand since this compound can be used during pct, do clomid and nolva or one or the other (I prefer both) and run gw through pct. I would go 12 weeks on this cycle cause to be honest you won't gain that much more after that cause your body will start thinking, I've gained so much during such a short time and my receptors are getting used to test. Nah do 12, less sides. I've tried extending test for 15 weeks and so on and it never did anything. Week 6-9 feels like the actual gain weeks.

Hourman39

Awards
Thanks Chad. So you're saying leave out the liquid tamox?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not talking from personal experience, but this is basic stuff: Tamoxifen on cycle only for gyno. For estrogen use aromasin, letro, or arimidex. How much only you know as nobody reacts the same to test. Do bloods to determine how much ai you need. Start pct after the ester has cleared from the sistem. 10 - 14 days for ent.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Chad. So you're saying leave out the liquid tamox?
Are you talking about real nolva in liquid form or some fake version? You should go with aromasin or arimidex during cycle and preferably aromasin during pct. It's not certain you need an ai but maybe you get acne/bloat etc or even gyno. Some people run nolva during cycle but it only prevents you from getting gyno and it doesn't lower estrogen.

I like what the guy above me just said, that's a basic pct. You should add gw in my opinion on top of this.

Definitely don't run nolva and an ai at the same time (during cycle). Just go with the ai during cycle and pct at low dosage and nolva only during pct.

Hourman39

Awards
I have liquid tamox. I can post a pic when i get home.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To make this a bit easier.

Nolva will only prevent gyno from binding to your receptors meaning you can still have estrogen problems during cycle but not gyno. While an ai will keep estrogen in check.

People like estrogen cause they feel they grow faster but to me it's just added water and fat. You dont Wanna kill your estrogen or have it high. You want to control it and feel good and look good.

When dosing an ai during cycle be careful and wait 3-4 weeks until the testosteron kicks in cause else you'll go from normal range to super low instead of a bit higher on cycle (cause of the test) and making your estrogen be at normal range again.

If it's too confusing you can pm, I type like an idiot sometimes.

Hourman39

Awards
It wouldn't let me PM because I don't have 50 posts yet, but i think I get what you're saying. I started the test last week, so wait 2 weeks before starting an AI.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
To make this a bit easier.

Nolva will only prevent gyno from binding to your receptors meaning you can still have estrogen problems during cycle but not gyno. While an ai will keep estrogen in check.

People like estrogen cause they feel they grow faster but to me it's just added water and fat. You dont Wanna kill your estrogen or have it high. You want to control it and feel good and look good.

When dosing an ai during cycle be careful and wait 3-4 weeks until the testosteron kicks in cause else you'll go from normal range to super low instead of a bit higher on cycle (cause of the test) and making your estrogen be at normal range again.

If it's too confusing you can pm, I type like an idiot sometimes.
I'm half way through a 12 week cycle of test e at 600mg a week. I'm using adex as needed but planning on switching to aromasin during pct...how long should I wait to switch to aromasin?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm half way through a 12 week cycle of test e at 600mg a week. I'm using adex as needed but planning on switching to aromasin during pct...how long should I wait to switch to aromasin?
You can switch it whenever, they work very fast and even if you would get some sensitivity the ai will take care of that but I highly doubt that. And you also use nolva ? Then it's really whatever

Not a most but preferably switch to aromasin as fast as possible since it's just an overall better ai.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
You can switch it whenever, they work very fast and even if you would get some sensitivity the ai will take care of that but I highly doubt that. And you also use nolva ? Then it's really whatever

Not a most but preferably switch to aromasin as fast as possible since it's just an overall better ai.
Yes I'll be using nolvadex. Cortisol control and a test booster

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If by "wait" you mean how much time between stopping Arimdex and starting Aromasin then none at all, if you're dosing every day or EOD or whatever just swap over.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
If by "wait" you mean how much time between stopping Arimdex and starting Aromasin then none at all, if you're dosing every day or EOD or whatever just swap over.
Yes I meant how long should I wait between the two. I didnt know if I needed to let the adex clear out of my system. I use .25 adex the day after I pin. Twice a week. Would my dosing frequency be the same during pct?

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes I meant how long should I wait between the two. I didnt know if I needed to let the adex clear out of my system. I use .25 adex the day after I pin. Twice a week. Would my dosing frequency be the same during pct?
It doesn't matter, they do the same job, I have no idea if Arimdex and Aromasin can co-exist on the enzyme or if Adex has to drop off first but it doesn't matter, we're on about a day or two here, it'll be fine.
Aromasin has a shorter half life, EOD would be preferable to E3.5D, as for the dose you've got to work out that for yourself, drop it a bit, see if you get water retention, itchy nips etc. Some can run a gram+ a week no issues, some can't run 200mg PW without getting gyno symptoms.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
It doesn't matter, they do the same job, I have no idea if Arimdex and Aromasin can co-exist on the enzyme or if Adex has to drop off first but it doesn't matter, we're on about a day or two here, it'll be fine.
Aromasin has a shorter half life, EOD would be preferable to E3.5D, as for the dose you've got to work out that for yourself, drop it a bit, see if you get water retention, itchy nips etc. Some can run a gram+ a week no issues, some can't run 200mg PW without getting gyno symptoms.
Ok thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey all...I am brand new to the site and fairly new to anabolics. I ran a 12 week cycle last summer but wasn't too serious with my training and diet. All that has changed, and I am about to start my first serious 16 week cycle. I was wondering what y'all would suggest for my PCT, and if you had any suggestions on how to improve my cycle. This is what I am doing:
Weeks 1-16 Test E 1.5 cc 2x a week
Weeks 1-16 Tamox 1.0 cc every other day
Weeks 1-16 gw501516 20mg daily
Weeks 14-16 erasepro
Weeks 14-16 hcgenerate

Is this a decent run? I plan to continue the erasepro and hcgenerate into my 4 week PCT. What else should I use?
Thanks for your input, like I said I'm new
Just a heads up, bro....in the future try to list all compounds In Mgs, not CCs
Mgs per CC vary greatly.