Superdrol & blood pressure... any thoughts?

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
I used superdrol about 10 years ago and didn't have any issues with blood pressure, but now I'm 10 years older and certain anabolics affect my blood pressure greatly even at low doses. For example after 4 days M-Sten had my pressure up to 140/110, even at a low dose of 20 mg a day. Test, deca, T-bol, anavar and SARMS... I'm fine.

I supplement with quality magnesium, agmatine, taurine, and others for blood pressure support. I have Lasix on hand as well but that only takes care of blood pressure from water weight gain.

I wish I could just get my hands on the real stuff but I live in a halfway house and my mail is screened so I have to stick to anabolic supplements that at least appear legal when they show up

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
Could just purchase a small P.O box honestly. If the package doesn't fit in the box then the post office holds it and you can go pick it up.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Could just purchase a small P.O box honestly. If the package doesn't fit in the box then the post office holds it and you can go pick it up.
That's not an option. It would just raise suspicions, & it's been tried before.

Anyone have any feedback about the BP issue? I'd be purchasing the Bo**Con***ous brand superdrol

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I supplement with quality magnesium, agmatine, taurine, and others for blood pressure support. I have Lasix on hand as well but that only takes care of blood pressure from water weight gain.
I think you have most of the blood pressure basics covered with the supps you've listed above. For additional benefit you could increase your Omega 3 intake and add some garlic to your meals to help thin your blood out a little.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Yes I forgot to mention EPA/DHA, low-dose aspirin, and while I don't supplement with garlic I put it in most of my meals

The reason for my concern is that a year ago I used M-Sten for 4 weeks with no problem and a month ago it spiked my blood pressure to 140/110 after only 4 days. I haven't used superdrol in 10 years but I remember it being similar to m-sten in that it provided quick size & strength gains without much bloat

insane

Awards
I take clonidine for anxiety but it’s also used to lower BP- as mine runs high when running certain gear or PHs. It’s an Alpha-2-Agonist. I don’t have any side effects like from beta blockers. As far as natural approach, I’ve tried hawthorn berry before with no success