TUDCA dosing timing

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Are there any issues with tudca timing and absorption of orals?

Should i keep it as far away as possible from my oral doses? Does it interfere significantly?

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t take to many orals as of late but for me I felt best timing was a couple hrs after morning dose and right before bed. Taking before is said to have negative affects vs positive on your organs

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 250mgs X 3 times per day. Once you start allotting special times for some of your pills you then start missing doses (at least in my experience). So I just keep it simple. I have heard people debate when and how it should be taken but I haven't found anything written in stone.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
I'm taking 250mgs X 3 times per day. Once you start allotting special times for some of your pills you then start missing doses (at least in my experience). So I just keep it simple. I have heard people debate when and how it should be taken but I haven't found anything written in stone.
Really? Im the opposite... if i dont keep strict timing on what i need to take i end up forgetting.

What ive seen thrown around is to keep 4 hours appart from your oral dose.
But at the same time, its my understanding orals are best taken in split doses around the day respecting the compounds half life... which for many orals, tend to be short(6 to 8 hours)... So, splitting apart the tudca 4 hours after that, plus splitting the orals might proove to be a little bit of an issue.
Thats my concern... so im just trying to figure out the best protocol. And if it would make that much of a difference anyway.

I don’t take to many orals as of late but for me I felt best timing was a couple hrs after morning dose and right before bed. Taking before is said to have negative affects vs positive on your organs
Im not sure how it would have a negative effect on organs?! My concern was mostly how/if they interfered with the absorption of the peds.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same as taking before going out binge drinking, there’s a study somewhere I’ll have to pull up.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Really? Im the opposite... if i dont keep strict timing on what i need to take i end up forgetting.

What ive seen thrown around is to keep 4 hours appart from your oral dose.
But at the same time, its my understanding orals are best taken in split doses around the day respecting the compounds half life... which for many orals, tend to be short(6 to 8 hours)... So, splitting apart the tudca 4 hours after that, plus splitting the orals might proove to be a little bit of an issue.
Thats my concern... so im just trying to figure out the best protocol. And if it would make that much of a difference anyway.

Im not sure how it would have a negative effect on organs?! My concern was mostly how/if they interfered with the absorption of the peds.
What I meant was that I take it with all my other pills. If I have to remember to take my TUDCA separate I'll end up forgetting.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
What I meant was that I take it with all my other pills. If I have to remember to take my TUDCA separate I'll end up forgetting.
Still wondering the best tudca protocol so I'll give this a bump.

Have you noticed that it lessens the effect of the oral at all when taken at the same time?

Also...what do you guys think about dosing it all right before bed instead of splitting it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Have you noticed that it lessens the effect of the oral at all when taken at the same time?

Also...what do you guys think about dosing it all right before bed instead of splitting it.
There's an "Ask Brofessorx" thread....if you haven't already, I would advise asking him there.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My bottle says split the dosages 12 hours apart, I’ll stick with that protocol lol... as far as dosing around the same time as orals, I don’t know but I would like to see if anyone has that answer

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Maybe yates84 can shed some light on this for us if he's around.

That will hopefully put this one to bed. I see this question come up periodically and I think about it every time I start an oral.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
ugsavage Nutrition / Health 13
TESTP89 Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 24