superdrol in magazines

  1. superdrol in magazines


    i read somewhere on this board and saw some people said they saw superdrol in popular bodybuilding mags. why in the world would they put it in a mag? its just gonna get thrown on the list like the others. i thought a while back the consensus was to keep certain things underground and not so commercial?


  2. I havent seen superdrol in any ads but i have seen Legal Gears M1P in Muscular Development.

  3. I hope that's not true or it will no doubt bring unwanted attention. Some 15 year old will discover it and ruin it for all of us.
    •   
       


  4. In the July issue of Flex there is an ad in the back of the magazine that showcases Anabolic Xtreme and other DS products. Why on earth they are doing this is something I was wondering about too.

  5. Apparently because the lure of more $ has overridden their good sense.

  6. There are ads for superdrol int he new issue of Flex, I was shocked to see it there, its also on the front page of a lot of supplement websites. This industry is its own worst enemy.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pcn
    Apparently because the lure of more $ has overridden their good sense.
    That happens more times than it ever should, and is the reason the supplement industry is in the shape it's in today...

  8. Just buy some now. Its disappearance is inevitable.

  9. That's not good. The steroid hearings are still going on. The senators are going to view this as the supplement industry giving them the middle finger. At least wait until the hearings are over. Bureaucracy works slow but if they are still in hearings it could considerably speed up the process. They need to stop using the words pro steroid or hormones. If the supplement industry doesn't get organized and do some fighting back we are going to need a prescription to buy vitamin C and the only supplements we can buy will be protein powder.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jas123
    I hope that's not true or it will no doubt bring unwanted attention. Some 15 year old will discover it and ruin it for all of us.
    we're ****ed no matter what...i give superdrol til august...so im gettin 2 bottles next week

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigman420
    we're ****ed no matter what...i give superdrol til august...so im gettin 2 bottles next week

    I agree, but what they are probally trying to do is spike the sales before it gets banned. They know it eventually will, so they figure, "Lets spike the sales now, so we can make as much money as possible before it does get banned". It is a smart thing to do business wise in my opinion.

  12. Some people (and companies) are slow learners. I think it is the nature of the industry.

  13. It's a steroid. It's for sale. It's going to be banned, whether or not some 15 year old uses it. If DS sells it on the sly it'll just extend the life of it by a while. Either way, it will be banned. Buy some now if you want it that bad. Make the investment, take it all and vacuum seal it and stick it in the refridgerator or freezer (heard the freezer works). If you don't have the cash consider this:

    Get a shiny new credit card with 0% on it for purchases for the first six or twelve months. Allocate a monthly amount you can pay without a problem, times it by the number of months you get at 0%, divide that by the price of a bottle of SD and see how many you can get. Then, purchase some so you get a good stash and pay the thing off. Let's say it's a plan someone I know has used in the recent past for some of his favorite supplements. Even if the card isn't at 0%, consider the interest rate a premium on getting some while you can still do so and not land your butt in jail. I personally don't like credit cards, still paying a few off from previous instances of financial brilliance. But this plan does work.

    Plus, consider this: have the companies ever stopped innovating? A lot of turkeys are out there, but there are a few good companies who are honestly trying to put out the best products they can. They're at reasonable prices, and while they may not be as effective as steroids a good number of them do work and can at least give you an edge and jump start natural gains. Plus who knows how many other 'grey area' products might be possible.

    Or stop ****ing around and get a source. Hell, I looked forever to find one and recently one just sort of fell in my lap. I've known the guy for years too. Who knew? The irony is I doubt I'll use ever again. But you never know. And if I can find a source, anyone can. I know there's a risk, but I never understood why a legal risk is worse than a medical risk. "I'd do the roids if I could get them legally," doesn't make sense to me. It's like someone is willing to inject God knows what into their body, but not to to buy it illegally. But buying and injecting a possibly unsterile preparation, or downing a methylated hormone with no known safety profile is somehow more acceptable.

    It'll be banned in the future. It's available now. Guess what that means?

  14. i just remember wen the first idea of these newer hormones came out d.s. and the gurus of the board were talking about keeping a low profile, WHICH WAS A GREAT IDEA. now seeing ads in mags completely deads that idea.

  15. Are you sure this will happen soon?

    I mean the House and Senate are all tied up right now with the terribly important issue of flag burning! It's a good thing they're working hard on our high priority problems.

  16. Don't worry. Remember that SD was the replacement for the others that were about to get banned last July. If it get's banned, it will be replaced too. It will be a shame though, because it's just about the cleanest supp one could ever hope to develope that still has that kind of potency. If a 15 year old gets his hands on anything, SD would be the least likely to stunt growth or cause long term ill effects.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    If a 15 year old gets his hands on anything, SD would be the least likely to stunt growth or cause long term ill effects.
    Don't say that, there are probably some reading :O

  18. Quote Originally Posted by noctorum
    Don't say that, there are probably some reading :O
    Darn kids these days!!

    I know I was much better behaved.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Don't worry. Remember that SD was the replacement for the others that were about to get banned last July. If it get's banned, it will be replaced too. It will be a shame though, because it's just about the cleanest supp one could ever hope to develope that still has that kind of potency. If a 15 year old gets his hands on anything, SD would be the least likely to stunt growth or cause long term ill effects.
    so true

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Darn kids these days!!

    I know I was much better behaved.
    suuuuuuuuure

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Darn kids these days!!

    I know I was much better behaved.
    I know I was, but that's just because I was stoned.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    I know I was, but that's just because I was stoned.
    Haha, well you're not alone there.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    I know I was, but that's just because I was stoned.
    Weren't we all?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Magickk
    Weren't we all?
    I think so

  24. I don't know. I don't remember

  25. I'm still waiting on SB.

  26. Innovation will never die. As soon as one product like this is taken off the market and made illegal, a loophole will be found and a new product developed. There's no way companies will ever run out of product ideas.

  27. should I be concerned about any supporting supps being banned? (Like Rebound XT, NAC or 6-OXO)

  28. iv been hearing alot about how sdrol will be banned soon, im only 18 and i am not planning on using it for ALONG time, but do you think that i should buy a bottle or two and keep it, just in case it dose get banned (like we all know it will)? i think i saw someone post that it will never go bad? i mean you can keep the bottle for a while with it going bad, is this true?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by deadbluesky
    iv been hearing alot about how sdrol will be banned soon, im only 18 and i am not planning on using it for ALONG time, but do you think that i should buy a bottle or two and keep it, just in case it dose get banned (like we all know it will)? i think i saw someone post that it will never go bad? i mean you can keep the bottle for a while with it going bad, is this true?
    The method I heard was to take the pill and vaccuum seal them, then stick them in your freezer.

    I'm not sure though.

  30. It's a very stable molecule. Chances are the pills would disintegrate in the bottle before the SD in them goes bad. In a freezer, at least 10years. On a shelf at room temp, at least 5.

  31. To reiterate, do not ask for sources for Superdrol. Even though it's still for sale 'legally' that's the rule the mods will enforce.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    To reiterate, do not ask for sources for Superdrol. Even though it's still for sale 'legally' that's the rule the mods will enforce.
    Yeah, not sure why this is the case that a sponsor should be discriminated agaist. Everyone talks about were to get other sponsors new and still legal PH's freely. I see whole threads on it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superdrol In Australia
    By DKZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:25 AM
  2. Superdrol in the morning news
    By AnabolicFrenz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. superdrol in Sustevol?
    By jsalmons119 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 01:06 PM
  4. question about superdrol in extreme heat..
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Log in
Log in