superdrol in magazines

R

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
i read somewhere on this board and saw some people said they saw superdrol in popular bodybuilding mags. why in the world would they put it in a mag? its just gonna get thrown on the list like the others. i thought a while back the consensus was to keep certain things underground and not so commercial?

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I havent seen superdrol in any ads but i have seen Legal Gears M1P in Muscular Development.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I hope that's not true or it will no doubt bring unwanted attention. Some 15 year old will discover it and ruin it for all of us.

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
In the July issue of Flex there is an ad in the back of the magazine that showcases Anabolic Xtreme and other DS products. Why on earth they are doing this is something I was wondering about too.

P

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Apparently because the lure of more $ has overridden their good sense.

I

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are ads for superdrol int he new issue of Flex, I was shocked to see it there, its also on the front page of a lot of supplement websites. This industry is its own worst enemy.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Apparently because the lure of more $ has overridden their good sense.
That happens more times than it ever should, and is the reason the supplement industry is in the shape it's in today...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Just buy some now. Its disappearance is inevitable.

V

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
That's not good. The steroid hearings are still going on. The senators are going to view this as the supplement industry giving them the middle finger. At least wait until the hearings are over. Bureaucracy works slow but if they are still in hearings it could considerably speed up the process. They need to stop using the words pro steroid or hormones. If the supplement industry doesn't get organized and do some fighting back we are going to need a prescription to buy vitamin C and the only supplements we can buy will be protein powder.

B

bigman420

Awards
I hope that's not true or it will no doubt bring unwanted attention. Some 15 year old will discover it and ruin it for all of us.
we're fucked no matter what...i give superdrol til august...so im gettin 2 bottles next week

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we're fucked no matter what...i give superdrol til august...so im gettin 2 bottles next week

I agree, but what they are probally trying to do is spike the sales before it gets banned. They know it eventually will, so they figure, "Lets spike the sales now, so we can make as much money as possible before it does get banned". It is a smart thing to do business wise in my opinion.

C

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Some people (and companies) are slow learners. :rolleyes: I think it is the nature of the industry.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It's a steroid. It's for sale. It's going to be banned, whether or not some 15 year old uses it. If DS sells it on the sly it'll just extend the life of it by a while. Either way, it will be banned. Buy some now if you want it that bad. Make the investment, take it all and vacuum seal it and stick it in the refridgerator or freezer (heard the freezer works). If you don't have the cash consider this:

Get a shiny new credit card with 0% on it for purchases for the first six or twelve months. Allocate a monthly amount you can pay without a problem, times it by the number of months you get at 0%, divide that by the price of a bottle of SD and see how many you can get. Then, purchase some so you get a good stash and pay the thing off. Let's say it's a plan someone I know has used in the recent past for some of his favorite supplements. Even if the card isn't at 0%, consider the interest rate a premium on getting some while you can still do so and not land your butt in jail. I personally don't like credit cards, still paying a few off from previous instances of financial brilliance. But this plan does work.

Plus, consider this: have the companies ever stopped innovating? A lot of turkeys are out there, but there are a few good companies who are honestly trying to put out the best products they can. They're at reasonable prices, and while they may not be as effective as steroids a good number of them do work and can at least give you an edge and jump start natural gains. Plus who knows how many other 'grey area' products might be possible.

Or stop fucking around and get a source. Hell, I looked forever to find one and recently one just sort of fell in my lap. I've known the guy for years too. Who knew? The irony is I doubt I'll use ever again. But you never know. And if I can find a source, anyone can. I know there's a risk, but I never understood why a legal risk is worse than a medical risk. "I'd do the roids if I could get them legally," doesn't make sense to me. It's like someone is willing to inject God knows what into their body, but not to to buy it illegally. But buying and injecting a possibly unsterile preparation, or downing a methylated hormone with no known safety profile is somehow more acceptable.

It'll be banned in the future. It's available now. Guess what that means?

R

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
i just remember wen the first idea of these newer hormones came out d.s. and the gurus of the board were talking about keeping a low profile, WHICH WAS A GREAT IDEA. now seeing ads in mags completely deads that idea.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure this will happen soon?

I mean the House and Senate are all tied up right now with the terribly important issue of flag burning! :frustrate It's a good thing they're working hard on our high priority problems.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry. Remember that SD was the replacement for the others that were about to get banned last July. If it get's banned, it will be replaced too. ;) It will be a shame though, because it's just about the cleanest supp one could ever hope to develope that still has that kind of potency. If a 15 year old gets his hands on anything, SD would be the least likely to stunt growth or cause long term ill effects.

N

noctorum

Banned
Awards
If a 15 year old gets his hands on anything, SD would be the least likely to stunt growth or cause long term ill effects.
Don't say that, there are probably some reading :O

B

bigman420

Awards
Don't worry. Remember that SD was the replacement for the others that were about to get banned last July. If it get's banned, it will be replaced too. ;) It will be a shame though, because it's just about the cleanest supp one could ever hope to develope that still has that kind of potency. If a 15 year old gets his hands on anything, SD would be the least likely to stunt growth or cause long term ill effects.
so true

Darn kids these days!!

I know I was much better behaved. :rolleyes:
suuuuuuuuure

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Innovation will never die. As soon as one product like this is taken off the market and made illegal, a loophole will be found and a new product developed. There's no way companies will ever run out of product ideas.

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
should I be concerned about any supporting supps being banned? (Like Rebound XT, NAC or 6-OXO)

D

deadbluesky

Awards
iv been hearing alot about how sdrol will be banned soon, im only 18 and i am not planning on using it for ALONG time, but do you think that i should buy a bottle or two and keep it, just in case it dose get banned (like we all know it will)? i think i saw someone post that it will never go bad? i mean you can keep the bottle for a while with it going bad, is this true?

N

noctorum

Banned
Awards
iv been hearing alot about how sdrol will be banned soon, im only 18 and i am not planning on using it for ALONG time, but do you think that i should buy a bottle or two and keep it, just in case it dose get banned (like we all know it will)? i think i saw someone post that it will never go bad? i mean you can keep the bottle for a while with it going bad, is this true?
The method I heard was to take the pill and vaccuum seal them, then stick them in your freezer.

I'm not sure though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's a very stable molecule. Chances are the pills would disintegrate in the bottle before the SD in them goes bad. In a freezer, at least 10years. On a shelf at room temp, at least 5.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
To reiterate, do not ask for sources for Superdrol. Even though it's still for sale 'legally' that's the rule the mods will enforce.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
To reiterate, do not ask for sources for Superdrol. Even though it's still for sale 'legally' that's the rule the mods will enforce.
Yeah, not sure why this is the case that a sponsor should be discriminated agaist. Everyone talks about were to get other sponsors new and still legal PH's freely. I see whole threads on it! :think:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
R Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
F Anabolics 6