Upcoming cycle layout

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
So I'm gonna be starting this cycle soon. Just wanted to post it and have it critiqued for anything I could be overlooking or ways it could be improved.

Week 1-4 50mg Anadrol ed
Week 1-14: deca Durabolin 400/week pin on Monday and Thursday
Week 1-16: Test E 500/week pin on Monday and Thursday.
Week 18-20: clomid, nolva, aromasin plus some natural test boosters and a cortisol reducer (possibly gw). Might extend to a six week pct
-aromasin 25mg eod
-cabergoline .25 Monday and Thursday
Support supps: all in one cycle support and Tudca (taking these before cycle starts as well)

I want to throw HCG in there as well but I need to do some more research on it for dosage, how often, etc

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gw is not really cortisol but cholesterol and really good protection. Run gw through cycle and pct 20 mg. Ostarine is the thing that controls cortisol and I'm running it now.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Gw is not really cortisol but cholesterol and really good protection. Run gw through cycle and pct 20 mg. Ostarine is the thing that controls cortisol and I'm running it now.
Oh okay, I must've been mistaken. Are you talking about running ostarine in PCT? I've heard a lot recommend it, but it seems counter productive due to the fact that it is surpressive. I've heard people say that it won't suppress at 12.5mgs, but some people do get suppressed at even that

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh okay, I must've been mistaken. Are you talking about running ostarine in PCT? I've heard a lot recommend it, but it seems counter productive due to the fact that it is surpressive. I've heard people say that it won't suppress at 12.5mgs, but some people do get suppressed at even that
I am for the first time and I'm running it at 25mg cause that's what's recommended from other users. Counter productive cause it might cause supression but what people seem to forget is how long and how much you run it at. People run osta for way longer on a regular cycle. I do believe that nolva and clomid will either outwork ostas supression or osta will simply make the pct much easier just by controlling cortisol. Its my belief that cortisol is a stronger gainkiller than any supression. It's extremly hard to completly regain normal production during pct anyways and it'll take a while for your body to do it. I don't recommend it I just give you my take on it and I will know after Pct wether it was worth it regardless of supression even if I will get bloods.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your gonna run osta during pct which I'm highly against, I would extend pct at least 2 weeks after last osta dose.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I am for the first time and I'm running it at 25mg cause that's what's recommended from other users. Counter productive cause it might cause supression but what people seem to forget is how long and how much you run it at. People run osta for way longer on a regular cycle. I do believe that nolva and clomid will either outwork ostas supression or osta will simply make the pct much easier just by controlling cortisol. Its my belief that cortisol is a stronger gainkiller than any supression. It's extremly hard to completly regain normal production during pct anyways and it'll take a while for your body to do it. I don't recommend it I just give you my take on it and I will know after Pct wether it was worth it regardless of supression even if I will get bloods.
I've been skeptical of it. I've had people that got bloods say it hasn't suppressed them and seen bloods where they were shut down for 12.5mg for 8 weeks. Either way it'd be cool if you made a thread or posted back here when you get your bloods done just to see the results

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I would personally throw that hcg in there I did on my test and deca cycle and glad I did... I not a fan of my balls shrivelin up and almost disappearing plus that aching feeling in the balls... naaaa I'll take the hcg keep the balls working and make your PCt a lot less painful....

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
also at the dosage your taking you can proly figure it all out as you go but on my cycle I started at 200mcg x 2 a week of hcg but as the cycle progress my test and deca dosage also progressed and by the end of my cycle was taking around 400mcg x 2 a week of hcg....

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s ur cycle experience? Have you ran aromasin before? 25mg eod is a high starting point, which is why I’m curious if you’ve used it before.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
yeah I noticed that as well I was only runing 6.25mg ed of aromasin and my doses of test and Deca were way higher....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been skeptical of it. I've had people that got bloods say it hasn't suppressed them and seen bloods where they were shut down for 12.5mg for 8 weeks. Either way it'd be cool if you made a thread or posted back here when you get your bloods done just to see the results
You said it here. 8 weeks I said 4. People think more about the dosage than the length. I'm planning on that yes

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your gonna run osta during pct which I'm highly against, I would extend pct at least 2 weeks after last osta dose.
Sure but if like to see bloods before that too. I don't believe there are any studies supporting suppression with 25mg/ 4 weeks, people say 3 mg.. yes for 12 weeks. I mean ******** have these and the bottles say to use them during pct so I don't believe this is some internet hype.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
You said it here. 8 weeks I said 4. People think more about the dosage than the length. I'm planning on that yes
That's true. I mean I would have to agree that of course dosage and length come into play. Nonetheless I'm looking forward to your blood panel and if you feel that it made a noticeable difference in your pct

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's true. I mean I would have to agree that of course dosage and length come into play. Nonetheless I'm looking forward to your blood panel and if you feel that it made a noticeable difference in your pct
Yes and it seems that length will shut you down more than dosage. Even 3 mg seems to be suppressive but that's a longer cycle too. Yeah I'm quite excited about it. normally It feels like you just try to get your body to normal and now it feels like I'm adding a muscle builder during pct even though it's not gonna do much but just being able to not add any fat or drop weight would be fantastic. I do keep most gains but there's always a little cortisol making it impossible to have it 100%.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Yes and it seems that length will shut you down more than dosage. Even 3 mg seems to be suppressive but that's a longer cycle too. Yeah I'm quite excited about it. normally It feels like you just try to get your body to normal and now it feels like I'm adding a muscle builder during pct even though it's not gonna do much but just being able to not add any fat or drop weight would be fantastic. I do keep most gains but there's always a little cortisol making it impossible to have it 100%.
I almost tried it for myself man. I had actually bought some ostarine and just decided against it for fear of having to do a second pct after it. Hoping it works good for you. I know Dylan Gemelli recommends it, but I have mixed feelings about a lot of stuff he says lmao

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I almost tried it for myself man. I had actually bought some ostarine and just decided against it for fear of having to do a second pct after it. Hoping it works good for you. I know Dylan Gemelli recommends it, but I have mixed feelings about a lot of stuff he says lmao
I can see why you would feel that way. Yup I've watched videos too while researching and while I believe he does it for a selfish reason which is actually what every salesperson does, and I don't follow him personally I still think he has a pretty good knowledge and I don't see why he would destroy his work by lying knowing that so many will do bloodwork. There are many people that have done this and I will not personally say either or but I dare anyone on this forum to find a single person that experienced shutdown/supression Or didn't have a better recovery. The only people who claims it's wrong are people who never done it according to dosage and lenght during pct or people like myself who normally goes by the logic that we don't use steroids or anything suppressive during pct.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I can see why you would feel that way. Yup I've watched videos too while researching and while I believe he does it for a selfish reason which is actually what every salesperson does, and I don't follow him personally I still think he has a pretty good knowledge and I don't see why he would destroy his work by lying knowing that so many will do bloodwork. There are many people that have done this and I will not personally say either or but I dare anyone on this forum to find a single person that experienced shutdown/supression Or didn't have a better recovery. The only people who claims it's wrong are people who never done it according to dosage and lenght during pct or people like myself who normally goes by the logic that we don't use steroids or anything suppressive during pct.
I have seen blood work posts where they got shut down from 12.5mg but I can't remember the exact length. Idk if it was 4,6 or 8 weeks. I hope you're right though bro because it's a game changer for pct if it doesn't effect recovery at short durations

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen blood work posts where they got shut down from 12.5mg but I can't remember the exact length. Idk if it was 4,6 or 8 weeks. I hope you're right though bro because it's a game changer for pct if it doesn't effect recovery at short durations
I'm not really on any side until I see myself, I am just willing to accept that there are new things to learn and that ostarine is not anadrol.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really on any side until I see myself, I am just willing to accept that there are new things to learn and that ostarine is not anadrol.
������ true. Keep me posted bro

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm gonna be starting this cycle soon. Just wanted to post it and have it critiqued for anything I could be overlooking or ways it could be improved.

Week 1-4 50mg Anadrol ed
Week 1-14: deca Durabolin 400/week pin on Monday and Thursday
Week 1-16: Test E 500/week pin on Monday and Thursday.
Week 18-20: clomid, nolva, aromasin plus some natural test boosters and a cortisol reducer (possibly gw). Might extend to a six week pct
-aromasin 25mg eod
-cabergoline .25 Monday and Thursday
Support supps: all in one cycle support and Tudca (taking these before cycle starts as well)

I want to throw HCG in there as well but I need to do some more research on it for dosage, how often, etc
250 iu twice weekly on cycle from day 1. No need for it during PCT. Keep it in the fridge once you re-constitute it.

PCT, AlphaMax XT or M-Test will help control cortisol and boost libido. Run either of those with your SERM.

Lastly, are you taking 2 or 3 weeks off from your last pin to PCT? I have seen this debated on several forums. The older science was 2 weeks from last pin to PCT and now, it is suggested to take 3 weeks between.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
250 iu twice weekly on cycle from day 1. No need for it during PCT. Keep it in the fridge once you re-constitute it.

PCT, AlphaMax XT or M-Test will help control cortisol and boost libido. Run either of those with your SERM.

Lastly, are you taking 2 or 3 weeks off from your last pin to PCT? I have seen this debated on several forums. The older science was 2 weeks from last pin to PCT and now, it is suggested to take 3 weeks between.
Thank you for the info. Do you need to run hcg the whole time or can you get the same benefits just running in the last few last pin so that's what I was planning on doing with this cycle also. I felt pretty shut down by the Time I started pct (low libido etc)

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Do y'all think it would be pointless to run a 6 week tbol finisher or would it be beneficial ?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do y'all think it would be pointless to run a 6 week tbol finisher or would it be beneficial ?
I wouldnt go tbol for two reasons. 1 you're probably not gonna grow anymore after hitting anadrol test and deca. And tbol is more of a lean mass builder and quite weak. Had you been saying winstrol it would at least make you much more veiny/lean.. and 2. Tbol is highly expensive and for the price not worth it in my opinion (especially after such a heavy cycle). Had you started tbol with test only I think you could have a leaner cycle with nice results.

Nah if you wanna Finnish this cycle you should go for mast or winstrol, or potentially add something like primo and run through the cycle but to be honest with you this cycle is amazing already for building muscles and at some point maybe health Is more important.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt go tbol for two reasons. 1 you're probably not gonna grow anymore after hitting anadrol test and deca. And tbol is more of a lean mass builder and quite weak. Had you been saying winstrol it would at least make you much more veiny/lean.. and 2. Tbol is highly expensive and for the price not worth it in my opinion (especially after such a heavy cycle). Had you started tbol with test only I think you could have a leaner cycle with nice results.

Nah if you wanna Finnish this cycle you should go for mast or winstrol, or potentially add something like primo and run through the cycle but to be honest with you this cycle is amazing already for building muscles and at some point maybe health Is more important.

Good points. Only reason I was considering adding it in is because I already have it from my last cycle and I ended up not using. My bro used it with only test and had nice results. I was kinda thinking the same as you stated though, probably won't gain much size off it after Anadrol and everything. Could it possibly solidify the gains achieved or do you feel as if there are more possible negatives than positives?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good points. Only reason I was considering adding it in is because I already have it from my last cycle and I ended up not using. My bro used it with only test and had nice results. I was kinda thinking the same as you stated though, probably won't gain much size off it after Anadrol and everything. Could it possibly solidify the gains achieved or do you feel as if there are more possible negatives than positives?
I cant speak for everyone but I've actually done an equal cycle to yours. But I did it the other way around. I started with tbol and I gained maybe 10 pounds (with test obviously) I did anadrol at the end and I went up all the way to 150mg. I can't say the drol didn't do anything but mostly it made me pumped and a bit fuller. I really don't see it being worth it. Better using adrol as a bulker when you have the ability to add mass easily in the beginning / mid cycle. I would recommend to start at week 3 rather then first week if you go enthanate.

Drol is by the way to me the best bulker out there and I wasn't very pleased taking toxicity in consideration and not gaining nearly as much as I normally would.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I cant speak for everyone but I've actually done an equal cycle to yours. But I did it the other way around. I started with tbol and I gained maybe 10 pounds (with test obviously) I did anadrol at the end and I went up all the way to 150mg. I can't say the drol didn't do anything but mostly it made me pumped and a bit fuller. I really don't see it being worth it. Better using adrol as a bulker when you have the ability to add mass easily in the beginning / mid cycle. I would recommend to start at week 3 rather then first week if you go enthanate.

Drol is by the way to me the best bulker out there and I wasn't very pleased taking toxicity in consideration and not gaining nearly as much as I normally would.

Yeah, I'm taking test E. Why do you recommend starting at week 3? Because the test is starting to kick some or?