Deca and Joints

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run a few Test cycles in the past. Thinking of adding deca or npp for the next go around.

Everyone says Deca is great on the joints. I have a couple of tendon issues in my knee and elbow.

Does Deca just mask the joint pain? Meaning, it makes you feel better, so you're working extra hard on it, but are you actually just causing more damage to your joints?

Can people with joint issues tell me how it was after you came off a Deca cycle? Did the pain come back? Worse?

Thanks a lot.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No joint problems but it just makes your body feel smoother moving around. You also have dbol that I personally feel the same with. I think deca even if it can be quite clean has some bloat to it and even if it's not noticeable it still can make a difference with how you feel. Again deca isn't wet really but take another 19noir like tren and you will know what I mean.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No joint problems but it just makes your body feel smoother moving around. You also have dbol that I personally feel the same with. I think deca even if it can be quite clean has some bloat to it and even if it's not noticeable it still can make a difference with how you feel. Again deca isn't wet really but take another 19noir like tren and you will know what I mean.
Thanks for the response. Everyone says Deca makes any joint pains feel a lot better, but I'm just wondering, for those with joint issues, how do they feel once they come off? Joint pain still there? Does it come back worse? Etc...

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
It helps for sure I was able to squat and bench more than ever on deca and sadly the shoulder pain has come back but I don't think it's as bad for some reason oddly enough... and I don't really have bad knees I don't think but I noticed that my legs felt a lot more stable if that makes sence...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the response. Everyone says Deca makes any joint pains feel a lot better, but I'm just wondering, for those with joint issues, how do they feel once they come off? Joint pain still there? Does it come back worse? Etc...
Don't think it works like that. You might be able to work out while on deca and therefore make your joints better but no it shouldn't last.