Clomid anxiety?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read both that it can and can't cause anxiety. Has anyone experienced this before?. I have had blurry vision before but that's it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t get it from clomid either, but the reasons that someone might get it would be high estrogen, low testosterone, high cortisol, etc. Clomids elevation in test also elevates estro, and elevated estrogen can cause more cortisol to release from the adrenal glands. Science :]

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t get it from clomid either, but the reasons that someone might get it would be high estrogen, low testosterone, high cortisol, etc. Clomids elevation in test also elevates estro, and elevated estrogen can cause more cortisol to release from the adrenal glands. Science :]
I think my estro is quite good and I'm running ostarine as I told I would during pct so theoretically I shouldn't be worse off than any other cycle. Could be the cycle ending but I never have anxiety ending a cycle. Thanks for your input though , and you could be on to something.

DennisC1986

Awards
I suffer from anxiety normally. Used clomid every time for pct, actually I'm on it right now for 2 more weeks and I've never noticed increased anxiety. Or any real sides really, except I just mentioned on another post that I get more emotional easily

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suffer from anxiety normally. Used clomid every time for pct, actually I'm on it right now for 2 more weeks and I've never noticed increased anxiety. Or any real sides really, except I just mentioned on another post that I get more emotional easily
I have never either, I did do a week of an higher dosage at 100, normally I go 50 mg. There are theories everywhere wether it helps or not and I did a bigger cycle now. I also took this in the morning but I'm thinking about switching to night time to sleep away potential sides. Anyways, today I've felt much better so could be hormonal thing from an heavier cycle creeping up on me.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never either, I did do a week of an higher dosage at 100, normally I go 50 mg. There are theories everywhere wether it helps or not and I did a bigger cycle now. I also took this in the morning but I'm thinking about switching to night time to sleep away potential sides. Anyways, today I've felt much better so could be hormonal thing from an heavier cycle creeping up on me.
What are the osta sides most users feel after 8 weeks on it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the osta sides most users feel after 8 weeks on it.

I'm on first week 25mg and going 4 weeks, what I can say is that it makes my body feel better with the joints, recovery feels better I guess. Logical is to not take something with supression during pct but according to users they neither get supression and the recovery is far beyond just clomid and nolva because it controls cortisol. Now since I haven't used it I can't say (yet). I do believe that even with a little supression it will benefit the pct cause i think clomid and nolva will outwork ostarine of anything. And the other thing is that I believe cortisol control is way more important than not being supressed. Cortisol is probably the number one thing to destroy your gains.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I always take my clomid at night. I'm also taking reduce xt for cortisol but depending on your bloodwork I may consider that for next cycle

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I always take my clomid at night. I'm also taking reduce xt for cortisol but depending on your bloodwork I may consider that for next cycle

Even if bloodwork would be disappointing I'm still experienced enough to know wether keeping the gains was beneficial and I will notice if I actually increase my gains during pct which is normally very hard to do. As I said i believe cortisol is far more important when it comes to keeping gains. I also use cardarine during pct with clomid and nolva together. Stacking nolva and clomid isn't a must but from personal experience it seems to work better.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even if bloodwork would be disappointing I'm still experienced enough to know wether keeping the gains was beneficial and I will notice if I actually increase my gains during pct which is normally very hard to do. As I said i believe cortisol is far more important when it comes to keeping gains. I also use cardarine during pct with clomid and nolva together. Stacking nolva and clomid isn't a must but from personal experience it seems to work better.
What was your dosage for nolva and clomid for pct.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your dosage for nolva and clomid for pct.
Well normally I do 50/50/25/25 clomid and 40/40/20/20 nolva. Nolva stayed the same but I did 100 first week of Clomid this time due to a quite big cycle. It's debatable wether it's right or wrong but I've seen many pros being recommended up to 150mg of Clomid and I think 100mg nolva after longer and stronger cycles. I think youd be fine with 50 cause that's what most people go with.

DennisC1986

Awards
I'm actually using nolva and clomid for the first time this time around. Guess I won't know til I'm done but feels good. Balls feel good size and my strength, which dipped a bit right after I started pct seems to be coming back up and maybe a little bit stronger if that makes sense? But I am also using x gels, laxogenin, and some other natty stuff too

DennisC1986

Awards
You've referred to this cycle being more serious than your usual, can you elaborate on what you cycled?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've referred to this cycle being more serious than your usual, can you elaborate on what you cycled?
I was on tren test anadrol and I actually used tbol kickstart but it really wasn't needed. Was planning on running mast but just go so expensive. Recovery is great and I got huge on this cycle but I don't recommend it. It's harsh and it was a rough run mostly due to night sweats but also some days of anxiety and on the verge of paranoia. Thank god I'm a calm person and that I understand why I feel this way. Could be the tren that hunts me but I've read about Clomid and since I ran it higher I had to ask if people noticed anything.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that is pretty serious
Well manageable for the right person and for some people it just isn't. Has to do with overall wellbeing while not on cycle and I would also say understanding why and being able to control it. People can get away with test,primo etc but when you take tren you shouldn't be having any mental problems before the cycle.

This obviously doesn't affect everyone and it will decrease at a lower dose.