Good soures for SARMs UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthGainer

Awards
Research sarms are the best imo.used Gw, s4 and osta.

SARMS

Awards
I've my eye on them for a while, I guess the solution base gives it a good chance of not being a liquid prohormone. What sides did you get on their Osta bro? I'm paranoid about getting bad prohormone level suppression haha

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OL if actually OL will be legit.

Pred nutrition always a good shout in uk. I like they have bricks and motar shops as well....

SARMS

Awards
So you're saying OL sarms from Pred nutrition are a good choice? I've been logs and they seem good but it's hard to know man

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying OL sarms from Pred nutrition are a good choice? I've been logs and they seem good but it's hard to know man
All my SARMs have been from pred. Osta, LGD and mk (although not a SARM). They are good to go

SARMS

Awards
Okay then, looks like I'll go with OL sarms from Pred, with maybe Research Sarms as a back up. I'm still gonna get my blood work done and everything else if they turn out to be bunk, but I trust you guys experience, thanks

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
German Pharmas Sarms and PHs work and are well priced!

SARMS

Awards
Aww man that's good to hear, there isn't much on German Pharma as far as reviews go. So I could run their Osta and LGD with no bad sides right?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Aww man that's good to hear, there isn't much on German Pharma as far as reviews go. So I could run their Osta and LGD with no bad sides right?
No bad sides?!? It’s user dependant. LGD gives me and others major lethargy and will most probably suppress you hard at high enough doses. SARMs aren’t as user friendly/side free as people think. They may not be as hard on the liver and other organs as AAS but they still have the potential to shut you down.

SARMS

Awards
Yeah I know LGD is suppressive at effective doses, but when I say bad sides, I'm mainly talking about compared to AAS. Like I said, I used pretty harsh prohormones in the past and I'm trying to avoid similar sides, like complete shutdown. So if OL LGD isn't AS bad on that front, I'd be happy. What brand did you run from Pred? Can you vouch for OL, Focused, and fusion bro?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know LGD is suppressive at effective doses, but when I say bad sides, I'm mainly talking about compared to AAS. Like I said, I used pretty harsh prohormones in the past and I'm trying to avoid similar sides, like complete shutdown. So if OL LGD isn't AS bad on that front, I'd be happy. What brand did you run from Pred? Can you vouch for OL, Focused, and fusion bro?
In that case you’ll be fine with LGD. I can vouch for up to 12mg with no bad sides. I always get OL stuff from pred. I have ran mk677 focused but that’s it. Stick to OL. Tried and tested

SARMS

Awards
That's great man, I'll use OL as my main choice and maybe check out German pharmas sarms. There are reviews on their S4 talking about the yellow tint, which is always a good sign

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
That's great man, I'll use OL as my main choice and maybe check out German pharmas sarms. There are reviews on their S4 talking about the yellow tint, which is always a good sign
I will look into them out of interest

SARMS

Awards
That's great. let me know what you make of them. There's only a few places selling them, Prohormones and Factory as far as I can see. Most reviews are great, but some people are mentioning water retention on their LGD...

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
That's great. let me know what you make of them. There's only a few places selling them, Prohormones and Factory as far as I can see. Most reviews are great, but some people are mentioning water retention on their LGD...
Had a look. Can’t say a lot really. I never go by customer reviews as you never know if they are real or not. All my research has been across many forums, not just this one. There are brands I trust and those I don’t. I do a lot of research before 1- picking the compound and 2- picking the company selling them. I know OL is good. I have used their stuff for the last 2 years. Up to you though

SARMS

Awards
Yeah, that's my approach too, I'd be the last guy to by a drug until I'm absolutely convinced on what it does and they quality of whoever sells it. As far as German pharma, I think for prohormones they're good to go, but I'll leave their sarms. OL is going to be my first choice no doubt, but say I can't get them, who else would you recommend man? Money isn't a problem for me right now

Amanojaku

Awards
I am currently in my third week of lgd from Germán pharma and for now there is no negative effect, positive effect:hunger, strength, recomp.

SARMS

Awards
Have you run anything else from them? I'm tempted to try their S4 but let me know how your whole cycle pans out, I haven't heard anything about their LGD that isn't a review.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Have you run anything else from them? I'm tempted to try their S4 but let me know how your whole cycle pans out, I haven't heard anything about their LGD that isn't a review.
Their S4 is g2g. Just ran it at up to 100mg. Gives you a slight yellow vision in the night and good pumps

Amanojaku

Awards
dermacrine, but in the next week I will add 4ad(ol UK) and 11oxo(German pharma)

SARMS

Awards
Good stuff, I guess their S4 is up for my next sarm run. Have you tried their Osta or LGD bro? I'm basically interested in every sarm they sell, Rad140 too and maybe their YK but I know that's more a steroid

21marine

21marine

Awards
Anyone ever hear of all pro sarms? They have MK-2866 in pill form, is that even legit?

Robert11

Awards
Anyone ever hear of all pro sarms? They have MK-2866 in pill form, is that even legit?
I don’t know about that brand, but there seems to be a general big misconception, no doubt started by the research brands, that if you get SARMS in pill form they are bunk. OL offers all their SARMS in pill form and the consensus is they are all legit and that the company is stand up.

SARMS

Awards
Yeah, from American marketing probably, as pills are illegal.. I'm glad OL Uk sarms are legit haha.

21marine

21marine

Awards
thanks, just had not seen them in pill form before.

Cogy

Awards
Did run OL before but after two bad Ostarine and Endurashed cycle's i've switched.

Second week on Muscle Rage Ultimate LGD 4,5 mg + MK677 10 mg, 1 cap a day. Feels gooood.
Sleep is great, did gain so water weight, sometimes numb and thick hands and feet and now and then a little hypo in the morning after dosing.
Also hunger is terrible while fasting.
So far so good, i'll maybe up the dose next week

SARMS

Awards
What was wrong with their OL's osta bro? Did you get steroid sides?

Cogy

Awards
What was wrong with their OL's osta bro? Did you get steroid sides?
The first batches (3years ago) were good, nice pump, fast recovery, but don't expect to much from Osta
But the last batches are very underdosed or bunk. no nothing...
Same for Cardarine, first batches endurance was sick, last one.. nothing

Don't get me wrong, i love OL, taking Tr1umph (crea blend) almost year rond, but the sarms are not what there used to be.

SARMS

Awards
What brands have you had a good experience with recently man, as in properly dosed? From Pred, there is Fusin and Focused nutrition but OL seems to be first choice

Robert11

Awards
Well I'd like to here other's more recent experiences on OL ostarine, LGD legend, and ghar1ne my-677.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Running my second LGD run at the moment from pred. Ive upped the dose to 12mg daily and will be upping to 16mg for last 4 weeks. It’s still as legit as all the other OL stuff I’ve ever got from them. The strength gains are unreal. Anyone who says they have got bunk gear from pred is talking nonsense. OL all the way

SARMS

Awards
That's great man, what are you using as a test base? And for PCT? I take it you have a serm on hand

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
That's great man, what are you using as a test base? And for PCT? I take it you have a serm on hand
I don’t need a SERM or PCT as I’m on TRT so this is my test base. For you though I would recommend nolva or clomid for PCT and either 4 Andro or dermacrine as a test base. I’ll be honest though, they are rubbish and the lethargy will hit u like a freight train at high doses. It did for me anyway. Since starting TRT though I have no lethargy. This is obvious though, as it is after all, the ultimate ‘test base’. For the record, preds gharine is also gtg.

SARMS

Awards
Yeah, I'll definitely run Clomid for PCT, I'm not taking any chance just because its a sarm and not as suppressive. So in you experience, what high doses is the lethargy hitting you on OL'S Lgd? 12 mg? When I begin to run sarms, I'll start with Ostarine and then step it up to Lgd, all from OL of course.
Derma will be my test base, as taking a prohormone like 4 Ad defeats the purpose of a sarm runbut Derma is much more mild as far suppression

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'll definitely run Clomid for PCT, I'm not taking any chance just because its a sarm and not as suppressive. So in you experience, what high doses is the lethargy hitting you on OL'S Lgd? 12 mg? When I begin to run sarms, I'll start with Ostarine and then step it up to Lgd, all from OL of course.
Derma will be my test base, as taking a prohormone like 4 Ad defeats the purpose of a sarm runbut Derma is much more mild as far suppression
It’s good to start with osta and work up to LGD. They are very different. I did the same. 20mg off the bat with osta. Felt amazing on it. Didn’t need a test base. Honestly the best feel good cycle I’ve ever done. LGD I started with 8mg first time. That was enough for the lethargy. This time I’m ramping to 16mg. Regardless of what you’ve heard, SARMs are suppressive. Osta has shown suppression at 3mg and you will probably be taking 6 times that dose. Hence the need for a SERM.

Donpn

Awards
i know this is abit late, but where did you source your clomid from? been lookin on pred website but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i know this is abit late, but where did you source your clomid from? been lookin on pred website but can't seem to find it anywhere.
It’s a prescription med bro, your not going to find it on a standard supplement website.

Can’t talk sources on here either.....google is your friend.....

Donpn

Awards
Thanks for the reply man, ive seen few websites advertising clomid claiming it is legit. But i don't want to risk it, been wanting to start a sarm cycle but really hesitant until i find a legitimate pct. i dotn like taking risks

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply man, ive seen few websites advertising clomid claiming it is legit. But i don't want to risk it, been wanting to start a sarm cycle but really hesitant until i find a legitimate pct. i dotn like taking risks
That’s unfortunately just the nature of the beast.....bear in mind that sarms are relatively new and untested over long durations (some have more studies than others) so there’s a risk in taking them anyway......

Google the names of the sites you find and you normally get hits on other forums etc - that’ll give you an idea

Also look at the website itself - ideally you want one that has the little padlock think appear to the left of the web address in the browser - again a decent indicator. You’ll never be 100% sure but you’ll be more confident doing that

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why not just run anavar or Tbol? Tried and true and probably just as mild as any SARM in terms of side effects.

SARMS

Awards
Well I think the only real side effect from SARMs is the suppression.... If T bol is less suppressive, then I agree, people should go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.