M-STEN - TREN - EPIANDRO - 1 ANDRO / 8 WEEKS CYCLE

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Hi guys, getting ready to begin my recomp Cycle Tomorrow. Am 44 years old, training since 7 years ago, and have many PH cycle under my belt, i will post a picture of my Blood test results , but is everything in German, so if you have any cuestion about it just feel free to ask me, all i can say is that everything is in the normal range. So, this is how my recomp cycle looks like. hairygrandpa

(Ps. Sorry about my English guys)

Recomp Cycle : Msten – Tren - EpiAndro – 1 Andro:

MK 677 30 mg ed

EpiAndro 750 / 1000 / 1000 / 1000 / 1000 / !000 / 1000 / 1000

1 Andro 220 / 220 / 330 / 330 / 330 / 330 / 330 / 330

Msten 24 / 24 / 24 / 24 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0

TL Trena D 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 90ml / 90ml /90ml /90ml

BPS Dermacrine 3 Pumps ed

Cycle Support

Pure Cycle Support ( 3 caps ed )

Extra Milk Thristle ( 450 mg )
Tudca ( 750mg ed )
Liv 52 DS ( 2 tabs ed )
Ar1macare Pro ( 10 caps ed -“2 extra caps as normal dosage ed“) At Week 5 when Tren starts for the extra Prolactin protection.

PCT

Clomid 75 / 50 / 50 / 50 / 25

Tamox 20 / 20 / 20 / 10 / 10

Adex 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0.5 mg eod (7 times
after stopping Tamox)

Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT 10 caps ed

Ostarine 20 / 10 / 10 / 5 / 0 (I Always use Osta on PCT,
and work Perfect for me)

Olympus Labs GW 21 / 21 / 21 / 21

Olympus Labs Massacre (Laxo) 2 caps ed ( 2 bottles )

Olympus labs Ep1logue (Epicatechin) 2 caps ed ( 2 bottles )

Liv 52 DS 2 caps ed ( 2 Bottles)

Mk 677 30 mg ed

Supplementations & extras: Omega 3 (4 g ed) - CQ10- ALA (500 mg ed) - Complex B – Glucosamin/ Chondroitin - Taurin (4 g ed) Potassium – Vitamin C (1g ed) – Vitamin D3 – BCAA – Glutamin – Creatin – Pre workout: Turnt Up (EPG) – Whey Isolate- ZMA
20180308_015723 (3).jpg
And here is a picture of me for about 1 month ago, after i came back from my 5 Weeks Holidays at the Caribbean island
20171219_215439 (2).jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IN! Good Luck!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is that "TL Trena" ? Something like Trenavar? Oral -or TD?

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
thanks for joining :fing02: and DemntedCowboy i thought that quote:

"I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?" was because of my cycle Lol, Nevermind bro, my bad :pat::biglaugh:

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for joining :fing02: and DemntedCowboy i thought that quote:

"I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?" was because of my cycle Lol, Nevermind bro, my bad :pat::biglaugh:
Nah, It was meant for another guy. That was just dumb. But the comment was so great I was urged by SFreed to make it my signature

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
luisca3 just for thinking that you need to send me some homemade gluhwein. Lol. I miss that stuff

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
luisca3 just for thinking that you need to send me some homemade gluhwein. Lol. I miss that stuff
heheh Gluhwein !! That **** is awesomeeeee ... I actually work at a Restaurant and we still have it , but normally you only get it on Xmas time, i can at least ask for the Recipe bro, will let you know :yup:

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
heheh Gluhwein !! That **** is awesomeeeee ... I actually work at a Restaurant and we still have it , but normally you only get it on Xmas time, i can at least ask for the Recipe bro, will let you know :yup:
Yep, I use to get it at the KrisKringleMark in Nurnberg every Christmas. 2 euro, but the recipe would be the bomb. I appreciate it

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Yep, I use to get it at the KrisKringleMark in Nurnberg every Christmas. 2 euro, but the recipe would be the bomb. I appreciate it
KrisKringleMark, yeahh .. and you can bump it up with some kind of shots too.. for extra Euro ...UFF and then will Nasty!! LOL, i`ll see what i can do , the recipe has to be something simple, important is what kind of wine is the one you can heat up at that temperature for that.. Will ask my boss tomorrow ;)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
KrisKringleMark, yeahh .. and you can bump it up with some kind of shots too.. for extra Euro ...UFF and then will Nasty!! LOL, i`ll see what i can do , the recipe has to be something simple, important is what kind of wine is the one you can heat up at that temperature for that.. Will ask my boss tomorrow ;)
Was stationed at Hohenfels outside of Parsberg for 3 years before I got hurt. Told the wife if I would have never met her I would still live in/around Parsberg/Nurnberg/Furth area. I remember at the German/American Fest on Post they use to serve a Straw beer/whiskey/coke mix that **** messed you up

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Was stationed at Hohenfels outside of Parsberg for 3 years before I got hurt. Told the wife if I would have never met her I would still live in/around Parsberg/Nurnberg/Furth area. I remember at the German/American Fest on Post they use to serve a Straw beer/whiskey/coke mix that **** messed you up
Wow.. will love to know more about that time in Germany big brother..will get to you tomorrow again for that.. here is time for bed.. working tomorrow morning and now is almost 4 o'clock am... lol "keep the hard work iron brother" ;)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it tl tren is transformation labs? I’ve got a bottle in my stash. In for this one bro

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
I take it tl tren is transformation labs? I’ve got a bottle in my stash. In for this one bro
Thanks for joining bro! Yes, its transformation labs, never tried it before but looks good to me, other reason was there are so many pills to swallow on my cycle ... LOL

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
But what exactly you were doing stationed here in Germany? and what you mean you got Hurt? I know this beer- whiskey- coke mix :laugh: Hardcore ****, because also taste sweety your insulin kind of spike through the air, you feel good and your body and mind says more more hahah but then you know how it could end LOL.. :Eyecrazy:

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But what exactly you were doing stationed here in Germany? and what you mean you got Hurt? I know this beer- whiskey- coke mix Hardcore ****, because also taste sweety your insulin kind of spike through the air, you feel good and your body and mind says more more hahah but then you know how it could end LOL.. :Eyecrazy:
I was in the US Army stationed in Germany, and got hurt in Afghanistan

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Uff sorry about that, so much problems with those crazy people, It was bad? did you get shot ?
In 3 combat tours, 2 to Iraq, 1 Afghanistan. I have been blown up 49 times, shot twice, and stabbed once. I broke my neck and back, and had to have my right maxofacial completely rebuilt. I now have a titanium upper jaw

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
In 3 combat tours, 2 to Iraq, 1 Afghanistan. I have been blown up 49 times, shot twice, and stabbed once. I broke my neck and back, and had to have my right maxofacial completely rebuilt. I now have a titanium upper jaw
WTF.. wow brother you are a real Mashine, and they call me here Iron man because with 44 years old i ran 10 km in 45 minutes, no way bro.. i just cant imagine all the experience for life you have learned down there... thanks God you are here with all of us, sharing all those experiences and teaching us so much.. Puuff.. am in shock, am just feeling like :bow28:

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WTF.. wow brother you are a real Mashine, and they call me here Iron man because with 44 years old i ran 10 km in 45 minutes, no way bro.. i just cant imagine all the experience for life you have learned down there... thanks God you are here with all of us, sharing all those experiences and teaching us so much.. Puuff.. am in shock, am just feeling like :bow28:
I appreciate it brother, and 10km in 45 mins aint no joke. I'm glad to be here to share my experiences, and also learn from all of you

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Second day of my cycle i gained 200 pounds and burned 10% bodyfat so far :toofunny: Lol .. but placebo really kicks in , today at the gym and on the street i was feeling like i am Superman, hahaha alpha man feeling is already there.. have a nice day all of you and we`ll keep on touch..
PS:
Keep the hard work iron brothers :You_Rock_Emoticon:

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Sooo Hi Guys.. first week of the cycle is over, the only differents are that am looking more vascular and my strength has went up a little, my weight went up 1.5 kg but am looking more lean, but nothing very dramatic, so i will not post pictures at that time, let just wait for a couple of weeks... Libido is fine, but there is some kind of suppresion going around, i can feel this too, well am single right now so wtf :veryhappy: No lethargy or BP Symptoms (headaches, sweat at Night etc..) feeling just fine...

Thank you for following, i will keep you updated Iron brothers!.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
2 Week of the cycle coming to an end tomorrow, and i am really not seen a lot of results til now, diet is on point, not sleeping so well some nights , but then through the day.. I`ve decided to throw in 20 mg of superdrol for 3 weeks starting today.. and also adding Olympus Labs - K1NGSGUARD for protection.

Sooo this is how it looks now:

MK 677 30 mg ed

Superdrol 0 / 0 / 20 / 20 / 20 / 0 / 0 / 0

Cycle Support

Olympus K1ngguard ( 6 caps ed starting tomorrow at the begining of Week 3)
Extra Milk Thristle at 450 mg
Extra Tudca at 750mg ed
Liv 52 DS ( 3 tabs ed )
Ar1macare Pro ( 10 caps ed -“2 extra caps as normal dosage ed“) At Week 5 when Tren starts for the extra Prolactin protection.

PCT

after stopping Tamox)

and work Perfect for me)

Liv 52 DS 3 caps ed ( 3 Bottles)

Mk 677 30 mg ed

Supplementations & extras: Omega 3 (4 g ed) - CQ10- ALA (500 mg ed) - Complex B – Glucosamin/ Chondroitin - Taurin (4 g ed) Potassium – Vitamin C (1g ed) – Vitamin D3 – BCAA – Glutamin – Creatin – Pre workout: Turnt Up (EPG) – Whey Isolate- ZMA

If sides gets too tough i will quit the SD

Thanks U for Following, i will keep you updated Iron brothers!.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The andro stuff kicked in very late for me. If I remember correctly, I noticed it by week 4-5.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
The andro stuff kicked in very late for me. If I remember correctly, I noticed it by week 4-5.
The 1 andro i`ve never used before so i have no idea bro.. but the epiandro will kick around week 3 , Msten should be by now starting to work, dont feel much, dont know if its maybe bunk or underdose .. Am using Centurion Labs (Stand Alone) but at 24 mg ed should be already kicking in imo... i will add those 20 mg of SD only for 3 weeks and see if i can handle it, have some extra protection on hand.. the Trena stays for the last 4 Weeks to keep strengths and solidy the gains together with the andros.. UFFF seems like a lot of stuff LOL let see what happens .. I want to get rid of all my Pro-hormones and Oral DS i still have on hand , want to do my first Test P after summer this year..

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
So hi guys.. here is my update after 3 weeks on.. Feeling very strong i went up 8 pounds already, was feeling a little bit of Lethargy some days, and isome headaches were present too.. but since yesterday am feeling very fine again, its a hard fight between the andros and the DS Lol, but i think i can handle it.. here are some pictures of my progress, will keep you updated Iron brothers, thank you for following ! Peace!!
vlcsnap-error061.png
vlcsnap-error154.png
vlcsnap-error295.png

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking awesome!!!! Good job, bro!

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Looking awesome!!!! Good job, bro!
Thanks bro... but i just cant stop eating ... so i said to myself forget about cutting Lol.. am going to try to put some mass.. i can cut after the cycle with some stims or sarms.. not really a point using Msten and SD to cut.. i mean, it works too but com `on` or maybe i will keep bulking for the next 2 weeks, until i stop the Msten and the SD, and when i begin the last 4 weeks of the cycle with the Tren stuff then go for the cut, we will see hehehe

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would throw in an AI on your pct. all that clomid is going to skyrocket your E and Epistane has been known to cause estrogen rebound

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
I would throw in an AI on your pct. all that clomid is going to skyrocket your E and Epistane has been known to cause estrogen rebound
I have Adex (Armidex) on PCT bro, and am not using Epistane on my Cycle ..

Choppedjunior

Awards
Nice cycle!

Im on Msten now just at 10mg was waiting to ride it this mg until gains stopped then bump to 20mg. Dont want to pack too much on too quickly. So far week 3 up 7lbs, probably jump to 20mg my last 2 weeks. Then im dropping the Msten and continuing with the Tr3st TD and added in LGD and MK

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Nice cycle!

Im on Msten now just at 10mg was waiting to ride it this mg until gains stopped then bump to 20mg. Dont want to pack too much on too quickly. So far week 3 up 7lbs, probably jump to 20mg my last 2 weeks. Then im dropping the Msten and continuing with the Tr3st TD and added in LGD and MK
Thanks buddy! Sounds great, if you have a log let me know .. will like to hear about your results

Choppedjunior

Awards
I did just post a thread about this, but wanted to see if you're doing it for the same reason...Are you dropping off the Msten, but continuing the Testbase (epiandro) and then the SARMS, in efforts to keep the gains made from the MSTEN?

I got some feedback prior to the cycle to run it in this fashion, MSTEN then drop it and run SARMS for a bit to help. But now I cant seem to find anything about the SARMS helping after MSTEN and prior to PCT. Maybe you've run something like this before?

My last cycle was LGD Tr3st TD and Oral with MK677 and gained i think 15lbs but in the end only kept 4lbs or so? was hard to tell as bf did decrease.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
I did just post a thread about this, but wanted to see if you're doing it for the same reason...Are you dropping off the Msten, but continuing the Testbase (epiandro) and then the SARMS, in efforts to keep the gains made from the MSTEN?

I got some feedback prior to the cycle to run it in this fashion, MSTEN then drop it and run SARMS for a bit to help. But now I cant seem to find anything about the SARMS helping after MSTEN and prior to PCT. Maybe you've run something like this before?

My last cycle was LGD Tr3st TD and Oral with MK677 and gained i think 15lbs but in the end only kept 4lbs or so? was hard to tell as bf did decrease.
Yeah, I used to kick start with the hard compounds and keep after the test base or sarms to solidy gains a little, is probably the best you can do..Am also running Superdrol at 20 mg ed right now, going to drop Msten in one week and SD in 2 weeks, , and for the last 4 weeks am gonna be addingTrena TD to the andros. Your PCT must be strong and solid, and also your diet concerning your goals must be adapted on PCT, remember that when you growth your calories should be adjusted, there is where most of the people made the mistake, If you get bigger and you want to keep your new size, you should also eat according to that ;)
PS. Sorry for my english bro

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, getting ready to begin my recomp Cycle Tomorrow. Am 44 years old, training since 7 years ago, and have many PH cycle under my belt, i will post a picture of my Blood test results , but is everything in German, so if you have any cuestion about it just feel free to ask me, all i can say is that everything is in the normal range. So, this is how my recomp cycle looks like. hairygrandpa

(Ps. Sorry about my English guys)

Recomp Cycle : Msten – Tren - EpiAndro – 1 Andro:

MK 677 30 mg ed

Cycle Support

Extra Milk Thristle ( 450 mg )
Tudca ( 750mg ed )
Liv 52 DS ( 2 tabs ed )

PCT

after stopping Tamox)

and work Perfect for me)

Liv 52 DS 2 caps ed ( 2 Bottles)

Mk 677 30 mg ed

Supplementations & extras: Omega 3 (4 g ed) - CQ10- ALA (500 mg ed) - Complex B – Glucosamin/ Chondroitin - Taurin (4 g ed) Potassium – Vitamin C (1g ed) – Vitamin D3 – BCAA – Glutamin – Creatin – Pre workout: Turnt Up (EPG) – Whey Isolate- ZMAView attachment 161405 And here is a picture of me for about 1 month ago, after i came back from my 5 Weeks Holidays at the Caribbean island View attachment 161407
Looking good dude.. and your English is fine. I would just suggest going 50/50/25/25 clomid and nolva 40/40/20/20 cause this seems to ve the most legitimate dosage for the average person. Clomid can be nasty for your eyes from 50 and above from my experience

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Looking good dude.. and your English is fine. I would just suggest going 50/50/25/25 clomid and nolva 40/40/20/20 cause this seems to ve the most legitimate dosage for the average person. Clomid can be nasty for your eyes from 50 and above from my experience
Thanks bro.. yes.. am thinking to keep both (clomi and tamox) a little lower and maybe longer , and because the cycle is kind of hardcore now that i`ve just added Superdrol @20 mg ed, maybe is a good idea.. for example clomi 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5 and tamox 40/40/20/20/10/10 , somebody told me one time that is better longer and less than too much in a short period of time

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I am doing something similar. Kickstarting with 4 weeks sd whilst slowly ramping up lgd, then continuing lgd with dermacrine to try and maintain gains.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro.. yes.. am thinking to keep both (clomi and tamox) a little lower and maybe longer , and because the cycle is kind of hardcore now that i`ve just added Superdrol @20 mg ed, maybe is a good idea.. for example clomi 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5 and tamox 40/40/20/20/10/10 , somebody told me one time that is better longer and less than too much in a short period of time
That seems resonable yes. Good luck

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Hi guys.. hehehe Yes am still alive Lol.. finishing this long cycle next week, pictures and updates will be posted, still on SD at 30 mg but started cutting for about 1 week ago.. feeling fine and i have gain about 14 pounds until now.. thanks you for following ;)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys.. hehehe Yes am still alive Lol.. finishing this long cycle next week, pictures and updates will be posted, still on SD at 30 mg but started cutting for about 1 week ago.. feeling fine and i have gain about 14 pounds until now.. thanks you for following ;)
Don't bulk and cut on the same cycle..