12 week Rad 140 cycle 20mg/ml PCT

Landshark77

Awards
Was going to do a mini PCT after this cycle is wrapped up. Considering ordering Tamoxifen and wanted to add a test booster.
What would a two week Nolva dosing schedule for SARMS look like? And what is a quality test booster to take for about a month?

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
I will do a similar cycle but 8 week rad 140 + epi andro, are you satisfied of results? My pct will be 50/25/25/25 clomid and sup3r pct label dose

Landshark77

Awards
I will do a similar cycle but 8 week rad 140 + epi andro, are you satisfied of results? My pct will be 50/25/25/25 clomid and sup3r pct label dose
So far so good, 6 weeks into it and have been impressed with how quickly I was able to get back into lifting shape after taking a couple months off. My biggest complaint is the effects of test suppression. Low libido, sensitive jewels, a bit moody at times...but none of those are in the extreme or difficult to deal with.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait till week 11 then

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
So far so good, 6 weeks into it and have been impressed with how quickly I was able to get back into lifting shape after taking a couple months off. My biggest complaint is the effects of test suppression. Low libido, sensitive jewels, a bit moody at times...but none of those are in the extreme or difficult to deal with.
Add epi andro, can help with suppression and lethargy. Gains in muscle? Noticeable?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And that's why sarms need a full pct.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 weeks of Rad? Wow

Full pct will be needed broseph

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the rush? Do a full PCT...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test would fix that.

Landshark77

Awards
Add epi andro, can help with suppression and lethargy. Gains in muscle? Noticeable?
I would say it seems like I am building muscle, but not in a miraculous way. Just feel like my workouts are getting better results.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was going to do a mini PCT after this cycle is wrapped up. Considering ordering Tamoxifen and wanted to add a test booster.
What would a two week Nolva dosing schedule for SARMS look like? And what is a quality test booster to take for about a month?
What is a mini PCT? Four weeks of either Nolva or Clomid either 40/40/20/20 or 50/50/25/25 respectively. Natural anabolic if you want, but not needed.

For natural anabolics, I prefer an all on in product. There are a few out there, including AlphaMax XT. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess there’s a performax labs product for every situation eh ant?