Hi-tec 1-AD

R

razeldazel

Awards
Hi guys,

Long time out of the game and have been getting back into it.

Looking at Hi-tec 1-ad currently and a couple of questions.

- Is the recommended dose 330mg a day?
- 6 week run sound optimal/safe?

Cheers in advance,
Matt.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes 330 is the suggested dose.

Most would say run 8 weeks as optimal.

Probably most would say stack with 4-andro (or similar) as a test base to help with lethargy etc.

A 1/4 andro stack is very standard and solid. Very few sides normally.

R

razeldazel

Awards
Thanks Whisky, appreciate your response.

I have two bottles coming so I may have to order another or do first week at two caps and remainder at 3 to get close to the 6 week mark. 3 Caps a day off the bat gets just over 5 weeks. I have Dermacrine coming for a test base which I have always liked.

Order another bottle or just keep it shorter and smaller as I am getting back into things?

Also who is the recommended sponsor on the board here now to buy from and are there any discount codes for AM members?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks Whisky, appreciate your response.

I have two bottles coming so I may have to order another or do first week at two caps and remainder at 3 to get close to the 6 week mark. 3 Caps a day off the bat gets just over 5 weeks. I have Dermacrine coming for a test base which I have always liked.

Order another bottle or just keep it shorter and smaller as I am getting back into things?

Also who is the recommended sponsor on the board here now to buy from and are there any discount codes for AM members?
I’m in the uk and buy from ******** - they ship to the US but no discounts that I know of......

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in the uk and buy from ******** - they ship to the US but no discounts that I know of......
Maybe pred no longer a board sponsor on the basis the name is blanked out?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Mind and Muscle