T-Bol alternatives

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are some good dry Orals out there, that are good for size/weight gain?

Tried Tbol, but want something different. Used to love the old DMZ or D-Zine. Super dry gains, low liver toxicity, good strength and weight gains.

Any other suggestions? Needs to be dry (I am gyno prone). Will be running with Sust.

Thanks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You used to love DMZ, or you still do? It's a good compound.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nanodrol is pretty potent. Chados might have other suggestions too

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epistane......not sure if rebound gyno in pct would be an issue? On cycle would be sound.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nanodrol is pretty potent. Chados might have other suggestions too
Well even tho maybe not considered as a ph they were once marketed as such. superdrol and nanodrol.

(If we're talking aas) anadrol, winstrol, tbol.

These are the ones that's both dry and can put on size. Now I haven't tried each and every ph but I think we would know if something was above superdrol and nanodrol by now.

Talking about this, what's your own personal favorite guru? You almost made me wanna revisit epistane.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well even tho maybe not considered as a ph they were once marketed as such. superdrol and nanodrol.

(If we're talking aas) anadrol, winstrol, tbol.

These are the ones that's both dry and can put on size. Now I haven't tried each and every ph but I think we would know if something was above superdrol and nanodrol by now.

Talking about this, what's your own personal favorite guru? You almost made me wanna revisit epistane.
I’ve only ran epistane and nanodrol/msten lol. I liked nanodrol more tbh. I think the reason I liked epistane so much at first was because it was my first cycle and I was small, so the results were better. Nanodrol personally has less sides for me and worked better in comparison to my second epistane cycle.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane......not sure if rebound gyno in pct would be an issue? On cycle would be sound.
I’ve only ran epistane and nanodrol/msten lol. I liked nanodrol more tbh. I think the reason I liked epistane so much at first was because it was my first cycle and I was small, so the results were better. Nanodrol personally has less sides for me and worked better in comparison to my second epistane cycle.
I ran epistane a long time ago. I remember it being known for being a pretty mild PH, though I could be mistaken.

I've never heard of Nanodrol, but I will do some research into it. Is that some version of nandrolone/deca?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is a powerful, micronized, encapsulated version of Msten.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only seen nanodrol in liquid

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In Nanodrol, methylstenbolone has been painstakingly precipitated from solution, in a proprietary process, to form polymer-encapsulated particles which average less than 200nm in diameter. The methylstenbolone particles in Ultradrol were, by comparison, typically around one thousand times larger. What this means is vastly superior delivery to the muscles so that while Nanodrol is technically delivering methylstenbolone still, the difference between it and an oral methylstenbolone supplement is like night and day. (Quoted from the distributor currently selling)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I still think the whole “nano technology” is a hype though, I’ve read plenty of logs from people way bigger/more experienced than me having better results from a similar comparable Mg basis of normal MSten, having way better results than I got and I kept my diet dialed down apart from one cheat meal a week.
I guess the only way to gauge would be to do another run of just MSten but anadrol is next on my list as an oral

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still think the whole “nano technology” is a hype though, I’ve read plenty of logs from people way bigger/more experienced than me having better results from a similar comparable Mg basis of normal MSten, having way better results than I got and I kept my diet dialed down apart from one cheat meal a week.
I guess the only way to gauge would be to do another run of just MSten but anadrol is next on my list as an oral
Well I honestly believe they are very equal just sdrol being like a powerful tbol and nanodrol more like a winstrol/anadrol mix or perhaps winstrol/dbol. I'm saying this cause I don't bloat at all on anadrol but I do on dbol and some claim to bloat like crazy on drol. It's more about what you prefer but I like the nanodrol more, it also left me side free while sdrol can give nasty pumps.

Nanodrol gains are to me easier to keep too and not only me say the shoulders just blew up so take it for what it is. You'd like anadrol of you don't bloat on It.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Oral delivery is the most commonly used and readily accepted form of drug administration. Many small molecule drugs are successfully administered via the oral route, due to the high absorptive capacity of the GI tract. However, many drugs are not suitable for oral administration due to poor solubility, stability, and/or bioavailability. Encapsulating these drugs in nanoparticles can overcome these limitations, as well as allowing the potential for targeted, sustained delivery in the GI tract.” (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3322271/#!po=12.8472)

Nanoparticulation has a lot of studies and research behind it, so I definitely wouldn’t say it’s something “hyped” up. There’s too many factors to consider when comparing other peoples experiences; some people could just be small or inexperienced and get phenomenal results, some people could be using underdosed/overdosed gear, some people could have poor work ethic, etc etc.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nanodrol is a version of Msten, not Superdrol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you like to take stack then the better option is a Helladrol and Katandrol stack.
Helladrol is excellent on its own but combining it with Katanadrol is ****ing beautiful.
Aren’t those just underdosed 2-step andros?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aren’t those just underdosed 2-step andros?
Ohhhh, yeah. LOL. I saw the names, and I thought he was talking about old school PHs (Steroids).

Yep. Underdosed Andros.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must admit I’ve not done nanodrol yet but it’s on my “to do” list.i have however cycled msten and the gains were ridiculously good. Would say defo say it was one of my favourite cycles. Soon I’ll be ending my current cycle with 4 weeks of dmz, Should be a good ride

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I must admit I’ve not done nanodrol yet but it’s on my “to do” list.i have however cycled msten and the gains were ridiculously good. Would say defo say it was one of my favourite cycles. Soon I’ll be ending my current cycle with 4 weeks of dmz, Should be a good ride
DMZ has become one of my favorite orals.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s will be my my first time on dmz, what kind of results do you have when on dmz?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, people's results vary, but for me...let me compare it to my Superdrol experience.... Superdrol gave me a huge amount of mass and strength (period). For me.... DMZ added a lot of muscle, and strength. But the difference is that it cut me up more, and I actually lost some fat. I was very pleased. (Your results may vary, LOL).

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Man I'm all sad after reading this post. About a year ago I made a few threads asking about reviews on M-sten and D-zine and if it was worth stocking up on. I explained I had a stockpile of SD, Phera, and Halo and how the new "PH" compared to them. Everyone said don't waste your money, but from this thread it sounds like both have a good place in the anabolic arsenal. When I was asking both Msten and Dzine were $29 easily worth it from what you guys are saying.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well whoever said that bro were very wrong

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man I'm all sad after reading this post. About a year ago I made a few threads asking about reviews on M-sten and D-zine and if it was worth stocking up on. I explained I had a stockpile of SD, Phera, and Halo and how the new "PH" compared to them. Everyone said don't waste your money, but from this thread it sounds like both have a good place in the anabolic arsenal. When I was asking both Msten and Dzine were $29 easily worth it from what you guys are saying.
Msten is good stuff, I ran it a little over a year ago. Never ran real dmz. Not sure if I participated in that thread. You can still get both of them anyways lol.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Msten is good stuff, I ran it a little over a year ago. Never ran real dmz. Not sure if I participated in that thread. You can still get both of them anyways lol.
I searched the sites that had it before and it was gone other than a few bottles going for around $60 I couldn't find a good supplier PM me if you know one thanks

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at the eu mate, I can buy it for less than 30 gbp

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I was up 7 pounds in the first full week of nanodrol. Until my appendix ruptured and got surgery. Obv that ended it. Surgery was wed morning and last dose was tuesday morning. Still have all the weight and still have the muscle seperation prior to surgery.

I wont be able to lift for a few weeks so i know it will diminish. Very upset i had this speed bump because i knew the end results would have been nothing less of spectacular.

You could also imagine how my girl n family are now totally against all this stuff so not sure if ill ever be able to see the full potential.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You didn’t tell them you were on aas did you?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
You didn’t tell them you were on aas did you?
Why would i. From the pictures and ultrasound it seemed like its been a problem lurking for awhile and one night decided to show its face.