Experience

BlueberyJones

Awards
From personal experience has anyone started a new cycle a few weeks to a month after PCT? I know how long you’re suppose to take for those who will comment on that and I do know those risks. I want to hear personal experience with short breaks.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t, but a good way to gauge whether or not your body is ready to hop back on is bloodwork. Some people are lucky enough to recover very quickly after a cycle, while others could take much longer.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I haven’t, but a good way to gauge whether or not your body is ready to hop back on is bloodwork. Some people are lucky enough to recover very quickly after a cycle, while others could take much longer.
That’s true. But if I’m not in a spot to get blood work then what would be some other signs I’m good to go?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s true. But if I’m not in a spot to get blood work then what would be some other signs I’m good to go?
If you can’t get bloodwork, your best bet is to just take the proper time off and avoid risking it. It’s hard to tell if you’re recovered without bloodwork.

BlueberyJones

Awards
If you can’t get bloodwork, your best bet is to just take the proper time off and avoid risking it. It’s hard to tell if you’re recovered without bloodwork.
Completely off topic but if I do start another cycle which will be a lean bulk again do you recommend dbol or tbol as kicker? Or I’ve wondered how like 25 mg dbol and 50 tbol would be together? Haha just thoughts

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Completely off topic but if I do start another cycle which will be a lean bulk again do you recommend dbol or tbol as kicker? Or I’ve wondered how like 25 mg dbol and 50 tbol would be together? Haha just thoughts
I haven’t run either. I’ll be running tbol soon though. I’ve heard mixed things about tbol; some people will say it’s dbol without bloat, some people will say it’s poor-mans var. I’ll make a cycle log when I run it.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I haven’t run either. I’ll be running tbol soon though. I’ve heard mixed things about tbol; some people will say it’s dbol without bloat, some people will say it’s poor-mans var. I’ll make a cycle log when I run it.
I ran tbol at the end of my last cycle and it was pretty awesome. I got more strength from the tbol than I did test haha but I didn’t get much weight gain. Quality gains tho. I’m leaning towards the dbol for some real mass this time around. Think I’m hitting the classic test deca dbol stack

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran tbol at the end of my last cycle and it was pretty awesome. I got more strength from the tbol than I did test haha but I didn’t get much weight gain. Quality gains tho. I’m leaning towards the dbol for some real mass this time around. Think I’m hitting the classic test deca dbol stack
Hopefully I like the tbol then haha. And yea, dbol is going to be one of the best orals when it comes to bulking obviously. Definitely worth considering for a bulk. I’ll be using letro when I blast to avoid any estro issues.

BlueberyJones

Awards
Hopefully I like the tbol then haha. And yea, dbol is going to be one of the best orals when it comes to bulking obviously. Definitely worth considering for a bulk. I’ll be using letro when I blast to avoid any estro issues.
I think you’re gonna love it bro, only downside for me was I got some weird emotional sides from it like kinda depressed and emotional haha but it went away after like 2 weeks and it was after I upped from 50 to 75 mgs so watch out for that brotha

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have but listen, there's not only more health concerns but also your body will need to get rid of the steroid immunity because after a while your body won't respond. If you jump on another cycle straight after you can be sure you will not have as good of a cycle. Let your body get used to your new weight and try to keep it for a few months and then when receptors are more fresh it will be a shock to your body. Imagine taking alcohol and then drinking the next day also, you will have quite a hard time getting drunk again.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I have but listen, there's not only more health concerns but also your body will need to get rid of the steroid immunity because after a while your body won't respond. If you jump on another cycle straight after you can be sure you will not have as good of a cycle. Let your body get used to your new weight and try to keep it for a few months and then when receptors are more fresh it will be a shock to your body. Imagine taking alcohol and then drinking the next day also, you will have quite a hard time getting drunk again.
Agreed, that’s some good advice. Honestly tho I’m just getting antsy and just finished a 5 week pct and feel great. Still losing a little strength but sex drive is fine and feel fine, only lost 4 pounds in pct too kept like 90% of size and I’m beyond ready to start another cycle haha. If it’s not a habit of doing repeatedly just a one time thing do you think recover will be fine??

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, that’s some good advice. Honestly tho I’m just getting antsy and just finished a 5 week pct and feel great. Still losing a little strength but sex drive is fine and feel fine, only lost 4 pounds in pct too kept like 90% of size and I’m beyond ready to start another cycle haha. If it’s not a habit of doing repeatedly just a one time thing do you think recover will be fine??
It's just a bit stupid (no offense) to put your body through something again while not getting the same results and also harming your body before it's fully recovered. What was the cycle? How long and how much did you gain? Wait and see one more month how your body looks then cause you could start falling later on. What is the next cycle going to be? All this matters and I can't answer wether you will recover because some people can smoke, drink, take steroids for 30 years and have perfect values and some just can't. I don't think recovering from supression will be a problem just maybe a bit harder. Is it really worth it tho? This, take more steroids, jump on another cycle is like drinking alcohol, the effects will be less and your body will take damage like the liver that will normally recover after maybe a day will now be constantly trying to bring back your values.

Again you will have better results by far of you recover and make your receptors fresh again and I cannot stress this enough.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think tbol has quality mass but it's not really a shredding compound more in between. It's quite weak as far as weight gain and I don't see it being close to dbol. I do think dbol is quite bad though cause most of the gains are water but the strenght might be better than anything I've used cause the water you put on makes you stronger and while others theoretically could compete with dbol they tend to be tough on the joints and dbol is the opposite making you able to lift more and easier without hurting yourself. This is his my view of it.

BlueberyJones

Awards
It's just a bit stupid (no offense) to put your body through something again while not getting the same results and also harming your body before it's fully recovered. What was the cycle? How long and how much did you gain? Wait and see one more month how your body looks then cause you could start falling later on. What is the next cycle going to be? All this matters and I can't answer wether you will recover because some people can smoke, drink, take steroids for 30 years and have perfect values and some just can't. I don't think recovering from supression will be a problem just maybe a bit harder. Is it really worth it tho? This, take more steroids, jump on another cycle is like drinking alcohol, the effects will be less and your body will take damage like the liver that will normally recover after maybe a day will now be constantly trying to bring back your values.

Again you will have better results by far of you recover and make your receptors fresh again and I cannot stress this enough.
Previous cycle was 500 mg test 13 weeks with 75 mg tbol last 6 weeks. 100/100/50/50/50 Clomid 40/20/20/20 nolva 12.5 mg asin Monday wed Friday pct. gained about 26 pounds and kept 22. New cycle is going to be 400 mg test 14 weeks, 250 mgs deca 12 weeks, 25 mg dbol first 4 weeks. Same pct protocol but with 2-3 weeks of hcg while esters clear.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Previous cycle was 500 mg test 13 weeks with 75 mg tbol last 6 weeks. 100/100/50/50/50 Clomid 40/20/20/20 nolva 12.5 mg asin Monday wed Friday pct. gained about 26 pounds and kept 22. New cycle is going to be 400 mg test 14 weeks, 250 mgs deca 12 weeks, 25 mg dbol first 4 weeks. Same pct protocol but with 2-3 weeks of hcg while esters clear.
I would definitely wait 3 months at least and I would run deca higher than test or equal at 400-400 maybe. Else from that it's seems like a decent cycle. Also add caber and cardarine to your cycle.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I would definitely wait 3 months at least and I would run deca higher than test or equal at 400-400 maybe. Else from that it's seems like a decent cycle. Also add caber and cardarine to your cycle.
Yeah I’ll def have caber and prob start dosing at .25 twice a week and see how that does. Not sure on asin dose for this one prob start at 25 mg eod just to be safe with the dbol. What’s the shortest amount of time you’ve taken off just out of curiosity??

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’ll def have caber and prob start dosing at .25 twice a week and see how that does. Not sure on asin dose for this one prob start at 25 mg eod just to be safe with the dbol. What’s the shortest amount of time you’ve taken off just out of curiosity??
One time I believe it was about two months and I did a much stronger cycle and did get bigger but I ended up at about the same size as from the first cycle just maybe 5 pounds more. Technically it was a month after pct. I've taken 6 months and had much better results. It's really a experience thing with steroids and you'll find out the hard way when you've spent a ton of money that more is often less with aas. You don't think people would just do a tren anadrol cycle, rest a month and do another one year round and be immensly huge? It just doesn't work that way I promise you.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of us feel like that.
It sucks but that's the hard part NOT staying on.
Or you could stay on lots of people do.
Its not the safest route.
You spent those weeks getting your self back to normal(or hopefully) Kinda silly to mess it up again.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just run it.
I think you looking for somebody tell you its ok.
The deca I've heard is hard to pct back from.
As long as you know the risk.
With you itching to start shooting gear again I think its safe to say you'll be on self prescribed TRT soon.
Then no pct worries.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blast and cruise from now on?
Or give your body a break you only have one chance to do things right