Superdrol Rebound Gyno

Pav123

Awards
Hi there

I’ve just started Superdrol but have since read many online threads about it causing Rebound Gyno. Is this as common as people make out? Is it something that can be prevented? Is it destined to happen even after a proper pct? I’m considering ending the cycle early if this is a common thing with sd as I just don’t think it’s worth it if that’s the case. Some help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi there

I’ve just started Superdrol but have since read many online threads about it causing Rebound Gyno. Is this as common as people make out? Is it something that can be prevented? Is it destined to happen even after a proper pct? I’m considering ending the cycle early if this is a common thing with sd as I just don’t think it’s worth it if that’s the case. Some help would be much appreciated. Thanks
It would've been much better to have read all of those reports BEFORE starting your cycle. No....It isn't destined to happen.

Pav123

Awards
It would've been much better to have read all of those reports BEFORE starting your cycle. No....It isn't destined to happen.
Thanks I realise that. Do you have any helpful advice to make sure it’s prevented?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks I realise that. Do you have any helpful advice to make sure it’s prevented?
Well, there are more qualified individuals on this board than me to advise you on this (and hopefully they will). But, are you running Test with it? Some people believe that the best recipe is Test, an AI, bloodwork midcycle, and Nolva and Clomid PCT.

Gyno sucks, but (by far) it isn't the worst side you can get on cycle. SD is a very harsh, very toxic drug. Are you running TUDCA with it? If not, you definitely should be.

Pav123

Awards
Yep using Tudca. And no haven’t got any test. Not sure I realised how strong it was meant to be till I started it tbh. I may just switch over to epi if it is going to cause Rebound Gyno. I just want to know really how to prevent that from happening and if it is something that is really common with sd then I’d rather not take it you know.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any steroid can cause rebound gyno, especially non aromatizing ones.

Lots of details on this from when sd was used by everyone and their grandma

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep using Tudca. And no haven’t got any test. Not sure I realised how strong it was meant to be till I started it tbh. I may just switch over to epi if it is going to cause Rebound Gyno. I just want to know really how to prevent that from happening and if it is something that is really common with sd then I’d rather not take it you know.
Epistane is especially known for rebound gyno in pct by the way.....

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any hormonal drug (aas/ph/ds/sarm/etc) can potentially cause gyno; whether it be due to it aromatizing, lowering shbg, rebounding, etc. I’m not too familiar with how superdrol would cause it, but your best bet is to always keep a legit aromatize inhibitor on hand, and even some nolva/ralox as well (cant hurt to be safe). What’s your pct out of curiosity?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any steroid can cause rebound gyno, especially non aromatizing ones.

Lots of details on this from when sd was used by everyone and their grandma
This is exactly what I was going to say... It seems to be the dry ones that cause the rebound gyno. While its not clear what mechanism causes it it does seem to be an issue with things like superdrol, epistane, halodrol etc.

Pav123

Awards
All very helpful thank you. My pct is:
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
And Aromasin at somewhere between 6.25-12.5 eod or every third day for 3 weeks.

Thoughts on whether this is adequate and good for preventing Rebound Gyno? Thank you

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All very helpful thank you. My pct is:
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
And Aromasin at somewhere between 6.25-12.5 eod or every third day for 3 weeks.

Thoughts on whether this is adequate and good for preventing Rebound Gyno? Thank you
Should be fine. I’d run the exem 6.25 eod.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Hi there

It happened to me so yes!

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Sorry to hear that, what would your advice be to prevent it?
It’s still confusing to me as to why a non-aromatizing compound would rebound the way it does. I do know that when I got off the cycle of it, it would happen. Then I didn’t know anything about PCT, we are taking 12-13 yrs ago. So I would jump back on it like a moron and it would go away again, then only to rebound again, obviously.

Now, I would cover all bases. I would do a solid PCT of Nolvadex and Clomid and then 2-3 weeks of aromasin after that. A suicide inhibitor after the PCT, and I would prob have caber or prami on hand as well. That’s what I would do. Whether that’s the best and safest route, I don’t truly know because I still can’t understand how it would cause rebound. Even with test levels returning back to normal after cycle, and elevated estrogen, the way Superdrol reacts after cycle is different than AAS in my opinion.

Pav123

Awards
It’s still confusing to me as to why a non-aromatizing compound would rebound the way it does. I do know that when I got off the cycle of it, it would happen. Then I didn’t know anything about PCT, we are taking 12-13 yrs ago. So I would jump back on it like a moron and it would go away again, then only to rebound again, obviously.

Now, I would cover all bases. I would do a solid PCT of Nolvadex and Clomid and then 2-3 weeks of aromasin after that. A suicide inhibitor after the PCT, and I would prob have caber or prami on hand as well. That’s what I would do. Whether that’s the best and safest route, I don’t truly know because I still can’t understand how it would cause rebound. Even with test levels returning back to normal after cycle, and elevated estrogen, the way Superdrol reacts after cycle is different than AAS in my opinion.
Thanks that’s really helpful. I have aromasin for post pct. what dosage etc would you run it at for those 2-3 weeks? Others have given their opinion but i’m open to learning

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Thanks that’s really helpful. I have aromasin for post pct. what dosage etc would you run it at for those 2-3 weeks? Others have given their opinion but i’m open to learning
I think it’s all body response dependent. Also quality of the aro. But me I did 12.5 like eod or e3d.

Pav123

Awards
Cool. I’m planning to do Nolva 40/40/20/20/10 and after aromasin at 12.5 for two weeks eod or so and then down to 6.25 eod for another two weeks

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Cool. I’m planning to do Nolva 40/40/20/20/10 and after aromasin at 12.5 for two weeks eod or so and then down to 6.25 eod for another two weeks
Sounds good that you are tapering down to 6.25 for a couple extra weeks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Meatballs. Superdrol is a steroid.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards