So how liver toxic is Tren E?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I can't find a straight answer on this? On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not at all and 10 being superdrol, how liver toxic is tren?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
So around Anavar?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your liver or kidney is starting to fail , is there anyway to naturally repair it, bring it back to good health.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your liver or kidney is starting to fail , is there anyway to naturally repair it, bring it back to good health.
Yes! Its the Anabolic Minds liver and kidney self repair protocol thst is being kept secrete from the entire global medical community.

Fortunately you are in the right place at the tight time...

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! Its the Anabolic Minds liver and kidney self repair protocol thst is being kept secrete from the entire global medical community.

Fortunately you are in the right place at the tight time...
I had itchiness two weeks ago and today my kidneys are sore as hell.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe it's liver toxic really, I don't see how it will pass your liver by injection. Its definitely no where near superdrol. Kidneys will be the problem, cholesterol and stuff like that. That's why it's absolutely recommended to run cardarine throughout cycle and pct. I also recommend to drink a ton of water because when you have might sweats on tren you Better believe your piss will be yellow as a lemon if you don't drink.