Dbol & test e Insights...

Jaylvfts

Awards
I'm on 18th day on D bol and only gained 2lbs
Also on my 6th pin of test e.

I do feel strength going up as im lifting heavier but I thought I would gain more by now because of the "Bloat" this cycle is known for.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’s your diet and training? Dbol should make you blow up. What’s your dosages look like as well?

Jaylvfts

Awards
I'm eating 6meals a day ,I don't track what I eat but I'd say I'm eating about 275-300g protein everyday close to a 4k calorie intake.
I was working out 6days a week. Until this week I'm only able to go 5. I'm at 204 .I started at 200lbs

Jaylvfts

Awards
Test e Mon AM , Thurs PM 275-300mg
Dbol -30mg ED

Just upped the dosage on dbol yesterday
To 25mgAM and 25mg PM

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm eating 6meals a day ,I don't track what I eat but I'd say I'm eating about 275-300g protein everyday close to a 4k calorie intake.
I was working out 6days a week. Until this week I'm only able to go 5. I'm at 204 .I started at 200lbs
I would start actually tracking your meals. Often I think I'm getting a certain number, and it turns out when I do track it that I'm off. Are you sure your gear is legit? Did you happen to check your test levels before starting?

Jaylvfts

Awards
Well i mean after I tracked my meals . This week I saw that I was eating close to 4kcalories and my protein intake w as good.

The part about my stuff being legit...that's where im not sure. I'm starting to wonder .
It might just be that my stuff is bunk..

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well i mean after I tracked my meals . This week I saw that I was eating close to 4kcalories and my protein intake w as good.

The part about my stuff being legit...that's where im not sure. I'm starting to wonder .
It might just be that my stuff is bunk..
What is your height, body fat, and cycle history like? Have you been running for a long time?

Jaylvfts

Awards
6'2" 200lbs at around 18%bf

I honestly feel leaner than before I started and thats crazy. Also been drinking almost 2gallons of water a day .

Dbol was suppose to give me some sort of bloat. I think. I do feel strength going up but that might be that I'm just pushing myself harrdrr now that I'm on.
This is my first cycle too so I just expected more.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
6'2" 200lbs at around 18%bf

I honestly feel leaner than before I started and thats crazy. Also been drinking almost 2gallons of water a day .

Dbol was suppose to give me some sort of bloat. I think. I do feel strength going up but that might be that I'm just pushing myself harrdrr now that I'm on.
This is my first cycle too so I just expected more.
If you're losing body fat and gaining weight, things might be working just fine. I do not get bloated on dbol at all. I think it hits some differently than others. The test is going to take about 6 weeks to start kicking in, so that might be just now starting to kick for you. I'd ride it out and see what happens man. Do you have a super high metabolism? How many calories were you eating before you started your cycle?

Jaylvfts

Awards
I had a high metabolism when I was like 18 . Couldn't pack weight no matter what I ate . I'm good now though,I'd say normal. I was already eating 3kcalories everyday because i was preparing myself for the cycle

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had a high metabolism when I was like 18 . Couldn't pack weight no matter what I ate . I'm good now though,I'd say normal. I was already eating 3kcalories everyday because i was preparing myself for the cycle
I would just ride it out man. Gear really works differently when your lower body fat too. The lower you get, the more effective it is. If I were you, I would just keep chipping away at that body fat and don't worry as much about weight gain. It sounds like what you're doing right now is a recomp. Honestly that's probably better than gaining weight at your body fat anyways. If you lose 3% body fat and gain 6lbs of muscle, that's still a 12 lb shift when starting at 200.

Jaylvfts

Awards
I'm just going to ride it out.
Give it till my 6 week .
Just gonna keep my training hard and heavy and my diet right hopefully I see
Some difference.
Thanks everyone for their input

Jaylvfts

Awards
Question.

Im taking 12.5 ed of exemestane
Do you guys think that's what got me not to get that bloat dbol gives ?
Fersure I feel stronger .
I got one week of dbol left should I run it without the Exemestane?������

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Question.

Im taking 12.5 ed of exemestane
Do you guys think that's what got me not to get that bloat dbol gives ?
Fersure I feel stronger .
I got one week of dbol left should I run it without the Exemestane?í*¾í´”í*¾í´”í*¾í´”
You should’ve started at a lower dose. I would’ve started at 12.5mg eod. I’d say drop it to 12.5mg eod and see how it goes. Do you have any symptoms of low estro? Joint pain, libido issues etc?

Jaylvfts

Awards
Now that I think about it , my libido has dropped ever since I started. **** the first time I had sex during cycle I wasn't able to climax ..
Had some joint pain not too bad ,I thought it was normal due to how much heavier im lifting now. I probly shouldve done eod

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now that I think about it , my libido has dropped ever since I started. **** the first time I had sex during cycle I wasn't able to climax ..
Had some joint pain not too bad ,I thought it was normal due to how much heavier im lifting now. I probly shouldve done eod
Yea, you always want to start at a lower dose to avoid crashing ur estro

Jaylvfts

Awards
Damn , well ill just switch it up to eod now .

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also wanna ask wether you feel tiredness cause of the ai. You can get bloated with dbol but if you can avoid it I don't see any reason to get it. The bloat doesn't look good and it's not permanent cause its water.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7