Best SARM for lean, dry gains?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking about running my first-ever SARM cycle soon, and I was just wondering what the general consensus was regarding which SARM is best to take for lean, dry gains. I would rather gain 5-8 pounds of lean mass than 10-15+ pounds of fat and/or water weight. From the research I've done, it sounds like either LGD or RAD-140 would be the best SARMs to take considering my goals, but I'm apprehensive about RAD-140 based on what I've heard regarding side effects (especially in regards to changes with hemoglobin and other blood-related values). YK-11 is another option as well, but I understand that it's very new and not much is known about it in terms of side effects, etc.

Suggestions would be appreciated; thanks.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine gets my vote.
Appreciate the input. I definitely need to do more reading on it, but isn't ostarine usually known for having more of a recomp effect than anything else? Or am I thinking of another compound?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your not going to gain any fat on any of these if you eat right. Rad140 is known for dry, hard, lean gains. LGD can bring on small amount of water but shouldnt be too much of an issue.

If you worried about sides go with LGD

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Im on LGD right now at roughly a 400 calorie defecit and honestly i look better than when i was 22 eating a bunch of lean meat. *im 25 now and roughly 11% BF and have abs for the first time in forever. Also my bench is the strongest it has ever been *while eating at a defecit*. Im not even 6 weeks in and im blown away by how good i look and feel. Dont listen to anyone if they say you will get "fat" or bloated on LGD, this is dictated by your diet.

Only scary thing is im at 5.5 weeks and when i bust a nut i literally have no nuts, they go up in stomach which is super alarming to me... but just when im just walking around they are normal size. Still sketchy!

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
Davy25 what daily dose are you running your LGD at?

Djnickuk

Awards
I ran rad 140 and ostarine while cutting. Rad at 30mg and osta at 25 mg ed.] for 12 weeks,

My extensive post pct bloods came back absolutely fine. And the only values that really changed from pre to post ( pre pct ) was free test had dropped from 400-198... lh and fsh barely raised. AST out of range, but by so little it’s not even considered an issue, drs call it normal.

After 4 weeks of tropinol XP and reversitrol my free test was back up to 378...

I experience absolutely no sides at all. Nothing that was noticeable.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk-11 is a ddidition to a cycle. Best for lean dry gains is s-23 but you should run it with test because it’s very suppressive

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Im taking DHEA as a test base but that doesnt make your body produce testosterone it simply enduces exogenous test, therefore your balls will shrink regardless of a test base.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on LGD right now at roughly a 400 calorie defecit and honestly i look better than when i was 22 eating a bunch of lean meat. *im 25 now and roughly 11% BF and have abs for the first time in forever. Also my bench is the strongest it has ever been *while eating at a defecit*. Im not even 6 weeks in and im blown away by how good i look and feel. Dont listen to anyone if they say you will get "fat" or bloated on LGD, this is dictated by your diet.

Only scary thing is im at 5.5 weeks and when i bust a nut i literally have no nuts, they go up in stomach which is super alarming to me... but just when im just walking around they are normal size. Still sketchy!
Definitely sounds like you are having a good cycle (aside from the nuts-related issues!). So obviously, it sounds like LGD is at least fairly suppressive. Just out of curiosity, how long are you planning on running it for, and what is your PCT plan?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran rad 140 and ostarine while cutting. Rad at 30mg and osta at 25 mg ed.] for 12 weeks,

My extensive post pct bloods came back absolutely fine. And the only values that really changed from pre to post ( pre pct ) was free test had dropped from 400-198... lh and fsh barely raised. AST out of range, but by so little it’s not even considered an issue, drs call it normal.

After 4 weeks of tropinol XP and reversitrol my free test was back up to 378...

I experience absolutely no sides at all. Nothing that was noticeable.
Were tropinol XP and resveratrol the only two products you took for PCT?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking about running my first-ever SARM cycle soon, and I was just wondering what the general consensus was regarding which SARM is best to take for lean, dry gains. I would rather gain 5-8 pounds of lean mass than 10-15+ pounds of fat and/or water weight. From the research I've done, it sounds like either LGD or RAD-140 would be the best SARMs to take considering my goals, but I'm apprehensive about RAD-140 based on what I've heard regarding side effects (especially in regards to changes with hemoglobin and other blood-related values). YK-11 is another option as well, but I understand that it's very new and not much is known about it in terms of side effects, etc.

Suggestions would be appreciated; thanks.
S4 gets my vote.
It has its side
But its dry and hard.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no general consensus.
I think most people would agree ostarine is the mildest.
S23 the strongest.
Any sarm can achieve the 5lb recomp goal.
Diet training will be just as important as drug.

I've never took s23 but I will.
S4 impressed me the most so far out of
S4,osta,rad,lgd

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no general consensus.
I think most people would agree ostarine is the mildest.
S23 the strongest.
Any sarm can achieve the 5th recomp goal.
Diet training will be just as important as drug.

I've never took s23 but I will.
S4 impressed me the most so far out of
S4,osta,rad,lgd
What kinds of sides did you notice with S4? And what did you run for PCT?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kinds of sides did you notice with S4? And what did you run for PCT?
I just cruise so I was on 250 mg of test when I ran it the first time

You get a yellow tint to your vision around 50 mg.
50mg IMO is when the magic happens
The yellow tint makes it really hard to see when its very dark.
Taking a piss I would stumble around a little
Its very manageable in the day.
If you work night or drive a lot at night it may be too much.
In in at 5pm so I was cool.
It goes away in a day or two.
But at 100mg s4 was sick!
I like it and I have and will use it again

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Will you get the same results when running it solo with no test.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you get the same results when running it solo with no test.
No
Anything ran with test will be better than without test
But s4 will give you dry lean gains.
Very vascular.
Also strength gains too.
Its the **** if you can hang with the yellow.
I dont mind the yellow at all.
You can sneak up on the yellow
Week 1 30 mg
Week 2 40 mg
Week 3 50mg and yellowing will probably start
You can decide then if you can keep going.
Once and if you can get past 50 mg it just gets better
At least try to get to 80 mg.
Going for 12 weeks you'll have a blast .
Really feels good.
PCT is obviously mando.
But I would recommend pct with ostarine

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to feel good on PED.
S4 makes you feel good and strong.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No
Anything ran with test will be better than without test
But s4 will give you dry lean gains.
Very vascular.
Also strength gains too.
Its the **** if you can hang with the yellow.
I dont mind the yellow at all.
You can sneak up on the yellow
Week 1 30 mg
Week 2 40 mg
Week 3 50mg and yellowing will probably start
You can decide then if you can keep going.
Once and if you can get past 50 mg it just gets better
At least try to get to 80 mg.
Going for 12 weeks you'll have a blast .
Really feels good.
PCT is obviously mando.
But I would recommend pct with ostarine
What other pct can you use.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you run s4 o log would be cool
At least some details on vision and strength....if you feel like it.
Good luck bro

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck bro
Is there any on cycle supps you took for s4.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck bro
Thanks for describing your experience with S4. It sounds like a great SARM to take for lean mass gains and a feeling of overall well-being, but I'm afraid the vision-related sides are just too scary for me. To be honest, the thought of taking anything that messes with vision is a deal-breaker for me in general. I have a feeling that LGD might be my best option, especially since it sounds like it might be less intense in terms of side effects.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any on cycle supps you took for s4.
I always take
Garlic oil
Fish oil
Cumerin
NAC/milk thisle ..one or the other

Recently started
Glutamine
Ashwanda
BCAA

But S4 other than vision is pretty side free. So cycle support isn't mandatory.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for describing your experience with S4. It sounds like a great SARM to take for lean mass gains and a feeling of overall well-being, but I'm afraid the vision-related sides are just too scary for me. To be honest, the thought of taking anything that messes with vision is a deal-breaker for me in general. I have a feeling that LGD might be my best option, especially since it sounds like it might be less intense in terms of side effects.
Definetely.
I totally get it.
That's what keeps s4 the Secret it is.
Vision is so important that people do t want to risk it.

LGD is a good choice too bro.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Definetely.
I totally get it.

It sounds like an awesome compound but having yellow vision dont sound too awesome lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like an awesome compound but having yellow vision dont sound too awesome lol
Yeah it sounds strange.

Dylan Gemeli (sp)
Does a good little video about S4.
He also sells this stuff so I take him with a grain of salt.
But his videos tend to be good.
Keeps people on the lighter side of AAS use.
His how to run S4 video is dead on.
Its a very strong sarm if you can get to 100 mg.

LGD will be just fine bro
Just get some Clomid for after

Djnickuk

Awards
Were tropinol XP and resveratrol the only two products you took for PCT?
Yep. All that was required. Infact, tbh, I probably didn’t really need to use them, as all my levels were well within range the final week of cycle.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definetely.
I totally get it.

Good to hear. BTW, do you know if these products cause any sort of on- or post-cycle estrogen rebound or gyno?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear. BTW, do you know if these products cause any sort of on- or post-cycle estrogen rebound or gyno?
I run my serms for 5 to 6 weeks after Cycles end to prevent rebound gyno I've also ran eczema stain the last two weeks of PCT to eliminate excess estrogen I don't have to worry about any of that stuff anymore because I just cruise and keep my estrogen under control. But to the best of my knowledge lgd is not notorious for causing estrogen rebounds but you should always be careful. The best way to be careful after 4 weeks of PCT get a blood test done and see where you levels at

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S23 looks interesting, would this be solo or taken along side LGD OR RAD? My mate is looking for a new cycle.

Anyone logged it?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw, for you guys who have run LGD and/or RAD140, what did you notice in terms of joint-related effects? I have never been able to lift that heavy in the gym because of labrum tears in both shoulders, and I've heard that SARMs can actually be good for helping joint injuries to heal (although I know a significant injury like a labrum tear won't heal without surgery), so I wonder what kinds of joint-related benefits I could get from this. Also have a very small meniscus tear in my left knee.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Definitely sounds like you are having a good cycle (aside from the nuts-related issues!). So obviously, it sounds like LGD is at least fairly suppressive. Just out of curiosity, how long are you planning on running it for, and what is your PCT plan?
Just an FYI to anyone who takes Lgd, the strength gains are dangerously strong in my experience. I usually max out on bench at 230-235 pre lgd cycle. Today i just did 275 after 6 weeks on LGD and it feels like i tore my pec... its pretty unattural gaining so quickly and you can hurt yourself. Im going home from the gym after only 3 bench sets and 1 rep each....

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
rad/s4 maybe both... I like the combo of both personally

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an FYI to anyone who takes Lgd, the strength gains are dangerously strong in my experience. I usually max out on bench at 230-235 pre lgd cycle. Today i just did 275 after 6 weeks on LGD and it feels like i tore my pec... its pretty unattural gaining so quickly and you can hurt yourself. Im going home from the gym after only 3 bench sets and 1 rep each....
Hopefully its just cramped.
40lb bench increase on cycle isn't that crazy.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully its just cramped.
40lb bench increase on cycle isn't that crazy.
This is during a cut at around 1600-1800 calories a day with maybe .7-1 g of protein/ lb of bodyweight. This is my second sarm cycle and the first one i didnt get anwhere near that amount of strength increase. Excited to see where my third cycle puts me while i bulk.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For you guys considering performing RAD-140 or LGD research in combination with S4, I HIGHLY recommend S23 instead. It is superior to S4 in just about every way...and is FAR more potent as a lean muscle builder in rats. Anecdotal evidence suggest it is much better as a strength gainer as well.

I will be carrying this research chem very soon.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For you guys considering performing RAD-140 or LGD research in combination with S4, I HIGHLY recommend S23 instead. It is superior to S4 in just about every way...and is FAR more potent as a lean muscle builder in rats. Anecdotal evidence suggest it is much better as a strength gainer as well.

Does it mess up your vision like S4?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My rats running s23 with test in the fall. My rat is very excited

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think it ****s with your vision.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards

I agree with everything he stated.
I loved the S4 as well with Ostarine! I got the yellow vision and man too me that was rough. Driving on the freeway or on coming traffic was a bitch at night. I liked it so much it’s been a while and debating on running it again.

Good luck

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards

My only question with s23 is the suppression. Everyone says you need a test base with it and what are you using for a pct?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Have you done a solo run of only S23? If so, how much weight did you gain (and how much of it was muscle vs. fat)? Just curious. Also, what did you notice in terms of side effects?

Thanks