How much can I pin?

MooseKnuckle1

Awards
Question:

Can I pin 4 cc’s into my glute? I’ve been doing it with no pain or leakage but is it safe?

2x per wk M/Thur
2ml Test E
2ml EQ

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends if you have done a lot of cycles or plan to. Scar tissue is the concern. At a minimum alternate glutes. I’ve never had much luck with quads but some people love em. Never done delts

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Question:

Can I pin 4 cc’s into my glute? I’ve been doing it with no pain or leakage but is it safe?

2x per wk M/Thur
2ml Test E
2ml EQ
As Thor said, it's about that scar tissue. Especially if your going to do multiple cycles, which most guys do once they get that first taste.

I don't even go 3cc in glutes, but you can.

I can't afford to. Been pinning 7 years and will continue as long as I can.

Rotate L glute, R glute.

L delt, R delt.

L quad, R quad.

If your one of the brave ones you can go for Tris, calves, pecs etc.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Question:

2x per wk M/Thur
2ml Test E
2ml EQ
I would definitely not go over 3 CCs in your glute, or anywhere for that matter. You might be able to get away with it right now, but it will catch up to you.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could also try to get a higher concentration next time.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question:

2x per wk M/Thur
2ml Test E
2ml EQ
I would pin less more often
4cc is a big shot.
I do 3cc all the time and I hate the quad but there is so many options that I tend to shoot there the most.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
There is also a lower absorption rate when you pump that much oil in 1 spot. What happens is the pressure from the injected oil compressed the muscle surrounding the pocket of oi. When the muscle is compressed there is less exposure to the uptake receptors in that muscle. It can decrease the absorption rate down to 70%. According to the same study I read a while ago you should not pin more than 1ml in a single spot, you should pull the needle out and inject another 1 ml about an inch away or in a diff area and keep changing areas until done

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d so much rather split it up and pin more frequently. I don’t even notice 2cc’s with a 25g.