4 week nanodrol/androtest run

franks009

Awards
  • Established
This isnt going to be a long specific log, but instead a post for occasional updates and final review for people interested in the compound(s).

Dosing is 1ml nanodrol and 750mg androtest throughout 4 weeks.

Running arimacare pro as stated and 950mg tudca. Weird number but 750 mg comin from PN brand and 200 from arimacare.

Today is day 3 so not much of an update yet except the more than normal vascularity in my upper chest shown in the pic below.

Starting weight 187lbs bf% unknown.

Resized_20180228_164030_9858.jpeg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This isnt going to be a long specific log, but instead a post for occasional updates and final review for people interested in the compound(s).

Dosing is 1ml nanodrol and 750mg androtest throughout 4 weeks.

Running arimacare pro as stated and 950mg tudca. Weird number but 750 mg comin from PN brand and 200 from arimacare.

Today is day 3 so not much of an update yet except the more than normal vascularity in my upper chest shown in the pic below.

Starting weight 187lbs bf% unknown.

View attachment 161076
Thanks bro. I have heard that it (Nanodrol) can really increase vascularity. I haven't tried Nanodrol, but the many positive reviews have peaked my interest. I had taken a few years off of pinning (for personal reasons), and may very well throw it into a cycle before too long with Test, and ...

If I remember correctly, up to date, the most vascular compound for me, has been Boldenone.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed. I personally bulked on nanodrol, so my vascularity diminished haha, but I was thicc and strong

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed. I'm doing the same thing but 6 weeks. Currently on week 3. You'll love it interested to see your gains!

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm doing the same thing but 6 weeks. Currently on week 3. You'll love it interested to see your gains!
Yea ive seen around week 3 is when the gains start to really shine. Excited for that.

I wanted to do 6 weeks depending on how i felt but my bachelor party is in april so i obv wanted to be clear of it during that time lol

DennisC1986

Awards
Subbed. Was going to do this exactly for my next cycle but decided on test with nanodrol kicker. Interested to see your results

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That will be a great cycle for you, especially starting out already lean and in good shape.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prepare for your shoulders to get huge. On aas go for the pump and lighter weights mostly during a workout.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
That will be a great cycle for you, especially starting out already lean and in good shape.
Appreciate that. Last time i ran a cycle was last spring/summer. Lgd and trest so im excited to get back to that feeling again lol

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 4 and woke up feeling like i had a shoulder workout yesterday.

One thing i noticed in the first few days is my shoulders feel and look pumped. Funny thing is i havent hit shoulders on this yet lol.

Anyway got a chiropractor appt in a little bit then gonna hit a back workout

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Curious.. what are peoples views/opinions on creatine use. Do you continue it throughout the cycle or just discontinue and bring it back to pct?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed, have loads of nanodrol and 4 ad in my stash ready for a run later this year. Currently doing epistane and trest....

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would save creatine for after your cycle, because you should get some really good pumps and plenty of glycogen in the muscles, with Nanodrol .

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would save creatine for after your cycle, because you should get some really good pumps and plenty of glycogen in the muscles, with Nanodrol .
I think it always has benefits but I agree cause while the steroids are in your body I doubt creatine will increase your gains. When your natural it can boost a little and also you get an immunity after a while so it's better to get the full potential during pct. Personally creatine used to be effective when I was a beginner but now I really can't tell a difference being on or not. i also would recommend cardarine throughout the cycle and pct and I'm very curious about ostarine which supposedly won't shut you down at 25mg and 4 weeks and it keeps you from losing muscle by controlling cortisol. I am being a guinea pig now and running it through pct so don't try this at home yet.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I like cardarine in my pct....It definitely lowers cortisol and helps in a lot more areas than people give it credit for.
I know some people are scared of it because of some of the studies, but a lot of that looked questionable. I figure it works for me and I feel better in pct with it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I like cardarine in my pct....It definitely lowers cortisol and helps in a lot more areas than people give it credit for.
I know some people are scared of it because of some of the studies, but a lot of that looked questionable. I figure it works for me and I feel better in pct with it.
Yeah i third cardarine in pct. Started it two weeks in last time and noticed a difference straight away. Felt great when on it....

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I think it always has benefits but I agree cause while the steroids are in your body I doubt creatine will increase your gains. When your natural it can boost a little and also you get an immunity after a while so it's better to get the full potential during pct. Personally creatine used to be effective when I was a beginner but now I really can't tell a difference being on or not. i also would recommend cardarine throughout the cycle and pct and I'm very curious about ostarine which supposedly won't shut you down at 25mg and 4 weeks and it keeps you from losing muscle by controlling cortisol. I am being a guinea pig now and running it through pct so don't try this at home yet.
Never really gave cardarine a thought. Seems like a good addition across the board. Maybe ill pick some up. What do u guys usually run for dosage 20mg?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
So i just got done with a back workout and have a few things to note.

The pumps are real! I dosed the nano and androtest pwo today and idk if it was a coincidence that its starting to kick in or my body just likes it that way. But thats how ill do it from here out

Also i noticed a strength/grip increase throughout but particularly during barbell tbar rows with the small triangle handle.

Usually with 5 plates i can grab a couple reps before my grip fails and strength wears off, but ran through 8 solid reps like i do it all the time.

Pumped for further progress! (Pun intended)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never really gave cardarine a thought. Seems like a good addition across the board. Maybe ill pick some up. What do u guys usually run for dosage 20mg?
Yeah 20 and on workout days 30 min -1 hour before. It gives an amazing energy that you won't find anywhere else if you don't count epo and stuff like that which I can't speak for

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well cardarine actually helps with cholesterol and ostarine with cortisol. But yes it can help shed fat and it can help keep the cycle more clean. It becomes quite effective with tren as an example.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Im looking into it and i see 10mg/ml 30ML at one place and 10mg/ml 60ML at another for the same price..

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I mean $50 for 15 day supply seems a little rediculous no? It cant be that superior can it?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well cardarine actually helps with cholesterol and ostarine with cortisol. But yes it can help shed fat and it can help keep the cycle more clean. It becomes quite effective with tren as an example.
Oh ok, gotcha....I know I've definitely seen the benefits from it.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean $50 for 15 day supply seems a little rediculous no? It cant be that superior can it?
Check out predator nutrition, I buy my cardarine from there. 50$ for 15 is definitely over priced. And then your getting it from a legit company, not sorry research site that might be giving you something else

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out predator nutrition, I buy my cardarine from there. 50$ for 15 is definitely over priced. And then your getting it from a legit company, not sorry research site that might be giving you something else
Yep, that's where I get mine.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Well i believe both of those research companies are honorable but just weird one would sell double the amount for actually a couple bucks less. I like PN just would rather get it stateside.

Anyone have experience on the GW from MA?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How’s the progress?
Really good so far. Strength is through the roof, even more than I thought/expected. I'm doing a recomp and weight is pretty much the same, but I've lowered my bf % by 3% according to calipers/bf scale. The only downside for me is some stomach problems. On surplus days I literally have to force feed myself at the end of the day to get protein in. I would be logging it, but don't have the time between University and work to put in a quality log.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't used theirs, but everything everyone seems to be researching from there sounds legit.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well i believe both of those research companies are honorable but just weird one would sell double the amount for actually a couple bucks less. I like PN just would rather get it stateside.

Anyone have experience on the GW from MA?
I think they just got the GW in stock as I was waiting to try it out as well. I can vouch for their other products being quality stuff. The t3 and clen are top notch. They also send a report on purity with your shipment if I remember correctly?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used theirs, but everything everyone seems to be researching from there sounds legit.
Thanks.. i did check PN and the serving amount for the price really cant be beat. Ill just decided whether i want it sooner or get more for my money.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Really good so far. Strength is through the roof, even more than I thought/expected. I'm doing a recomp and weight is pretty much the same, but I've lowered my bf % by 3% according to calipers/bf scale. The only downside for me is some stomach problems. On surplus days I literally have to force feed myself at the end of the day to get protein in. I would be logging it, but don't have the time between University and work to put in a quality log.
Im starting to actually experience some stomach issues as well.. i can say that i dont really even feel hungry. I just eat because i need to

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks.. i did check PN and the serving amount for the price really cant be beat. Ill just decided whether i want it sooner or get more for my money.
Are you going to run during PCT or during cycle? I usually save mine for PCT but might hop in the last 3 weeks of my cycle

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im starting to actually experience some stomach issues as well.. i can say that i dont really even feel hungry. I just eat because i need to
Ya man the struggle is real haha. I've noticed taking the pills with an avid reducer and like Tums helps. Maybe give it a go?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to run during PCT or during cycle? I usually save mine for PCT but might hop in the last 3 weeks of my cycle
Pretty sure imma grab it from PN tonight so ill prob see it in a week or so with the weekend coming. Im gonna run it soon as i get it and go through pct with it.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Ya man the struggle is real haha. I've noticed taking the pills with an avid reducer and like Tums helps. Maybe give it a go?
Its worth a shot lol ill try to pick some up tomorrow, thanks

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Well tonights sleep is gonna be total garbage. Im working til 2am then wakeing at 5am to come back to work for 6 til 230pm.

When this friday into saturday schedule happens im usually still able to get a good workout in afterwards. Weird how that goes.

Anyway i got a Bang energy drink on hand so we will see how that works tomorrow morning.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chados I have a question on Cardarine . You seem to be very knowledgable on it.
It has all the good benefits lower cholesterol, burn fat, clean energy, heart health. I've always used in pct and a month later, then take breaks. You said it was good on cycle also, which makes since. How long would be a good time to continue to take it? 3 to 4 months or more, I've always liked it , so I was just curious....thanks for the knowledge.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados I have a question on Cardarine . You seem to be very knowledgable on it.
It has all the good benefits lower cholesterol, burn fat, clean energy, heart health. I've always used in pct and a month later, then take breaks. You said it was good on cycle also, which makes since. How long would be a good time to continue to take it? 3 to 4 months or more, I've always liked it , so I was just curious....thanks for the knowledge.
I cannot really know for sure but I think it's recommended due to what steroids do to your body in a negative perspective to run it during cycle and pct. After that I don't see the point being on. It's not gonna shed a huge amount of fat at all but it will help control fatgain to some extent. It also helps with fatty liver disease which might not be something for you personally. The key with cardarine is to boost the energy and to control cholesterol which is probably one of the most important things to have an healthy cycle. Now I'm gonna do ostarine during pct to control cortisol which basically means prevent gaining fat and not lose muscles during and after pct.

This is used by many people and it's even on the description of the bottle a text saying to run it during pct. Many people are saying don't run this since it can cause shut down or supression. The key is supposedly 25mg and 4 weeks only. I do not recommend this since I don't know wether supression will occur at this dosage but I do think it would be very little and that Clomid and nolva will take care of it. I will be back with my take on this.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 and i take 1 look in the mirror n im just like.. yea sh!t is working lol. Look full and thick af.

Just got out of work from only 2 hours of sleep and i feel ready to crush a lift. Gonna chase a pump with some shoulders.

Energy is high and libido still in full effect. Gonna dose the 4AD and nano n hit the gym.

Cardarine on the way btw.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
My dosing is .5ML nano and 325mg 4ad. Twice a day.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
1st week just about done. Arm workout today was incredible. Straight pumps.

Not much weight gain in the first week only a couple pounds but the mirror already looks much better which is more important to me.

I dont count my calories anymore because i pretty much know when to eat more or less or up certain macros n such. Since i started this i just added a little more carbs n protein to each meal.

The effects from that is why maybe not much weight gain but what i gained so far is hard n dry. Muscle seperation is more noticeable. The reflection in the mirror looks 10 pounds heavier because i have also dropped body fat.

Always full even upon waking im still not flat. Very impressed so far.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Cycle came to an end quick. Had to get my appendix out this morning. Started a couple days ago with pain and constipation. Yesterday was unbearable. Luckily i came in when i did before it ruptured.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Cant make a connection with it to nanodrol but i was taking it on an empty stomach.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Sucks. Was really gettin great results. Especially shoulder width. No lifting for a couple weeks so all that down the drain :/