HUGE upcoming cycle layout. Suggestions, critique wanted and actually encouraged

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Hoping the title of the thread itself brings as many members in here as possible. Wanted to name the thread something else but thought that it might be offensive to some. This thread probably would have been better off in the older sub forum that AM used to have.

So far here is the complete cycle layout that I had in mind.

Weeks 1-4 anadrol at 50mgs a day/am still considering 25mgs for the first week and 50mgs the rest. (4 weeks)
Weeks 4-12 tren a 50mgs -75mgs EOD (200mgs - 300mgs a week for a total of 8 weeks)
Weeks 1-12 mast e 300mgs a week (12 weeks) mon and thurs
Weeks 1-12 test c 150-200mgs a week (12 weeks) min and thurs

Ancillaries:
AI arimidex 1mg a week. (.5mgs tues and fri through weeks 1-12)
Hcg 1000iu a week (500iu weds and sat through weeks 1-12)
Caber .4mgs twice a week only if needed (weeks 4-12)
Cardarine 7.5-15mgs a day (weeks 4-12)

Cycle support:
CEL cycle support - 1/2 a serving twice a day (weeks 1-12)
CEL tudca 250 mgs twice a day (500mgs weeks 1-4)

Daily essentials
I am currently between two different multis that I use exclusively. Either animal pak with animal flex or controlled labs orange triad. (I currently switch between both of them and like them both but am leaning towards the orange triad because of the lesser amount of pills to swallow plus the timing.
3-4 grams of fish oil daily
3 grams of CLA daily
2000iu of vitamin D daily
100mgs of CoQ10 daily
1200mgs of red yeast rice daily

Diet is pretty good and looking for a lean bulk/recomp. More of a lean bulk though.

The test, hcg, and arimidex are all pharma quality due to TRT regiment. Not worried about PCT at all because of TRT
Current protocol is 150mgs test cyp a week(mon), .5mgs of arimidex(tues and fri), 500iu of hcg(weds and sat)

I have spoken to another member on this forum and am a little worried about some of my ancillaries. Specifically the cardarine and caber because they are not pharma grade. I am hoping to not need the caber at all considering that I already have my estro in check with my current AI dosage during TRT. If the cardarine is in fact just sugar pills then so be it, no harm no foul in that sense. I would just have to deal with the tren cardio sides. It is the caber that I am primarily concerned about.

I have never run tren before so I chose ace in case the sides are bad I will just discontinue usage. From all of the research I have done I have decided to run the test lower than the tren and just keep it at or a little above TRT dosing just for maintaining relatively normal levels.

Currently have only 4 injection sites that jam comfortable with which is delta and quads so I am hoping that is enough for EOD injections. Hcg is the only one done sub q so not worried about it.

Critique away please.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Also forgot to mention that I have nolva for possible anadrol estro sides but again it is not pharma grade. Would dose it at 20mgs as needed during weeks 1-4.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Would leave the cardarine out... But thats just me...Dont trust those sarms...And this one "could" give cancer...There are just too many risks

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I have heard and seen arguments on both sides. Without getting too off topic, I have heard that it may cause cancer. And I have also heard that in studies it can prevent cancer and inflammation. I have read some studies on it, not all. Even with the dosage ratio fixed from that of rats to humans it is still a huge dose and duration. It would basically be the equivalent of 40-60mgs everyday for approximately 60 years in humans. Obviously anything that is associated with the word cancer is pretty scary but the dosages are what seem to be important here. Tylenol and vitamin b6 are toxic in large doses along with a lot of other things. So far there has been no known cancer side affects in humans and it seems as though the compound has been on the black market for several years. Granted I still have yet to find any studies on it with humans but I don’t think I will. Someone mentioned human usage of the compound in Australia but I haven’t been able to find it.

For a pharmacy company to drop it even though it is basically known that big pharma is in he industry solely for financial gain it is also worrisome.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had some pretty elevated liver enzymes from tren. You might want to keep the tudca going the whole cycle. NAC might also be worth adding.
I'm not sure about the masteron on a lean bulk, unless you're 10% or lower. I know it has benefits either way, but it really shines when you're very low body fat. If you are going to add it in, I would run it higher. Probably more like 600 mg.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I had some pretty elevated liver enzymes from tren. You might want to keep the tudca going the whole cycle. NAC might also be worth adding.
I'm not sure about the masteron on a lean bulk, unless you're 10% or lower. I know it has benefits either way, but it really shines when you're very low body fat. If you are going to add it in, I would run it higher. Probably more like 600 mg.
My cycle support supp has me covered with the NAC at about 1000mgs daily plus milk thistle.

I am not doing the Masteron to add size or get all grainy at a lower body fat because I am not sub 10 percent. From everything I have read and from user experience it compliments the test and tren very nicely and frees up SHBG. Plus there is an anti estrogen affect which seems to go well with drol from what I am understanding.

Have you ran a similar cycle? How has it treated you if you did?

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My cycle support supp has me covered with the NAC at about 1000mgs daily plus milk thistle.

I am not doing the Masteron to add size or get all grainy at a lower body fat because I am not sub 10 percent. From everything I have read and from user experience it compliments the test and tren very nicely and frees up SHBG. Plus there is an anti estrogen affect which seems to go well with drol from what I am understanding.

Have you ran a similar cycle? How has it treated you if you did?
I can't touch anadrol, as my body won't tolerate it; however, I read test p, tren a, and masteron for my last cycle for 8 weeks ramping up to 50mg Ed. Results were great, but tren is so damn harsh. The sides were rough, and it did a number on my blood work. Every time I run it, I say it's the last time. I'm currently running primo, EQ, test, and proviron and loving it.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I can't touch anadrol, as my body won't tolerate it; however, I read test p, tren a, and masteron for my last cycle for 8 weeks ramping up to 50mg Ed. Results were great, but tren is so damn harsh. The sides were rough, and it did a number on my blood work. Every time I run it, I say it's the last time. I'm currently running primo, EQ, test, and proviron and loving it.
An EQ cycle seems to definitely be in my future. The sound of steady gains with minimal sides and more benefits than just test seem very appealing. Couldn’t get EQ this time around.

I have heard people just cant tolerate Anadrol, just like people can’t tolerate other compounds as well. Certain things just don’t agree with people and their body. I am hoping this is not the case for me. I guess if it is not for me than I will obviously find out. I just don’t want it to be too bad and am trying to have everything set up so that just in case it does go wrong I can be somewhat prepared. I don’t want to be pissing in the wind.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
An EQ cycle seems to definitely be in my future. The sound of steady gains with minimal sides and more benefits than just test seem very appealing. Couldn’t get EQ this time around.

I have heard people just cant tolerate Anadrol, just like people can’t tolerate other compounds as well. Certain things just don’t agree with people and their body. I am hoping this is not the case for me. I guess if it is not for me than I will obviously find out. I just don’t want it to be too bad and am trying to have everything set up so that just in case it does go wrong I can be somewhat prepared. I don’t want to be pissing in the wind.
EQ is excellent, but I think too many people think they're going to get more from it than they do. It's an excellent performance enhancing compound, but not necessarily a huge muscle building compound (at least not for me). Good luck with your cycle man. I hope it goes well!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping the title of the thread itself brings as many members in here as possible. Wanted to name the thread something else but thought that it might be offensive to some. This thread probably would have been better off in the older sub forum that AM used to have.

So far here is the complete cycle layout that I had in mind.

Weeks 1-4 anadrol at 50mgs a day/am still considering 25mgs for the first week and 50mgs the rest. (4 weeks)
Weeks 4-12 tren a 50mgs -75mgs EOD (200mgs - 300mgs a week for a total of 8 weeks)
Weeks 1-12 mast e 300mgs a week (12 weeks) mon and thurs
Weeks 1-12 test c 150-200mgs a week (12 weeks) min and thurs

Ancillaries:
AI arimidex 1mg a week. (.5mgs tues and fri through weeks 1-12)
Hcg 1000iu a week (500iu weds and sat through weeks 1-12)
Caber .4mgs twice a week only if needed (weeks 4-12)
Cardarine 7.5-15mgs a day (weeks 4-12)

Cycle support:
CEL cycle support - 1/2 a serving twice a day (weeks 1-12)
CEL tudca 250 mgs twice a day (500mgs weeks 1-4)

Daily essentials
I am currently between two different multis that I use exclusively. Either animal pak with animal flex or controlled labs orange triad. (I currently switch between both of them and like them both but am leaning towards the orange triad because of the lesser amount of pills to swallow plus the timing.
3-4 grams of fish oil daily
3 grams of CLA daily
2000iu of vitamin D daily
100mgs of CoQ10 daily
1200mgs of red yeast rice daily

Diet is pretty good and looking for a lean bulk/recomp. More of a lean bulk though.

The test, hcg, and arimidex are all pharma quality due to TRT regiment. Not worried about PCT at all because of TRT
Current protocol is 150mgs test cyp a week(mon), .5mgs of arimidex(tues and fri), 500iu of hcg(weds and sat)

I have spoken to another member on this forum and am a little worried about some of my ancillaries. Specifically the cardarine and caber because they are not pharma grade. I am hoping to not need the caber at all considering that I already have my estro in check with my current AI dosage during TRT. If the cardarine is in fact just sugar pills then so be it, no harm no foul in that sense. I would just have to deal with the tren cardio sides. It is the caber that I am primarily concerned about.

I have never run tren before so I chose ace in case the sides are bad I will just discontinue usage. From all of the research I have done I have decided to run the test lower than the tren and just keep it at or a little above TRT dosing just for maintaining relatively normal levels.

Currently have only 4 injection sites that jam comfortable with which is delta and quads so I am hoping that is enough for EOD injections. Hcg is the only one done sub q so not worried about it.

Critique away please.
I ran tren for the first time at the end of a cycle and it was sick.
All lifts shoot up AGAIN.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no cancer with cardarine, cardarine is not a sarm either. The test was in rats for two years with a lifespan of about 2-3. Heck cancer is a natural disease that will affect most of not every living animal because of age. The dosage was also incredibly high, we're talking bottles/day not two pills. Cardarine will counter tren fatigue , combat cholesterol and there's actually speculations that It helps with cancer. Caber is a most and you need pharmagrade. Dont run this cycle if youre not experienced seriously. I've done it and while I'm pretty sideeffect free so far with every cycle I can tell you that tren and anadrol is the most annoying cycle I've ever done. You also really need to know how tren works because with nutrient partioning to get the most out of it.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
You can not just flat out say there is no cancer risk from Cardarine when there are studies and testing that MAY show it. You also say the dosage was incredibly high, however, when you properly do the math for the ratio of rat to human doses it is not as astronomically high as people make it out to be. I am also aware that it is not a sarm, however, people seem to group them together due to them showing up on the market at about the same time.

The one thing that I do agree on and the main reason why I am still considering it is due to the fact that the rats did in fact take it for most of their lifespans. Obviously that would not be done in this instance or most for that matter.

I am not experienced in tren and I have never done tren before hence this post and the my previous posts regarding the compound. I am trying to get user feedback and experiences of tren. That is the whole point of these threads, to assess and make the necessary adjustments.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is astronomically high dosage for a whole lifespan on a rat that without a doubt can get cancer without anything. It's like saying one cigarette a year can give you cancer. I mean there are studies showing the complete opposite. No you're right I can't say for absolute certain but to use that test as a measurement is crazy. Remember you're taking compounds that are proven to be toxic to your heart liver kidneys etc etc. Stuff that can make you drop dead and you're worrying about a compound that lovers cholesterol and protects you from things like this because of a test on rats during their whole lifespan at a dosage far beyond whats resonable? You give cardarine to a guy for say 70 years a bottle a day and the guy ends up getting cancer at 80, natural cause perhaps?. This study has been debunked many times.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is an explanation I did not write myself

The study, that is so often referred to, subjected rats to supraphysiological dosages of 10mg/kg of body, or to put that in perspective, a 200lb man (roughly 90 kg) dosing around 900mgs of GW-501516 per day. These doses defy any sensible logic and, therefore, hold no standing at the suggested dosage of 20mg a day.

The study cited above, rats were given the equivalent of a 900mgs dose of GW; this would be comparable to taking 14,625 mgs of aspirin per day. Usually, 325 mgs of aspirin is 1 dose (1 pill). This dose of aspirin could literally KILL you, forget cancer!

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I think the calculations that were done for the equivalent doses from rat to human here are wrong. Also, regardless of what anyone thinks here, it is still some cause for concern to me. Not trying to be rude, but I am simply expressing how I feel regarding the matter.

You can’t just reasonably dismiss any mention of cancer regarding Cardarine. I understand the analogy that you are making with other companies but to wholly dismiss it seems irrational. Especially when considering big pharma is all about money, and even they decided to not move forward with the compound. Big pharma is about profits and I am certainly going to take someone’s opinions or views on the subject with a grain of salt when they have an agenda. IE: they are trying to push their product line or the company that they are representing.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the calculations that were done for the equivalent doses from rat to human here are wrong. Also, regardless of what anyone thinks here, it is still some cause for concern to me. Not trying to be rude, but I am simply expressing how I feel regarding the matter.

You can’t just reasonably dismiss any mention of cancer regarding Cardarine. I understand the analogy that you are making with other companies but to wholly dismiss it seems irrational. Especially when considering big pharma is all about money, and even they decided to not move forward with the compound. Big pharma is about profits and I am certainly going to take someone’s opinions or views on the subject with a grain of salt when they have an agenda. IE: they are trying to push their product line or the company that they are representing.
I understand and agree but again steroids are proven to be dangerous cardarine has more studies talking about how good it is and that it actually helps with cancer

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok but you ARE going to run cardanine.....so cool looks good.
I really liked GW when I was on tren.
Needed it actually, I would huff and puff in the gym if I missed a dose.
Its a cool drug.
Possible sides yes
Massively helpful yes

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a cool drug.
Possible sides yes
Massively helpful yes
Yeah it just gives a ton of energy, did you feel a bit immunity to it after a while? Or do you think it's us getting used to It?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it just gives a ton of energy, did you feel a bit immunity to it after a while? Or do you think it's us getting used to It?
I started on the low-dose and kept bumping up . so I bumped the dose up three times throughout the cycle. So I continued to feel it the whole time

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The study, that is so often referred to, subjected rats to supraphysiological dosages of 10mg/kg of body, or to put that in perspective, a 200lb man (roughly 90 kg) dosing around 900mgs of GW-501516 per day. These doses defy any sensible logic and, therefore, hold no standing at the suggested dosage of 20mg a day.

The study cited above, rats were given the equivalent of a 900mgs dose of GW; this would be comparable to taking 14,625 mgs of aspirin per day. Usually, 325 mgs of aspirin is 1 dose (1 pill). This dose of aspirin could literally KILL you, forget cancer!
Chados, could you please post a link to where you got that? I recently started taking GW, and I am always looking for more info.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Chados, could you please post a link to where you got that? I recently started taking GW, and I am always looking for more info.
Demgainz, sorry bro...I'm not trying to highjack. On Tren, I envy the gains that are possible, but couldn't try it because of all of the (possible) sides.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
It’s cool man. We are all here to learn whatever we can.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lost the link but I think Google cardarine cancer

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Well this cycle layout might change dramatically.

I roidtested the Anadrol and apparently it came back as Methyltestosterone. My caber is most likely bunk.

Going to have to think about it more and change it up.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Its a cool drug.
Possible sides yes
Massively helpful yes
Does anyone use an Albut inhaler when they run tren? I don't have asthma

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone use an Albut inhaler when they run tren? I don't have asthma
It Dosnt work they same.
Albuteral opens my lungs.
GW makes my cardiovascular functions seem to operate easier.
Albuteral Dosnt relieve thehuffing and puffing of tren for me

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have asthma and what medicin is for is to open up your air ways that can get clogged depending on what type of asthma you have. I can only say that I know personally that it would help. Its two different types of breathing problems. Could be a relief but it's not gonna completly remove the tren sides.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
It Dosnt work they same.
Albuteral opens my lungs.
GW makes my cardiovascular functions seem to operate easier.
Albuteral Dosnt relieve thehuffing and puffing of tren for me
I do get some relief from Albut but your right it does nothing for cardiovascular
I have heard others say they will never run tren without GW and I;m not against it. But for the sake of brainstorming I wonder If there is a drug you can take that helps cardiovascular and O2 absorption in the lungs? I might google what is banned from the Tour De France to see if there is some type of steroid that can hekp if your against GW

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on inhalers for years.
When I got my current doctor she really stressed me to try and cut back on Albuteral.
I scoffed at the idea at first.
But I slowly cut back and now I barely use one.
To think I'd go through a couple a month blows my mind now.
I still use it because spring in Sacramento is crazy.
But hardly ever.