Back on the cut (AAS)

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yo guys, i hope ur all doing well.
Now i mentioned in another thread about blasting throughout winter at 500 mg of test(which turned out to be underdosed and screwed me over but still gave me some results) and gaining around 40 lbs and shooting from 9% body fat now up to a little under 15%
Stats
187 cm( still dont know whether i should put 6'1 or 6'2)
242 lbs at 15% body fat
Now i was planning on running a heavy blast this winter but i just didn't as i was happy at the time with my gains and thought when i max out at 500mg then i can add compounds like npp and all that but getting tests to see how legit the gear was and all that really wasted my time as i tried many and am now looking to cut since summer is near and i want to give myself a good amount of time to get to that 7-8% body fat range.
Now since the test was underdosed i was basically cruising u can say since my test levels were at 1745 ng/dl so i can afford to run something like a long blast cutting cycle or short blasts and keep changing compounds.
One issue i really wanna talk about is u know how generally online people say u cant gain muscle or grow while cutting unless ur on roids, well im ****ing taking roids and thats what i want haha :p, so i was thinking of running 500 mg test till i drop down to 10-11% body fat then from there i hop on the heavy **** and add in tren and a dht derivative(might get the sarm S4) and then till i plateau will add t3 and clen, and if ur wondering why im going all out its because the goal is to get shredded as ****.

Basically what are ur thoughts on either running a long blast or short blasts changing up compounds, and btw cruising on 250 mg till i get to to 10-11% is also an option.

DennisC1986

Awards
Subbed for info on cutting on steroids

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
When cutting if you blast anavar for example while running test you will still build muscle and lose fat. I believe you need to run something other than just test to really accomplish this.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subb'd. What I'm curious about is how long does one need to take a break from blasting before raised myostatin levels is no longer a problem, say if one wants to do a series of short blasts which is what the OP sounds like he's thinking of doing? 8-10 weeks is what I consider a short blast, I like 14-16 week cycles myself normally but obviously results diminish as myostatin rises.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subb'd. What I'm curious about is how long does one need to take a break from blasting before raised myostatin levels is no longer a problem, say if one wants to do a series of short blasts which is what the OP sounds like he's thinking of doing? 8-10 weeks is what I consider a short blast, I like 14-16 week cycles myself normally but obviously results diminish as myostatin rises.
I was being lazy, so I just researched my own question and found the optimal answer for someone not concerned about shutdown:

Solution would be as hilly indicated above, change to fast esters early on enough that you can clear out at short notice, stop training and allow LBM to drop back. I'd also reduce kcals at this point. 2 weeks should be enough. Reintroduce fast esters, increase kcals and restart training with lighter loads than you were using at the end of the first phase, allowing for increased loads at each training session for another 6-8 weeks or so. The constant increases in load will stimulate mTOR, the rapid change in T level will allow for increased LBM without much interference from the myostatin for a period of time, and the cycling of load and volume over time will give you better gains in LBM than a static approach to sets and reps would anyway.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When cutting if you blast anavar for example while running test you will still build muscle and lose fat. I believe you need to run something other than just test to really accomplish this.
Is it possible to run test/var at maintenance calories and cut fat & build muscle at the same time? Or, would one have to increase calories, basically just more protein, and recomp?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to run test/var at maintenance calories and cut fat & build muscle at the same time? Or, would one have to increase calories, basically just more protein, and recomp?
I am not sure the science behind it, I know from my experience those actually doing a recomp have seen great results, however for the vast majority of people they’d have no idea a daily macro intake or calorie intake that’d work for them. I feel like on a recomp you need to account for all cardio/lifting done each day, as it varies. However when cutting on high doses of anabolics if you increase protein significantly (300g I’d say?) I’ve seen a ton of great logs and results where people put on muscle mass and lost fat. Now, if you’re a very advanced lifter maybe it’s not quite as easy. I know Tren for example is a wonder drug it just works no matter what you do!

I think the whole point is that your body gets better at partioning good and nutrients. It puts much more to the muscle and starved away fat, even if it’s slight. That’s my opinion at least

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've heard that about the tren.. I ain't gonna lie, I'm afraid of the sides that come with it. Lol.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So no thoughts or ideas on how i should go on about this?
What is wrong with 500mg test for around 8 weeks then get the good stuff in?

And what would cutting on 500 mg test be like(effects on physique)?