Cycle start - female on ostarine with IBD

L

Lustforlife

Awards
Hi guys.

So, this is my first cycle ever. Have been training heavy the last six years up until I was diagnosed with crohns (IBD) this august. My training have therefor been poorly the last six months. I'm currently drinking prescription meal-replacements from my pharmacy and will be doing so while on this cycle. I will however up my calories in the prosess and even though my meals and training have changed over the few last months, my mass is still intact as you can see below. I'm currently drinking 1800 calories and trying to up this because it is clearly not enough. Doing no supplements on the side, but should order some BCAA and take my omegas because I know you'll convince me to do so (in a good way that is) :)

Taking 10 mgs ostarine the first week, upping to 15mgs the following and probably landing on 20mgs the last weeks before ending cycle and taking a break.

This was in january before any cycle, but five months into my disease:
AB.jpg

My weight was 57-58 kilos in this picture, and I'm 168 cm.
Currently at 59-60 kilos and obviously the same height ( :D )

I'm new at this so Im hoping you can share your experiences with sarms, especially with ostarine. I'm also considering mixing some anavar in my next cycle, but this is something I'm just thinking about currently. The sides' stoppin me!

My goal? Possibly WBFF in the future. Have been thinking about this for three years, but as you all probably know one does never feel 'ready', soooo maybe I should just do this, eh?

C

Chasingtails

Awards
Great quad development! And good luck on the cycle. I’m sure it’ll treat you well

L

Lustforlife

Awards
Thank you! Have you tried any sarm or do you have any recommendations?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest some on cycle assist even though Osta is essentially the most mild "hormonal" anabolic there is. Osta only was my first cycle and i experienced pretty elevated blood pressure symptoms. Grab some cel cycle assist or arimicare pro if your budget permits. You look amazing and props for not going head first with something extreamly anabolic. How long don u intend to run? Fyi 20 mg seems a little high for a female, may stay maxed at 15mg?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Don’t take BCAAS if you are running anabolics. It’s pointless

L

Lustforlife

Awards
Thank you! I will absolutely do so.

I’m planning on cycling for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks pause before going at it again. Taking 15 mgs of ostarine and also 10 mgs of cardarine at this moment. Not planning to up at 20mgs with the ostarine any time soon (read below)

Experiencing some headache at night these days. Also having some trouble with my sight, but it’s been pretty bad the last years even though I have to say it’s worsening. This may be the sides, I suppose?

Ate food last night (because of my disease I usually just drink) and feeling so full today, in a good way that is.

Currently I’m not feeling the sarm beside the headaches and blurry sight, but we’re at day 4 now so not expecting anything before the end of next week :)

Weight is stable at 60 kilos now.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those sides are probably due to the increase in blood pressure.

If you take a cycle support supplement make sure you research each ingredient to make sure it’s not going to negatively effect your medical issue.

A

Alistair_

Awards
From the looks of your picture, I don’t think you need to take any PED’s to be honest. Great body and it shows your hard work.

Anyway, for some reason Ostarine gives me black stools and no other SARM or AAS I have taken does that. Don’t mean to be gross, but I thought I’d share since you have IBS. It’s happened every time I’ve started taking Ostarine and continues until I stop taking it.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Don’t take BCAAS if you are running anabolics. It’s pointless
What's yr reasoning behind this statement? Is it that the anabolics will prevent muscle wasting?

While I agree that it's probably pointless during bulking, I've found that supplementing with BCAAs during cutting is highly beneficial. especially when your calories get really low. granted they are a lot more useful for retaining muscle when a person is not on any anabolics

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
What's yr reasoning behind this statement? Is it that the anabolics will prevent muscle wasting?

While I agree that it's probably pointless during bulking, I've found that supplementing with BCAAs during cutting is highly beneficial. especially when your calories get really low. granted they are a lot more useful for retaining muscle when a person is not on any anabolics
Before starting anabolics you should have diet down point far beyond what it takes to lift/diet naturally, and your bases should be covered without bcaa in my opinion. BCAAS are marketed beautifully

On top of this anabolics stop muscle waste

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Completely agree w/ yr 1st 2 points, but I think "anabolic significantly decrease muscle wasting" is more accurate. Unfortunately there'll never be any university studies on this topic so bro science & personal experience are what we're left with

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Completely agree w/ yr 1st 2 points, but I think "anabolic significantly decrease muscle wasting" is more accurate. Unfortunately there'll never be any university studies on this topic so bro science & personal experience are what we're left with
250mg should stop muscle waste as far as I’m aware. I bet with high protein and 500mg test you could put on muscle when cutting

250mg and an oral should 100% stop any muscle waste

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take aminos cause they make my water taste yummy

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading about women seeing really good results with 10mg so I'd suggest you assess that dose first before unnecessarily upping to 15 or even 20mg. The point being you maybe be able to have great results with 10mg and therefore there might not be a need to risk experimenting with higher dosages. It's something to consider anyways. As a point of reference, I'm a 200+lb male and I've had really nice results with both 20 and 25mg of Ostarine.

How much research have you done on Ostarine? Are you familiar with the possible teratogenic effects Ostarine might have?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/275804-female-ostarine-safety.html#post5177069

BTW - Great work on your physique so far!

L

Lustforlife

Awards
Hi. Grateful you're mentioning this, thank you. Don't want to gross either, but my stool is black all the time because I often bleed in my intestine. :)

L

Lustforlife

Awards
I started at 10mgs the first 2 days, then upped my dosage to 15mgs based on recommendations and what I've read. The following fertility and teratogenic issues I had no knowledge about, so I'll definitely reconsider both my dosage and usage. I am however aware that theres little to no research done and there's major risk taking it. It is said that bicalutamide CAN cause birth defects, so there's that.

Feeling better now than I did the first days. Headaches are gone and even thought my weight is about the same (59-60kgs) I can definitely see some change in the stomach/oblique-area. Feeling fuller, and my joint-problems seems to fade slowly but surely. Also VERY hungry, which is a problem since I don't eat, but I'm handling it by drinking lots of water. My training is the same as always.

Mon: Legs/hammies
T: Back
W: Legs and delts, also rear
T: Day off
F: Legs and bi/tri
S: Cardio and abs

Not training pecs because I'm planning to get a breast augmentation in the nearest future.

Will update with a photo as soon as possible :)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully you’ve got actual ostarine and not something like low dosed msten.

3mg was shown to be effective in males and caused disruption of the htpa, so if you’ve got legit osta, you shouldn’t need more than 10mg.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember reading about women seeing really good results with 10mg so I'd suggest you assess that dose first before unnecessarily upping to 15 or even 20mg. The point being you maybe be able to have great results with 10mg and therefore there might not be a need to risk experimenting with higher dosages. It's something to consider anyways. As a point of reference, I'm a 200+lb male and I've had really nice results with both 20 and 25mg of Ostarine.

How much research have you done on Ostarine? Are you familiar with the possible teratogenic effects Ostarine might have?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/275804-female-ostarine-safety.html#post5177069

BTW - Great work on your physique so far!
As an athlete, I get nice results from 10mg of ostarine. I’d equate it to cruising on 125mg of test. Only my libido is much better on test.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
As an athlete, I get nice results from 10mg of ostarine. I’d equate it to cruising on 125mg of test. Only my libido is much better on test.
Agree on the dosing. 250mg of Test with 10mg of Osta equals a very nice cruise as well.

Agree on the libido decrease with Osta. LGD is the opposite for me. Even at 4mg the libido jump is noticeable.

L

Lustforlife

Awards
Hi. Quick update!

jjjo.jpg

I can both see and feel the difference in my abdominal-area. Some development in my delts and quads as well. Feeling fine and not experiencing side-effects. This is great, only... HOLY GAINS how much stronger I am! I haven't been focusing on my lats, but suddenly I had no problem repping pullups the other night, which has never happened before. I've increased my squats with over 10kilos. NO JOINT PAIN. Seriously, my troubled knee is no longer a problem. This is week number 4, taking ostarine 15mgs a day.

There's nothing to complain about, so that makes me a bit worried. I'm thinking how the hell does this magic pill exist without seriously damaging my system? There MUST be downsides to this wonder-pill, because that's what it is. Ostarine has taken my training to another LEVEL. With that said, this is not a recommendation, just my experience.

Will be updating with the same clothes as the before picture after I've moved. Moving in a couple days, so won't be updating for a week or so.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi. Quick update!

View attachment 162246

I can both see and feel the difference in my abdominal-area. Some development in my delts and quads as well. Feeling fine and not experiencing side-effects. This is great, only... HOLY GAINS how much stronger I am! I haven't been focusing on my lats, but suddenly I had no problem repping pullups the other night, which has never happened before. I've increased my squats with over 10kilos. NO JOINT PAIN. Seriously, my troubled knee is no longer a problem. This is week number 4, taking ostarine 15mgs a day.

There's nothing to complain about, so that makes me a bit worried. I'm thinking how the hell does this magic pill exist without seriously damaging my system? There MUST be downsides to this wonder-pill, because that's what it is. Ostarine has taken my training to another LEVEL. With that said, this is not a recommendation, just my experience.

Will be updating with the same clothes as the before picture after I've moved. Moving in a couple days, so won't be updating for a week or so.
Looking great can defintely see some changes happening.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi. Quick update!

View attachment 162246

Honestly most everything comes with a cost. But as far as ostarine goes its pretty safe. Sides usually start to show up around 25 mg/day (at least that was my experience). It began to affect my vision the longer I was on it. But in my opinion next to legit anavar this is the best option and perfect for women because it is so safe/side free. Enjoy the run.

It increases muscle fullness/glycogen store.
Increases strength
Really good on the joints (collagen synthesis)
Good for the skin.

I notice all these benefits and minimal sides.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Honestly most everything comes with a cost. But as far as ostarine goes its pretty safe. Sides usually start to show up around 25 mg/day (at least that was my experience). It began to affect my vision the longer I was on it. But in my opinion next to legit anavar this is the best option and perfect for women because it is so safe/side free. Enjoy the run.

It increases muscle fullness/glycogen store.
Increases strength
Really good on the joints (collagen synthesis)
Good for the skin.

I notice all these benefits and minimal sides.
Vision sides on osta?.... never heard that before?

You can tell your delts look more swole and thats the region i noticed the biggest difference on osta. How do you feel? I felt AMAZING on ostarine and just an overall sense of well being, unlike many other sarms.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys.

So, this is my first cycle ever. Have been training heavy the last six years up until I was diagnosed with crohns (IBD) this august. My training have therefor been poorly the last six months. I'm currently drinking prescription meal-replacements from my pharmacy and will be doing so while on this cycle. I will however up my calories in the prosess and even though my meals and training have changed over the few last months, my mass is still intact as you can see below. I'm currently drinking 1800 calories and trying to up this because it is clearly not enough. Doing no supplements on the side, but should order some BCAA and take my omegas because I know you'll convince me to do so (in a good way that is) :)

Taking 10 mgs ostarine the first week, upping to 15mgs the following and probably landing on 20mgs the last weeks before ending cycle and taking a break.

This was in january before any cycle, but five months into my disease:
View attachment 161001

My weight was 57-58 kilos in this picture, and I'm 168 cm.
Currently at 59-60 kilos and obviously the same height ( :D )

I'm new at this so Im hoping you can share your experiences with sarms, especially with ostarine. I'm also considering mixing some anavar in my next cycle, but this is something I'm just thinking about currently. The sides' stoppin me!

My goal? Possibly WBFF in the future. Have been thinking about this for three years, but as you all probably know one does never feel 'ready', soooo maybe I should just do this, eh?
Be careful with the Anavar if you've never used it, some people experience stomach discomfort with it.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don’t get too excited. The joint pain will return once you stop taking the ostarine and if you’ve increased weight doing exercises that would normally give you issues because of the lack of pain the increase for injury to those areas will come back pretty quickly once you stop using it. The ostarine heals you up until you go off of it. Anavar is a methylated oral. Expect stomach issues while using it. Especially with chrohns disease those symptoms will be exacerbated

L

Lustforlife

Awards
Hi everyone. Wanted to say thank you to those who's been following me. Ending my cycle this weekend and must say I honestly want to continue. I can therefor understand the addiction so many has been talking about.

So far:

The musclegains are not as visible as my strength-gain. Yesterday I wanted to try dibs because I haven't done them while cycling, and I ended up at 8-8 reps plus weighted dibs 4-4 reps with 5kilos. I was literally blown away, cause before I started I could barely do 1-2 reps. My shoulders would hurt, but now the pain's gone.

Increased my squats with nearly 20 kilos. From 5 kilos to 8 on my dumbell lateral raises. (I'm NOT american nor english, therefor my grammar suck) Pullup-game so strong I increased from 2-3 MAX to 12-14 reps. The strenght-gains has seriously given me a HIGH of sort.

So, will I be doing another cycle? Probably. The sides were minimal, gains unbelievable and the endorphins making me happier than I could imagine. For those who's suffering from IBD, crohns, I would ALMOST recommend it (I'm not, because that would be reckless and stupid, but this is as said before my experience). With crohns you will experience joint-pain and lots of other factors making your training extremely hard, but with ostarine I'm back to my old self. Back to where I was before I was diagnosed, and who wouldnt want that? When it comes to food I will say that the cravings' a fact, so I have been eating at night once in a while. Other than that I've been drinking my proteins, carbs and fats, and so far it's going SO WELL.

Here's a picture I took last night compared to the one before I started. Some of you can see some minimal delt, quad and abdominal-gains, but the strenght-increase's truly the wonders of ostarine. My veins are a lot more visible now as well.

JJJJ.jpg
JJJJ.jpg

L

Lustforlife

Awards
I will upload a final picture with the same clothes. I also have several other pictures from before and after the cycle, so If you're interested just let me know.

:)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will upload a final picture with the same clothes. I also have several other pictures from before and after the cycle, so If you're interested just let me know.

:)
Definitely can see the changes.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, cool how you mentioned the feeling of being “on” and almost like a high. I noticed that with osta too and never with any other sarm. Unfortunately the gains on osta are minimal for men so i likely wouldnt run another cycle.

Keep up the good work, can definetly see progress in the delts, thats where i noticed the most gains as well!

A

Alistair_

Awards
I’ve found Ostarine and RAD-140 to both be weak with minimal results. LGD 4033 is in a class of it’s own though. I’ve been training seriously for over 20 years and had reached my natural limitations being stuck at the same lean mass for close to 3 years and busted that plateau with 4033 at 10mg for two short cycles, 3 weeks a piece. Put a half inch on my arms and gained about 7 pounds of lean mass all together and the best part is I’ve kept it for close to a year.

Maybe being on TRT 120mg of Test cyp a week has helped with the maintenance but that does take away from LGD being a geat alternative to gear.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good log. Makes me wish I wouldn’t have cut my cycle short two days ago. Maybe I’ll hop back on and finish. Likes others said, delts are looking good. The strength gains sound insane too.