Test E only cycle essentials

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I just ordered my first "actual" cycle of injectables. I still have a while before injection as im coming off a SARM cycle. Im looking for all the essentials i should know about a test only cycle.

Firstly, what AI dosing should i pursue at 500mg / week, twice a week? I am pretty low bf and not estrogen prone. I am thinking the lowest dosing *roughly 6 mg of exemestane once a week, the day after injecting*

Pinning essentials, what size needles/ syrigges should i pursue? Can anybody send me a link to an amazon source for the smallest needle. Large needles scare me. *dont hate*. I understand i need alcohol whipes, can anyone send me a link for good/ cheap whipes. I know i need to whipe the injection site as well as the needle prior to injecting.

Is HCG recommended for a 12-15 week cycle of test only? Ill have all the proper on cycle suppory supps as well as a good pct consisting of nolva/ super pct/ x gels/ potentially m test.

Anything you think i should know before pulling the trigger is appreciated.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ai dosage will vary. I’d maybe start at exem 6.25mg eod. I personally use 25g 1in needles for pinning. Some people will also use a bigger needle, like 19-21g, to draw oil with since it’s quicker.

Chasingtails

Awards
No one can honestly tell you what AI dose you’ll need man because we are all different. Start low, and adjust as needed. From my experience, crashing e2 isn’t a huge issue on cycle (for me at least) because I typically level out after the next pin. You just have to start and be cognizant of how your body reacts, then get bloods to confirm. That’s the only way to know for sure

I prefer 23g to draw and 25g 1 inch to pin. And you can get alcohol wipes at Walmart for dirt cheap. You also need to wipe the top of the vial thoroughly.

I like HCG, so I’d say go for it. 500 units a week usually works for me

Update: AnabolicGuru beat me to it

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You don't need an AI for testosterone.

I've had bich tits since a boy...
Very estro/gyno prone.

Never have needed an AI.

Nolvadex is all I use. You want to avoid B tits yes? Nolva will block estro from from that Area.

Otherwise, I like having estro, it contributes to size

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
20g to draw, 25gx1in for glutes.

27gx1/2in for delts

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You should see the size my mentor and his buddies used...

19g to inject.

Like a small sword lmao

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
So you use one needle to draw and a different size to inject?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Also for a 1 inch needle, how far should it be going in? Like half way? Im oblivious and dont want to hit my sciatic nerve *ill be pinning in my upper corner of my glute*

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Also for a 1 inch needle, how far should it be going in? Like half way? Im oblivious and dont want to hit my sciatic nerve *ill be pinning in my upper corner of my glute*
You won't hit it if you pin here
maxresdefault%20(1).jpg

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to bury it in there, 1inch for glutes. Needle all the way in. 27 1/2 for smaller muscles, needle all the way in

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yes. 20g to draw. Reason is it's faster/easier than drawing with a 25.

Draw with 20, than switch.

Don't overcomplicate it, keep it simple and google the proper procedure

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Very estro/gyno prone.

Never have needed an AI.

Nolvadex is all I use. You want to avoid B tits yes? Nolva will block estro from from that Area.

Nolva blocks it from tissue and prevents estrogen's androgenic effects but it does more than just this in the body. You dont want ridiculous levels of estrogen floating around in the body. Water retention, libido etc...When estrogen gets too high, its benefits quickly diminish or turn in to negatives. Bad advice my friend. AI on cycle over SERM!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Nolva blocks it from tissue and prevents estrogen's androgenic effects but it does more than just this in the body. You dont want ridiculous levels of estrogen floating around in the body. Water retention, libido etc...When estrogen gets too high, its benefits quickly diminish or turn in to negatives. Bad advice my friend. AI on cycle over SERM!
Oh ok gotcha thanks man!

There I go again stating my personal experience.

I must be different. I've ran the wettest compounds, and never needed an AI.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Since I'm always learning, what are the negative sides of high estrogen?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established

Very estro/gyno prone.

Never have needed an AI.

maybe you don’t but a lot of others do....

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Tbh yes you can get by without it in my opinion. However a lot of people will freak out at any side effect, and on top of that a lot of people do develop gyno so if you want to do things “right” it’s better off recommending someone spend the $50 for AI and be on the safe side. I don’t see any negatives to running a proper dose of AI on cycle

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
#1 is libido issues, water gain/weight gain (fat). Low energy. Weeping/crying like a b!tch
Not to argue, but for me, nolvadex cures all that. Makes me randy af. Sucks all water out, and evens out my mood.

I asked my mentor for AIs all the time, he said you don't need it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d much rather use an aromatize inhibitor than a serm on cycle. High estrogen=bloat, libido issue, energy issues, mood issues, fat gain, cardiovascular health issues, etc. not to mention that nolva reduces igf and increases shbg. The problem with aromatize inhibitors is that some people will crash their estrogen, but if you dose it right, it’s far superior imo.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
What is the lowest day AI you would recommend? As i mentioned pursuing exemestane and not estrogen prone at all *from what i can tell without bloods*

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bigger needle to draw is optional. Most people do it just because it’s quicker to draw with.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I’d much rather use an aromatize inhibitor than a serm on cycle. High estrogen=bloat, libido issue, energy issues, mood issues, fat gain, cardiovascular health issues, etc. not to mention that nolva reduces igf and increases shbg. The problem with aromatize inhibitors is that some people will crash their estrogen, but if you dose it right, it’s far superior imo.
Ok. You also need estro for a healthy sex drive.

Like I said nolvadex completely gets rid of any and all bloat. I will post a picture of my damn body to prove it!

If your test is not giving you enough energy then..

Test buns fat.

Test helps cardiovascular.

Nolvadex makes me horny as fuk.

Theres always a thing called cardio that helps get rid of fat and helps your cardiovascular health! Hot damn!

Its not all about drugs.

You do not need to eliminate estro from your body.

Idk. I've ran high dose test with dbol and test with other wet compounds.

Never needed more than nolvadex.

That's just me.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't worry about igf... I'm on growth...

But I only take nolvadex once a week. It's half life is 5-7 days. I don't like wasting supps

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Bigger needle to draw is optional. Most people do it just because it’s quicker to draw with.
Have fun drawing with a 25... Some of that gear is thick... That's why I suggested 20g if available.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
AIs are overkill. IMO.

Did Arnold and the pioneers even know what those were?
that
My mentor is old, that's why he's my mentor. He's been there and done that for 25 years.

I asked him about PCT.

He says, "what the fuk is a PCT?"

LMAO

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
My test just came in, should i cut my current LGD cycle down to 8 weeks as opposed to 10 or 12? If i did so, i could start my test cycle on 7/16 and get shredded for summer.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
You're not going to just get shredded right away for this summer starting at 7/16 on test. It isn't magic. Just eat at a slight surplus and don't go too crazy and when beach season is over up it a little more and bulk out through the winter. Try to keep it sane and don't get too fat. Looks like you are starting pretty lean so shouldn't be too hard. Just don't do what I did and notice that my body was a little more forgiving with food intake and go full retard lol.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
You're not going to just get shredded right away for this summer starting at 7/16 on test. It isn't magic. Just eat at a slight surplus and don't go too crazy and when beach season is over up it a little more and bulk out through the winter. Try to keep it sane and don't get too fat. Looks like you are starting pretty lean so shouldn't be too hard. Just don't do what I did and notice that my body was a little more forgiving with food intake and go full retard lol.
Moreso just looking for an idea what people would do if they were in my shoes. WOuld u cut the LGD short so u can hurry up and get on test or would u continue to run the LGD for 10-12 weeks as opposed to just 8?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my first test cycle of you go to my post you can see what I did, it went perfect

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Im 25 and about 9-10% BF now on my lgd cut cycle. Have stayed around the same relative size but trimmed a ridiculous amount of fat and got plenty stronger.

My physique isnt exactly what i want as my waste looks tiny but still have some fat reserved. I like being fuller but want my midsection defined which is why i wanna jump into test asap

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Trying to plan the proper ancillaries. I asked about HCG in the original post. How are you supposed to dose this? Ive seen so much conflicting info.

Isnt the purpose to maintain your natty test levels and avoid suppression? If so, at what time do you start taking it? Ive seen some people say wait till week two... why? Wouldnt you be suppressed by then?

When should u start taking hcg and when you should you stop.... and why? Also, not used in PCT, correct?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hcg 250iu twice a week for a total of 500 weekly. I start my hcg week 2. You cannot avoid suppression but it keeps your testes functioning and makes lh and fsh come back a little quicker than normal. Stop hcg a week before you start pct. DO NOT use during pct. counterproductive. Hcg always gave me an estrogen spike I would dose your AI at the same time of your hcg that day.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hcg 250iu twice a week for a total of 500 weekly. I start my hcg week 2. You cannot avoid suppression but it keeps your testes functioning and makes lh and fsh come back a little quicker than normal. Stop hcg a week before you start pct. DO NOT use during pct. counterproductive. Hcg always gave me an estrogen spike I would dose your AI at the same time of your hcg that day.
Is there any benefit to avoiding hcg alltogether?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not 100% necessary, but better safe than sorry. Makes PCT smoother, keeps those balls low and heavy. Benefit would be yes money and not having to worry about estrogen sides

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Still a little in the air about hcg. Wouldnt injecting hcg maintain your natty test production and thusly make your test levels SKY HIGH and concurrently make your DHT levels sky high? I dont want test levels in the 1500+ range plus crazy high dht to where im losing my hair and englarged prostate....

Straightforwa

Awards
At 500mgs of test pw you might not even need an ai if so adex .5 eod should be plenty for that amount of test. I run Hcg during my cycles and continue when done. As said large gauge to draw I use 23g 1.5 inch 1 inch is to short for some spots like lats and traps.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I think ill order an AI but use as necessary. Pretty much at this point have it all dialed in just a little worried about the HCG making my hormones getting completely out of whack.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Ordered exem for my AI. Is 6.25 mg EOD a good dose to start off with? Seems like 25mg is a standard dose? I dont want to crash E2 but 6.25 is like a 1/4 ml of the exem i ordered. Seems inadequate?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Ordered exem for my AI. Is 6.25 mg EOD a good dose to start off with? Seems like 25mg is a standard dose? I dont want to crash E2 but 6.25 is like a 1/4 ml of the exem i ordered. Seems inadequate?
thr standard dose people usually take is in 12.5mg increments. Where did you see 25mg. Usually half a tab is taken at any one time

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
At 500mgs of test pw you might not even need an ai if so adex .5 eod should be plenty for that amount of test. I run Hcg during my cycles and continue when done. As said large gauge to draw I use 23g 1.5 inch 1 inch is to short for some spots like lats and traps.
You are pinning Lats and traps? What possessed you to do that

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I need an AI at 100mg test c per week. With test levels hovering right around 1,000 total. So I recommend having one handy. A SERM like torem on cycle will keep your HTPA up and running and will make recovering much easier. Ive been on TRT for 2 years and am on S23 and LGD in addition to test. I started clomid 20mg/ day 2 weeks ago and my nuts are already coming back.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I need an AI at 100mg test c per week. With test levels hovering right around 1,000 total. So I recommend having one handy. A SERM like torem on cycle will keep your HTPA up and running and will make recovering much easier. Ive been on TRT for 2 years and am on S23 and LGD in addition to test. I started clomid 20mg/ day 2 weeks ago and my nuts are already coming back.
You are persistant about a serm on cycle. Ive decided to use hcg instead and ordered last night. The exem is RC from EC so hopefully it works alright!

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have fun drawing with a 25... Some of that gear is thick... That's why I suggested 20g if available.
You can draw with a 29, it just takes time. Leave the vial in a bowl of hot water for 5 mins if you really struggle.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Also, can i inject exclusively in my glutes? I’d like to do right side mon, left side thursd... i dont need to have 4 diff injection sites, do i? Is 2 sufficient?

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AIs are overkill. IMO.

Did Arnold and the pioneers even know what those were?
that
My mentor is old, that's why he's my mentor. He's been there and done that for 25 years.

I asked him about PCT.

He says, "what the fuk is a PCT?"

LMAO
Indeed, the bodybuilders of the 70s,80s and even 90s didn't use AIs or PCT or know what they were. But they did favour cycles with no test, everything they took was pharma grade, they didn't do grams a week and we only know what happened to the very best. We don't see those who got gyno from their first cycle. Or those who did one cycle and never recovered.

To say they dedicated their lives to it they weren't that lean or that big, so stories of them using steroids in low doses (and occasionally, Jean Paul Guillaume? claiming natty when there was no reason to) are very believable. Arnold is taller and competed at lighter than me! Ok I'm probably 10% higher bodyfat than him on stage but even so muscle mass wise for my height I'm not a million miles away, do I look like him? God no! I look like a regular big guy in the gym.
And Arnold was big, Frank Zane competed at 190lb! Ok he was lean but 5'9", 190lb and lean is probably achievable natty.
Once again you wouldn't look like him as you don't have a 28" waist or those crazy wide shoulders but his mass was nothing special, there are dozens on this board with higher FFMIs and leaner than him.

So, you're not Arnold, Frank or Jean, you don't really know what they did. Don't try and emulate them ;)