1/4/epi andro stack with SARMs any advice?

Bcal

Awards
24 Years old, 17% body fat, 205lbs. I have 2 stacks but my question is if I can stack both together? I'm not sure if I should do them separately. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Here's the dose:

(8 weeks)
1-Andro 330mg
4-Andro 330mg
Epi Andro 1000mg
Cycle Assist 8 Caps

Aromasin in case of estrogen sides

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Erase pro
Alphamax xt

SARM dose:

GW-501516 (cardarine) 20mg
RAD-140 (testolone) 20mg
LGD-4033 (anabolicum)10mg
S4 (andarine) 75mg

PCT:

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW-501516 (cardarine) 20mg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your cycle experience bro?

I can’t see why you would run everything together?? Just pick one or the other and save one.

I don’t know much about the sarms but the 1/4/epi layout is spot on, I ran exactly that and had a great time.

Bcal

Awards
What’s your cycle experience bro?

I can’t see why you would run everything together?? Just pick one or the other and save one.

I don’t know much about the sarms but the 1/4/epi layout is spot on, I ran exactly that and had a great time.
I've been cycling since 2013 so fortunately I was able to stock up before the ban. I started off with Epi/halo, then eventually worked my way up to deca, M1A etc. I would say I've done at least 2 cycles per year since I've started but I've only done orals, as safely as I could due to area restrictions. I know people are stacking single sarms with AAS but I've never seen someone do what I'm asking advice for. Regardless, I do have both stacks and will use both but I was just curious to see if itd be overkill if I did a super stack like that. But THANK YOU for your input Bro! Greatly appreciated ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been cycling since 2013 so fortunately I was able to stock up before the ban. I started off with Epi/halo, then eventually worked my way up to deca, M1A etc. I would say I've done at least 2 cycles per year since I've started but I've only done orals, as safely as I could due to area restrictions. I know people are stacking single sarms with AAS but I've never seen someone do what I'm asking advice for. Regardless, I do have both stacks and will use both but I was just curious to see if itd be overkill if I did a super stack like that. But THANK YOU for your input Bro! Greatly appreciated ��
No worries bro