Planning my second cycle.

DaddyB

Awards
So my first cycle I’m on I’ve run 200mg a week. I’m already seeing great results. Budget is tight so I’m having to buy stuff paycheck by paycheck for next cycle. I plan on running 400 mg test e a week but I think I’d like to add in something. Not sure what to add in though. I’m a tall skinny dude with a crazy medical past. I want to keep bulking. My diet is pretty dam good. So my question is what can I add for that added boost in my cycle? I have to keep it as safe as possible though. Any thoughts?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats your stats? Age, height, bodyfat, lifts, etc.

DaddyB

Awards
27 6”4 150 lbs 10% bf on a fat day. I’ve been told I have low T because of a stem cell transplant that I had a female donor. I know I started with a low dose of Test but that’s because I wanted to make sure my body would except it. And honestly it’s the key I needed to put weight and muscle on and keep my doctors happy. I’m not looking to get crazy just to give my body that push to decent so I can switch over to Natty ways.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
27 6”4 150 lbs 10% bf on a fat day. I’ve been told I have low T because of a stem cell transplant that I had a female donor. I know I started with a low dose of Test but that’s because I wanted to make sure my body would except it. And honestly it’s the key I needed to put weight and muscle on and keep my doctors happy. I’m not looking to get crazy just to give my body that push to decent so I can switch over to Natty ways.
are you crazy? 6’4 150lbs?? Don’t touch AAS my friend!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you really think your test is low, then get bloodwork. You shouldn’t resort to steroids at your stats and situation. My advice would be to get bloodwork on various hormones to see whats wrong if anything’s wrong.

DaddyB

Awards
It’s been said because of the stem cell transplant that my test levels are all low. I kind of screwed my self for my last test panel because I didn’t know they were going to draw it and I was on test boosters at the time. Then being stupid I took it into my own hands. Not a smart move I understand that. But I do know that what I’m doing right now is working. I’m not committed to adding to the cycle but I really think the bump in test dosage would get me to where I’d have a solid platform to then build off natty

DaddyB

Awards
Also I get normal blood work done every 2 weeks and this hasn’t affect any of my other numbers blood count wise or organ function wise

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
It’s been said because of the stem cell transplant that my test levels are all low. I kind of screwed my self for my last test panel because I didn’t know they were going to draw it and I was on test boosters at the time. Then being stupid I took it into my own hands. Not a smart move I understand that. But I do know that what I’m doing right now is working. I’m not committed to adding to the cycle but I really think the bump in test dosage would get me to where I’d have a solid platform to then build off natty
You aren’t natty if you do this, just so you know. But on top of that if you want to just replace your ‘natural’ testosterone level you could always take 200mg year round with proper bloods and nutrition and see good results. Without bloodwork it’s hard to know though, and 400mg is actually a decent cycle of test.

DaddyB

Awards
You aren’t natty if you do this, just so you know. But on top of that if you want to just replace your ‘natural’ testosterone level you could always take 200mg year round with proper bloods and nutrition and see good results. Without bloodwork it’s hard to know though, and 400mg is actually a decent cycle of test.
I think that’s what I plan to do after my second cycle but I’ll go trt through my doctor. I guess when I refer to going natty I meant in the realm of protein, diet and lifting. I’m not doing this for looks or even to excel in the sport. I’ve spent over 1.5 years as in patient battling cancer over the last 4 years. I just need weight to stick to me and the muscle to be healthy. That’s my end game

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
A gallon of milk along with three triple pb and j sandwiches a day.

No seriously, I would zone in your diet and training first and get the most out of that. Maximize what you can achieve naturally then if you decide to do another cycle then that would be up to you.

Not trying to be harsh but usually once you begin cycling it is usually not a one and done type of deal. You mentioned doing the second cycle and then having “a solid platform to then build off natty”.

You would be much better off maximizing your true natural capabilities and then going for future runs. You would have a much more solid base, a better understanding of your body, and more keepable gains if everything is done right.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A natural test booster isn’t going to make drastic changes in your bloodwork. Were you using a natty test booster or exogenous testosterone during the bloodwork. You cant just jump on gear because you assume your hormones are messed. Get bloodwork, go from there. Your stats aren’t even remotely good. I’m not trying to be mean, I’m trying to help you prevent ruining ur life.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not exactly an expert when it comes to cancer and drugs/steroids so I don't wanna recommend anything but I think testosteron is a good first cycle. Maybe you can ask the doctor about trt (testosteron replacement therapy)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A natural test booster isn’t going to make drastic changes in your bloodwork. Were you using a natty test booster or exogenous testosterone during the bloodwork. You cant just jump on gear because you assume your hormones are messed. Get bloodwork, go from there. Your stats aren’t even remotely good. I’m not trying to be mean, I’m trying to help you prevent ruining ur life.
He's 27 , 6 foot four and 150lbs.
His hormones are messed up or he's been lost on an island starving.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would absolutely hate being that tall and skinny.
I'm 6'3" and I hated when I was 205ish
So I feel you wanting to get bigger.
Have you an idea how many calories you consume?

DaddyB

Awards
Personally I would absolutely hate being that tall and skinny.
I'm 6'3" and I hated when I was 205ish
So I feel you wanting to get bigger.
Have you an idea how many calories you consume?
Cancer is a dirty Bitch. Haha calories are around 3,500 to 4,000. 200grams protein minimum a day

DaddyB

Awards
4 weeks in I’ve gained 10.6 pounds. I’m set new prs every week. Granted my numbers are pathetic compared to every one else but from where I started I’m impressed

DaddyB

Awards
That’s with out shakes. I don’t calculate them in

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
EAT EAT EAT. with just the 200mg having you at high-normal ranges you should be able to work wonders. I see no reason to run a 400mg cycle for a VERY long time as just food, effort, and that high trt style dose should be enough for you to easily hit 200+lb in a fairly short timeframe

DaddyB

Awards
EAT EAT EAT. with just the 200mg having you at high-normal ranges you should be able to work wonders. I see no reason to run a 400mg cycle for a VERY long time as just food, effort, and that high trt style dose should be enough for you to easily hit 200+lb in a fairly short timeframe
I’m up 10.8 pounds and really feeling the gains!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cancer is a dirty Bitch. Haha calories are around 3,500 to 4,000. 200grams protein minimum a day
Brother if you're getting 4000 calories a day and only 200 grams of protein, that means that only 800 calories are coming from protein. What are the other 3200 calories? Probably something like 40% of your calories should be coming from protein. Honestly man you really need to learn how to eat. Also, I'm not trying to sound like a dick. Get your diet straight first and you'll see a whole lot more off of anabolics.

DaddyB

Awards
Brother if you're getting 4000 calories a day and only 200 grams of protein, that means that only 800 calories are coming from protein. What are the other 3200 calories? Probably something like 40% of your calories should be coming from protein. Honestly man you really need to learn how to eat. Also, I'm not trying to sound like a dick. Get your diet straight first and you'll see a whole lot more off of anabolics.
I hear what you’re saying and I thank you for the advice. but 7.14 grams of protein per pound of body mass sounds like a lot of **** out protein a day. There’s not a chance my body could absorb that. Even 4g per lbs is crazy I feel like

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hear what you’re saying and I thank you for the advice. but 7.14 grams of protein per pound of body mass sounds like a lot of **** out protein a day. There’s not a chance my body could absorb that. Even 4g per lbs is crazy I feel like
I'm not sure where you're getting 7.14 grams per pound. No one is suggesting that you should be getting over a thousand grams of protein a day. My point is if you're getting 4000 calories a day, and only 800 of them are coming from protein, you're eating the wrong foods. Why not try something like 300g protein, 300g carbs, and 65g fat?

DaddyB

Awards
I'm not sure where you're getting 7.14 grams per pound. No one is suggesting that you should be getting over a thousand grams of protein a day. My point is if you're getting 4000 calories a day, and only 800 of them are coming from protein, you're eating the wrong foods. Why not try something like 300g protein, 300g carbs, and 65g fat?
I’m not going to lie I completely misread your post. I see what you’re saying now. I’ll give it a shot though. It makes sense and at this point what I’m doing is working so anything past that is all a win in my book!

DaddyB

Awards
Basically I need to minimize my carbs and up my protein. I don’t really get much fat in so it’s my carbs protein ratio

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Basically I need to minimize my carbs and up my protein. I don’t really get much fat in so it’s my carbs protein ratio
Do you actually track your diet? If you're getting 200g protein and not much fat, are you sure you're getting 4000 calories?