Rebound XT batch recalled...what should I use now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnuphard

Awards
So, I just found out that my batch of Rebound XT was underdosed and is being recalled. I'd planned to use this product (in combination with Nolva) for my PCT beginning in about ten days.

Should I replace it with anything or just run the nolva alone?

My cycle...when its through, will have been 10/20/20 of SD alone.

If you want more information about the recall, here it is: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30091

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
nolva is fine...ultra hot is also another option...

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with lifted. I think you'll be fine with nolva solo.

dd

StuckeyBoss

Awards
I agree with lifted. I think you'll be fine with nolva solo.

dd
Oh man, I just ordered a bottle of Rebound XT and a jar of Labrada Super Charge. How do I know what batch is recalled ??

burnuphard

Awards
From what I understand...it's the last batch and the new batch. So, you may be in trouble there.

Although, they're only recalling F040207 so far.

StuckeyBoss

Awards
From what I understand...it's the last batch and the new batch. So, you may be in trouble there.

Although, they're only recalling F040207 so far.
Is that F040207 the lot /batch number of the Rebound ??
I ordered it from bodybuilding.com because they take e-checks on-line. If I have that number, do you recommend me calling them and asking for a refund or what ??

burnuphard

Awards
Yeah, that's the batch that's being recalled.

It's up to you. If you just receive it and it's a batch being recalled...then you send it back to them and they'll supposedly send you a replacement AND a free bottle.

StuckeyBoss

Awards
Ok, thanks. I should get it tomorrow or the next day and I will look and see. Thanks for the info!

burnuphard

Awards
Yeah. Mine is right under the "keep out of reach" part. Stamped in black.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow... F040207 is mine... I always wondered why some people were having such good results with rebound and it didn't do jack **** for me. My strength went up 3 days after I stopped SD and then went down a little, didn't keep increasing like it did for some

Status
Not open for further replies.