Primobol + Test e cycle (Recomended substitutes)

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am planning my third cycle right now and i am trying to go the safest way possible. Test E seems like thw safest overall anabolic route. i have done two sarms cycles but dont want to continue given the unknowns *i love sarms but not worth the risks anymore*

I understand test e could take about 4-6 weeks to really notice much of anything therefore i want to stack with a limited toxicity oral such as primabolin. Also anavar might be a good option but i understand its expensive? I also would consider limited side effect pro hormones.

Do u guys have any suggestions for what to pair with test e *500 mg per week* to see better gains while remaining "safe"?

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Don’t get oral Primo, it’s usually crap. If you want a softer oral to kick start with I would personally go with Tbol. It’s a basically a more mild version of Dbol that’s also a drier compound. If you want to run primo it’s a good choice just get the injectable stuff.

Chasingtails

Awards
I second the above, and will also echo that IM primo is great.

I like var a lot-gives me great hardness, strength, and vascularity. But yes, it is expensive, and I prefer it more at the end of the cycle than as a kickstart. I kickstarted with DMZ last cycle (with 500mg sust/week) and loved it

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
From what i understand test e and deca is a pretty standard first cycle. How does deca compare in liver toxicity/ other sides to primobolin/ anavar and Tbol?