What to stack with tren.Thinking summer cutting stack.

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
Hey , im thinking about my next stack for summer..
I 've done 2 basic cycles ; test only , test deca dbol , and now in a few months im ready for hit the tren but i have a lot of questions.

I was thinking :
100eod tren/prop for 9 weeks and some clen.Simple cycle.

Other option:

9 weeks : 250mg sus / week and 100eod tren + oral winny last 4-6weeks.(40-50mg ed)

What option should i pick?

haha i thought about masteron and anavar but the price is a problem. I want to keep it simple.

250 sust/week only is enought? i read a lot about low test high tren but 100eod tren is not so high so idk if i should pick test prop over sust for 1:1 ratios.

Thoughts about epistane to add to this stack?

haha im so hyped !

dates : about 178cm 80kg atm

goal: hit one digit of bodyfat and gain some lean mass.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the prop/ace combo
You will start feeling it nice and quick.
Just a tight diet you may not need the clen

Joshbile

Awards
Tren and epistane combo has done me very well and yeilded great results.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where’s Mast??? My favorite feel good hardener!!

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Hey , im thinking about my next stack for summer..
I 've done 2 basic cycles ; test only , test deca dbol , and now in a few months im ready for hit the tren but i have a lot of questions.

I was thinking :
100eod tren/prop for 9 weeks and some clen.Simple cycle.

Other option:

9 weeks : 250mg sus / week and 100eod tren + oral winny last 4-6weeks.(40-50mg ed)

What option should i pick?

haha i thought about masteron and anavar but the price is a problem. I want to keep it simple.

250 sust/week only is enought? i read a lot about low test high tren but 100eod tren is not so high so idk if i should pick test prop over sust for 1:1 ratios.

Thoughts about epistane to add to this stack?

haha im so hyped !

dates : about 178cm 80kg atm

goal: hit one digit of bodyfat and gain some lean mass.
I would try going with EQ 700mg with Tren and no Test it is an amazing lean bulk with minimal sides. You can also add the winstrol on the last 4 weeks at 50mg but I would be cautious about how hard the Tren and Winny are on your organs. Deff make sure your Kidneys, Liver, BP, and artery health is tip top before maxing out with winstrol.

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

I choose these option , tell me what u think haha.

Sust 250mg(0,5ml mon/friday) per week -9 weeks.
Tren ace 100mg EoD. 9 weeks.
winny 40-50mg last 6 weeks.
maybe some clen/eca
Lets try to look like a greekgod with this stack ! haha ill do a log probably , want to hit low bf in my life.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Skip clen it's just too dangerous in my opinion. Winstrol can add some size, if it's your first tren cycle you better read up cause you can feel like **** on that thing. I would vote for either masteron or winstrol and between these depending on how my body looks and if I mind size or not.

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
Skip clen it's just too dangerous in my opinion. Winstrol can add some size, if it's your first tren cycle you better read up cause you can feel like **** on that thing. I would vote for either masteron or winstrol and between these depending on how my body looks and if I mind size or not.
Thanks bro, i read alot of tren sides. Im using ace ester so if i have really problems with my mind i cut that ****.
Ill be probably on a little deficit (200kcal only) cuz tren help you to cut adding size at the sime time :)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro, i read alot of tren sides. Im using ace ester so if i have really problems with my mind i cut that ****.
Ill be probably on a little deficit (200kcal only) cuz tren help you to cut adding size at the sime time :)

Yeah it does, it's really not a massive bulker when it comes to weight gain but you can be sure it packs on the most lean mass.