Test E with Nanodrol Kicker

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Planning my next cycle for May. My last cycle was Test E 500mg week and finished with Tbol, and it went great.
This cycle I want to try something new for me.
I'm 6'1" 244 lbs 15% BF.....I will cut to 12%
before cycle. I have over 25 years lifting experience .
Cycle:
Weeks 1-12 Test E 500 mg 2x 250
Weeks. 1-4 Nanodrol 1 ml to 1.5 ml
Exemestane on hand
CEL Cycle Assist and Tudca on cycle
PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Follidrone 2.0
BLR Vector
Cardarine
I'm thinking about a 4 week finisher, but will
see how it goes.
Any advice or input is appreciated

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like nanodrol, I think with superdrol the best steroid outside real aas. I dont like stacking it with test only since I feel it could cause a fast weight gain with bloat but maybe an ai will take care of that.

DennisC1986

Awards
This is pretty much exactly what I'm planning for my next cycle so I'd be interested to see how it goes for you.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks good man, nanodrol treated me very well

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do have an AI. Thanks for the responses.
I think this is going to be fun!!!!

DennisC1986

Awards
This is the nanodrol that you can find on predator right? Blue bottle?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I start this run I will log and give updates, for any of you that are interested.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes this is the one on Predator. Heard a lot of good things about it.
It is awesome if you're in a good shape you'll be in for a run. I would almost certainly use the ai here even if it would be a low dosage.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is awesome if you're in a good shape you'll be in for a run. I would almost certainly use the ai here even if it would be a low dosage.
Yeah I thought I'd start with the Exemestane 12.5mg E3D, and adjust from there. I definitely want the gains to be solid and minimize bloat. My diet will be on point, so should be good there. I'm looking forward to this run.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I thought I'd start with the Exemestane 12.5mg E3D, and adjust from there. I definitely want the gains to be solid and minimize bloat. My diet will be on point, so should be good there.

I found a good article about their prohormones, you can read about nanodrol and also how to work out during cycle and pct. I got very lean and veiny on my shoulders but I feel I got bloated on my belly. i tend to believe it's highly androgenic by using it myself, people often believe that anabolic rating is what puts on size but it's the other way around and it has a quite strong gyno potential and so does test so I definitely think you should run that ai. Good luck I'll be following :).

I can pm you that link.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nanodrol doesn’t aromatize and shouldn’t really increase chances of gyno. I have minor pre-existing gyno that flares on epistane, but it didn’t flare at all on nanodrol. You’d still probably want to run your ai since you’re running test as well, but for most people there should be no estrogen issues on nanodrol solo (of course it’s still possible, as it is with any ph/ds/aas/sarm etc)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nanodrol doesn’t aromatize and shouldn’t really increase chances of gyno. I have minor pre-existing gyno that flares on epistane, but it didn’t flare at all on nanodrol. You’d still probably want to run your ai since you’re running test as well, but for most people there should be no estrogen issues on nanodrol solo (of course it’s still possible, as it is with any ph/ds/aas/sarm etc)
Trust me it does cause gyno, I feel that it's highly androgenic and wether it's marketed as such I don't know but I've never trusted these ratios.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah test does good for me at 500mg a week, so I'm very interested adding the Nanodrol. Hopefully Exemestane 12.5mg E3D will prevent estrogen from getting too high. I'll definitely monitor everything and adjust as needed. I appreciate the different experiences and opinions

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trust me it does cause gyno, I feel that it's highly androgenic and wether it's marketed as such I don't know but I've never trusted these ratios. By the way epistane doesn't convert right?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah test does good for me at 500mg a week, so I'm very interested adding the Nanodrol. Hopefully Exemestane 12.5mg E3D will prevent estrogen from getting too high. I'll definitely monitor everything and adjust as needed. I appreciate the different experiences and opinions
Well test will cause gyno and nanodrol did it to me. I ended up with lumps until I did clomid and nolva so I can ensure you that you need an ai on hand at the very least. If you dont know you shouldn't start the ai until about week two cause you might end up with low estrogen and that will make you turn in to a zombie and take naps 3 times a day.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright but epistane doesn't convert right? Yet you got gyno. I felt it from nanodrol. Epistane I didn't feel anything without an ai. Now I believe epistane is highly anabolic and nano highly androgenic.
You can get gyno from anything. Nanodrol doesn’t aromatize though. Neither does epistane. Dht-derived compounds lower shbg and free up more test, which can create more estradiol; but that’s not the same as a compound that aromatizes.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get gyno from anything. Nanodrol doesn’t aromatize though. Neither does epistane. Dht-derived compounds lower shbg and free up more test, which can create more estradiol; but that’s not the same as a compound that aromatizes.
I thought nanodrol did though and I know the dht. It's like anadrol that to me didn't really do this but some people claim they get gyno easily from it. The difference between epistane /nanodrol and anadrol is that the later two definitely are leaning towards the androgenic side even though they probably shouldn't. I know you're well read up on the Phs so you're probably correct about the nanodrol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought nanodrol did though and I know the dht. It's like anadrol that to me didn't really do this but some people claim they get gyno easily from it. The difference between epistane /nanodrol and anadrol is that the later two definitely are leaning towards the androgenic side even though they probably shouldn't. I know you're well read up on the Phs so you're probably correct about the nanodrol.
Yea nanodrol definitely doesn’t aromatize, but like any anabolic, it can still potentially aggravate gyno or cause gyno

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea nanodrol definitely doesn’t aromatize, but like any anabolic, it can still potentially aggravate gyno or cause gyno
I guess its like anadrol an altered dht to be able to put on the size. Many people claim to bloat on anadrol which I absolutely didn't. The company claims that nanodrol packs on lean size which as stated before was noticeable on my shoulder but I got bloated on the belly. I think it's somewhat a copy of anadrol.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well test will cause gyno and nanodrol did it to me. I ended up with lumps until I did clomid and nolva so I can ensure you that you need an ai on hand at the very least. If you dont know you shouldn't start the ai until about week two cause you might end up with low estrogen and that will make you turn in to a zombie and take naps 3 times a day.
Yeah I have Nolva, Clomid, and Exemestane on hand. I've never had gyno, and definitely don't want it.
My last cycle I started my Exemestane in week 3 and had no problems, but if starting in week 2 is smarter with this I will do that.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have Nolva, Clomid, and Exemestane on hand. I've never had gyno, and definitely don't want it.
My last cycle I started my Exemestane in week 3 and had no problems, but if starting in week 2 is smarter with this I will do that.
Between 2 and 4 I think is good. 3 seems pretty reasonable.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten
You guys are talking about msten.?
I got to try this nanodrol.
People are talking like its a new compound.
I liked msten nice and dry
With test is a great choice

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten
It's with sdrol the strongest (ph) out there and it can match up against dbol and anadrol as a bulker, to me far more like anadrol than dbol, huge shoulders and veiny and it seems to be an alterated dht so maybe that's why

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's with sdrol the strongest (ph) out there and it can match up against dbol and anadrol as a bulker, to me far more like anadrol than dbol, huge shoulders and veiny and it seems to be an alterated dht so maybe that's why
Oh its msten/superdrol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No its just Msten
At least from what I'm searching

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nanodrol=nanoparticulated msten. Its better bioavailability. It’s also made by a reputable company, and theres not many reputable ph makers out there nowadays, so that’s another benefit.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah sounds good
I like Msten
I'm grabbing some
Don't know wen ill run it
But Msten was a good finisher for me
Makes me strong

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah sounds good
I like Msten
I'm grabbing some
Don't know wen ill run it
But Msten was a good finisher for me
Makes me strong
Yea I did a cycle log of my solo nanodrol log about a year ago. Gained 15lbs and got really good strength increases. Love the stuff better than epistane, stronger and easier on the side effects for me personally.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I did a cycle log of my solo nanodrol log about a year ago. Gained 15lbs and got really good strength increases. Love the stuff better than epistane, stronger and easier on the side effects for me personally.
How's it compare to regular Msten?
36mg of Msten of was enough

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How's it compare to regular Msten?
36mg of Msten of was enough
I’ve never ran regular msten, but nanodrol is more potent mg/mg so you don’t want to run much of it. 1.5ml is the max imo.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt it being more visual / veiny than regular. Sdrolade my muscles round, ndrol made my shoulder big and more tren/winstrol like. Maybe I was just ok a different shape tho , not sure

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never ran regular msten, but nanodrol is more potent mg/mg so you don’t want to run much of it. 1.5ml is the max imo.
WOW. That much more potent. AMAZING.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but is it better? Can you dose sdrol the same for the same or less? Is it more toxic than sdrol?. It's the same compound and while I saw difference I'm not 100% sure it wasn't diet or different physique at that point and maybe i was dosing it a little higher. It's quite expensive so people should probably be aware that it's the same actual steroid in liquidform.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I said ml, not mg; not sure if you misread or something. Nanodrol is supposed to have 50-60% better bioavailability than regular msten from what I’ve read.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I said ml, not mg; not sure if you misread or something. Nanodrol is supposed to have 50-60% better bioavailability than regular msten from what I’ve read.
Ohh, I did misread. Thanks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
but is it better? Can you dose sdrol the same for the same or less? Is it more toxic than sdrol?. It's the same compound and while I saw difference I'm not 100% sure it wasn't diet or different physique at that point and maybe i was dosing it a little higher. It's quite expensive so people should probably be aware that it's the same actual steroid in liquidform.
Superdrol???
Nanodrol=nanoparticulated, encapsulated msten

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Msten
Yeah they say this Nano delivery system really does make it more bioavalable. A lot of guys said it's good, so for me I thought it will be better with test.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah they say this Nano delivery system really does make it more bioavalable. A lot of guys said it's good, so for me I thought it will be better with test.
I liked it a lot, definitely worth a try. I was in a caloric surplus when I ran it. How was turinabol btw? That’s actually what I’m planning on trying soon.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tbol was very good with the test the last 4 weeks (good kicker or finisher)..,..strength really went up and gained size all through the 12 week test run, and I was in calorie surplus.
In week 8 size started slowing down, then started Tbol weeks 8-12 made me finish really strong and really I didn't have negative sides.
Tbol like I said is worth trying. I'm going to do it again, but my guy doesn't have anymore right now.
He does have Anavar though, so I thought about using that the last 4 weeks. I'll see how it goes with the Nanodrol and test and go from there.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol???
Nanodrol=nanoparticulated, encapsulated msten
I know that but I don't understand what you mean by that answer. You can take superdrol which is cheaper and dose it higher or as high as nanodrol that's why I'm asking the questions wether it's worth It. I've used both had different results but could be many reasons.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know that but I don't understand what you mean by that answer. You can take superdrol which is cheaper and dose it higher or as high as nanodrol that's why I'm asking the questions wether it's worth It. I've used both had different results but could be many reasons.
You said "it's the same compound". It isn't.