PRE-TREN, DECA, EQ, WINNY, SD CLEANSE IDEAS

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
So this will be my first cycle in a long time. I plan on using Sust, Tren, Deca, Eq, and possibly an oral kick and oral tail [possible SD and winstrol]. I'm not combining all these at once. I have not decided on the exact MGs but I will have a 3 phase cycle. Starting with Sust, EQ, Deca and finishing with Test C, Tren, and possibly EQ and possibly NPP.

I am 280 and plan to drop to 260 while cleansing my system in preparation for this cycle, while in prep and begining 2 months i will be running 200mcg T4 and 100mcg T3. I will also be adding 2iu of humalogue R during cycle. I'll be honest its been a while since I did a Tren cycle and I don't remember all the ancillaries needed for Tren sides. Depending on the exact cycle I will include: Asin, Caber,Adam multi vite, OL Ar1macare, Now liver detox and regenerate, TUDKA, garlic caps, fish oil, RYR w CoQ-10, Hawthornberry, Vite D, Vite C, chromium, aspirin, L-glutamine, L-arganine, L-citrilline. I will bump up the liver protection if on orals.

I plan to cleanse my system while I drop weight and I need to fill in the gaps for my ancillaries. I need ideas for kidneys cuz right now I have noticeably stinky urine[ even though an ultrasound showed good kidney health] and I know tren is hard on kidneys, I also need some artery health supp. and anything else I'm missing. Thanks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really get the deca and switch to tren for a cut. Why not just run one? It just feels safer and I doubt there will be much of a positive effect since the body probably had enough of gains during the period with deca.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I ran tren I was on NPP
100 mg everyday I dropped the NPP and went to tren for 6 weeks.
I got massively stronger and leaner.

I like this idea of a serious pre cycle.
Good to be diligent

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
When I ran tren I was on NPP
100 mg everyday I dropped the NPP and went to tren for 6 weeks.
I got massively stronger and leaner.

I like this idea of a serious pre cycle.
Good to be diligent
Thats what I'm basing this cycle off the 19 nors and building from there. I also had the idea of after 8, 12, 16 weeks dropping to just Sust and maybe EQ for 2 weeks and be able to rejuvenate the body for more stronger compounds. I really like fuiledpassions idea of a chain of micro cycles linked together and being able to tweak your dosages for max results

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Anyone have some input on supplements to get all my organs and health in A+ shape? I know many of the basics for liver and heart health but could really use some more ideas to really get my system cleaned out and primed for a bit of rough compounds.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have some input on supplements to get all my organs and health in A+ shape? I know many of the basics for liver and heart health but could really use some more ideas to really get my system cleaned out and primed for a bit of rough compounds.
Cardarine throughout cycle and pct

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup
Mini 6 week cycle are what I want to keep doing.
But man its hard to come off

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Yup
Mini 6 week cycle are what I want to keep doing.
But man its hard to come off
I was thinking only coming off for 2-3 weeks. I am trying to find the sweet spot of staying anabolic as possible, not going catabolic from cortisol, but also letting my body reset for another cycle. Am I dreaming about the 2-3 weeks? I'm not shooting for homeostasis just for the muscle cells and receptors to down regulate and get used to 0 gear just before another run of gear.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know
I was thinking more along the lines of 6 on blast 4 on cruise. Over and over

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I don't know
I was thinking more along the lines of 6 on blast 4 on cruise. Over and over
You're probably right but since I have not heard of anyone attempting 6 on 2 off I will try it at first and if my second blast isn't as responsive as the first I will keep extending my cruise by a week and see if I can find the shortest sweet spot. Since I'm not trying to bring the body back to homeostasis for an extended rest period, 2 off MIGHT be enough after 6 on...its worth a try.