what if I capped my own oral test undecanoate?

Treasure86

Awards
I have acquired some undecanoate powder and wanted to experiment with homemade andriol. Can I just eat the powder in a capsule with a fatty meal or does the powder need to be dissolved in the same stuff as andriol?

Treasure86

Awards
I get how it sounds a bit bizarre though haha...just imagine someone on self prescribed trt who can't pin for a few months but wants to stay on

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just imagine someone on self prescribed trt who can't pin for a few months but wants to stay on
Yip, I imagine said person acquires some transdermal test. Or even transdermal trest/MENT (25mg per day would suffice).

Treasure86

Awards
ya I've done the transdermal before and it works for trt purppses I was just curious about using the undecanoate I already have. maybe I'll just use myself as a lab rat

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yip, I imagine said person acquires some transdermal test. Or even transdermal trest/MENT (25mg per day would suffice).
TD Test would be much easier than trying to figure out Test-U oral dosing schedule and dealing with poor bioavailability issues.

Reactions: Nac
LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bioavailability of oral test especially a super long ester like undeca is next to nothing. It would be a complete waste

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have no idea what I go through to hide all my gear and needles. 7 large ammo cans and always in stealth mode. Wife 100% disagrees with it

Treasure86

Awards
You have no idea what I go through to hide all my gear and needles. 7 large ammo cans and always in stealth mode. Wife 100% disagrees with it
Lol. Hiding gear is so annoying. And hmm trest you say...I'll look in to it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You said you’ve done topical for trt before; why not just get trt from a doctor again?

Treasure86

Awards
Thanks for replies guys...I think I'll just do transdermal again. Time to get some salvo

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, you can eat your powder with a fatty meal, or dissolve it in oil like olive oil etc, and eat it.

Rectal administration would probably be best for absorption in this scenario. 100% serious.

Reactions: Nac

Treasure86

Awards
Yes, you can eat your powder with a fatty meal, or dissolve it in oil like olive oil etc, and eat it.

Rectal administration would probably be best for absorption in this scenario. 100% serious.
Do you think it's possible to reach levels of 1000 testosterone blood levels with enough ? And I feel like the rectal thing mght be a bit too much but in all truthfulness I am intrigues

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With rectal administration, you’ll have most absorption next to injection.

Transdermal is possible with any compound with a mw less than 500, and ideal for compounds less than 400.
Andriol is 456. So good luck.

Getting levels high enough orally is possible, but you’ll want to dose probably around 150-200 mg split up between 4-5 dosages for the first 3 weeks then probably hold at 120mg split up 3x per day from then on.

Zippy

Awards
Do you have to push the powder right up your butt using some kind of funnel or will just inside the balloon knot do the trick?

Treasure86

Awards
Do you have to push the powder right up your butt using some kind of funnel or will just inside the balloon knot do the trick?
are you asking me to make a "how to" user guide video? because I will....

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I heard it works better if you cover a gerbil in it and then just send him up that way

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’d probably want to cap it, then push the caps into your booty hole.
I imagine an enema with the powder dissolved into a liquid would work the easiest. Add a little booze in there too so you feel like you got wined n dined first.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You’d probably want to cap it, then push the caps into your booty hole.
I imagine an enema with the powder dissolved into a liquid would work the easiest. Add a little booze in there too so you feel like you got wined n dined first.
And this is why I tagged the brofessor up in here.

Equal parts knowledgeable and troll. :}

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I heard it works better if you cover a gerbil in it and then just send him up that way
It works at first, but a few cycles down the road your gerbil can't hold enough mg' s and before you know it your greasing up Guiny pigs and rabbits

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
His knowledge in this "area" is disturbingly impeccable.
He's actually spoken on Andriol a few times before so he's got that area covered.

I guess you can say he's been down this bu.....I mean, rabbit hole before.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread. :banana:
:gay:

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established