Best PH/SARMs cut stack

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
hello everyone, in about 2/3 months I will start cut. I only did 1 cycle with ostarine, 12 weeks 15-25mg, pct clomid and sup3r pct (OL). Zero sides and good recomp. Now I want to do the best cut in my life, I thought ostarine/cardarine or 1/4andro and epi. What are your tips? Another stack to suggest? (Not too much strong stack)

Sorry for the orrible english

Chasingtails

Awards
You could do either option because ones diet is what makes a cycle a cut or a bulk, but the best option would just be to cut off cycle to your desired bodyfat and then bulk when you’re done. These drugs aren’t fatburners. Period. It doesn’t matter how many times this question gets asked every week (which is a lot), the answer remains the same

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
I know these aren't fatburner, the most important thing is the diet. But my question is, there are ph/sarm help more in cut then another? Exist ph fatburner?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11-Keto would be an example of a compound friendly towards cutting.

one could argue that cutting is the ideal time to use anabolics, as a means to maintain LBM.

When bulking, your body is already anabolic from the excessive calories...yes, food is quite anabolic

Chasingtails

Awards
Hi, It is essential to use SARMs in conjunction with other SARMs such as Cardarine and Andarine (provenpeptides.com/shop/). It functions to produce promising effects at a faster pace. It increases strength, energy, and power and produces lean muscle mass. It makes your muscles look harder and bolder as a general cosmetic effect. It increases vascularity which saves you from being prone to cardiovascular diseases and joint injuries. It outshines the action of anabolic steroid and essential for having rapid weight loss effect.

These two are the ultimate cutting stack, the fat burning machine, the bridge to your dream body and the road to fitness.
Man. If that’s not an advertisement I don’t know what is. Laying it on a little thick there buddy. Also, cardarine isn’t a sarm, so there’s that.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, It is essential to use SARMs in conjunction with other SARMs such as Cardarine and Andarine (provenpeptides.com/shop/). It functions to produce promising effects at a faster pace. It increases strength, energy, and power and produces lean muscle mass. It makes your muscles look harder and bolder as a general cosmetic effect. It increases vascularity which saves you from being prone to cardiovascular diseases and joint injuries. It outshines the action of anabolic steroid and essential for having rapid weight loss effect.

These two are the ultimate cutting stack, the fat burning machine, the bridge to your dream body and the road to fitness.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
No wonder why i dont have my dream body... i havent used gw or s4.. ?*♂

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sense a strong Gemelli influence, LOL.

View attachment 160627
That guy talks so much crap. He is a huge liar. He constantly tries to rip-off and deceive his customers...and anyone else who will listen. ALL of his Mods spout the same crap, as if they are part of a hive-mind dedicated to deceiving the bodybuilding community. Either that or they are highly ignorant and overly trusting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That guy talks so much crap. He is a huge liar. He constantly tries to rip-off and deceive his customers...and anyone else who will listen. ALL of his Mods spout the same crap, as if they are part of a hive-mind dedicated to deceiving the bodybuilding community. Either that or they are highly ignorant and overly trusting.
We know this. He's a piece of ****

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, she is something.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
11-keto is good? other product or stack recommendations?