Interviewees needed

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. I am doing a research report for School about the effects of steroids on the body and how they compare to other anabolics. One of my sources for information needs to be an interview, so can some people who are willing to be interviewed just leave some information about their background with peds and if I think you’re a fit then I’ll message you. Thanks!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Your teacher is not going to like the interviews you get here. The guys on this board are AAS enthusiasts. They probably want you to find someone who abused AAS at a young and didn't know what he was doing and permanently messed himself up. That usually makes for a better story - especially for a school report.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Your teacher is not going to like the interviews you get here. The guys on this board are AAS enthusiasts. They probably want you to find someone who abused AAS at a young and didn't know what he was doing and permanently messed himself up. That usually makes for a better story - especially for a school report.
Yeah that makes sense that you’d think that way but it’s not like a report where you have to only point out the negatives or anything, it’s just an informational report. So I don’t care what you took or how much of it you used or what your real name is or any of that. Just your opinion on he matter, and some negatives and positives if you wanted to share that

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I just feel like there’s a lot of overplayed side effects in the media, so i thought I’d come somewhere where all of the media and stuff like that is blocked out and where the truth is. And I use sarms I’m just not quite ready to go balls deep quite yet so idk what it’s like

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly and he's in California which is massively anti alpha male.