Virilitech Sarms

GTAR91

GTAR91

Awards
I purchased a bottle of LGD from Virilitech Sarms on Ebay. I have been running this now for 3 and half weeks with zero results. I have even up'd the recommend dosage Maybe this is extremely under dosed..... Save your money and buy SARMS elsewhere.

Does anybody else have any experience with this company? Results? Thoughts?

Attachments

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give them negative feedback and they will refund your money. If you bought bunk let them know.

GTAR91

GTAR91

Awards
Ebay removed the listing and I have no way of reviewing. The seller has the product up again.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Number 1 rule don’t buy sarms off eBay

GTAR91

GTAR91

Awards
Agreed. Live and Learn. I just wanted to create this thread to help out anyone looking to purchase this brand.

I don't know if I should start a separate thread, Does anyone have experience or know any logs on "Aggressive Labz"?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ebay removed the listing and I have no way of reviewing. The seller has the product up again.
You can still leave negative feedback or contact ebay and let them know about the seller.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just use the board sponsor PRE

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just google premier research essentials

EC Aesthetics

Awards
I bought the same lgd but was running rad-140 at the same time from another source. Had noticeable size gains from 190 to 195 over 6 weeks. Eating basically just at maintenance. So hard to tell, I'm using S4 from virilitech starting today along with GW so I will give an update on if I actually see any results. With the price so cheap on eBay it's not a huge hit if it is under dosed.