Test levels on cycle depending on dosage.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, i hope ur all doing well.
Skip to the other paragraph(2) if u werent following my past threads and just wanna answer my question.

(1)If u guys used to read or follow my past threads it would be much easier to understand where i am at but ill try to summarise, basically i decided to blast and cruise after my cutting cycle that ended last summer, hoping to bulk this winter and really put on mass then cut again but a very serious shredding phase(i couldnt continue this last time as i felt like i lost a lot of size as it was my transition from natural bodybuilding).
This offseason i went from
200 lbs to 242 lbs right now in the span of 5-6 months now and bodyfat going from 9.8% to 14.4% but im still happy but with the size of my waist and my overall look which is still relatively lean but i have lost a good amount of muscle definition.
I kept getting blood work and most of the results have been better then when i have never touched steroids in my life if thats possible.

(2)This includes my hormone test, i told the guys i was gonna go for a test/deca/eq cycle for the offseason and planned for it and as i started the test E and bumped it to 500mg i wanted to see the results on 500mg of test so i tested it out for like 8 weeks(after it had kicked in) and really liked the results so i just blasted on that to really keep my body fine for the crazy **** im gonna take for the shredding season haha, now my question was about my test, the results came back at 1745 ng/dl testosterone at 500mg/week, now i know it varies from person to person but do u guys think this is a good number for 500 since i dont really know where 500 is supposed to put u or how to calculate any of this but i do know many people get to around 1000 from 250mg of test.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1745ng/dl is too low for a true 500mg shot for anybody imo. How long after the shot was the blood drawn?

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AnabolicGuru Smont I swear i ****ing knew it, man its really hard to get legit(properly dosed)gear here and if u were wondering when it was while my test levels were pretty stable like 8 weeks in at 500 mg.

Its test E btw.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm just going off my uncle being on trt and 160mg per week keeps him in the high 900's. I would imagine 500 should have you around 3000

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
150mg put me at 1498ng/dl 24 hours after injection. What do you mean by “its really hard to get legit gear here”?

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
150mg put me at 1498ng/dl 24 hours after injection. What do you mean by “its really hard to get legit gear here”?
The country i live in, almost all the dealers get the exact same **** which they even admit to it never being 100% properly dosed(they usually tell me its around 70-80%), and i could not find any test in the pharmacies.
I live in lebanon btw.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The country i live in, almost all the dealers get the exact same **** which they even admit to it never being 100% properly dosed(they usually tell me its around 70-80%), and i could not find any test in the pharmacies.
I live in lebanon btw.
Well go online or bump up to 750 and try again

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Find a new source, aas is legal there if I’m not mistaken, so it shouldn’t be very hard. Maybe even consider ordering online.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long after the shot was the blood drawn?
Yeah this^ right here. A blood value without proper context dont mean sh1t.

How long after last pin was blood drawn...

How many pins of test per week were you doing...

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
We need to know days after your last pin. Like did you get blood drawn 3 days after last injection?

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually i would pin 250 mg every monday and friday, maybe wednesday a couple of times if i had to go anywhere on the weekends and couldn't.
I just checked and my test shows it was taken on a saturday.

So if it was a day before thats even worse.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Find a new source, aas is legal there if I’m not mistaken, so it shouldn’t be very hard. Maybe even consider ordering online.
Yeah legal issues aint a problem here, but online is since ordering supplement like protein and **** gives u a really hard time here in lebanon but if u have any more info im all ears.

And i have been changing from 3 different sources, but the last guy that i got test from was iranian pharma grade aburaihan test if u guys know it.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump up to 1000mg
The thing is the main reason i started this thread is because im almost out of test and was wondering if i should get from another supplier but im gonna have to wait for a month and get tests again then, and its really ****ing up my blasting and cruising as i have been basically cruising most of this time because of the underdosed ****. The good thing about this is that this test is kinda cheap compared to the others as im getting 20 ml of test E 250mg/ml for 60$.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
The thing is the main reason i started this thread is because im almost out of test and was wondering if i should get from another supplier but im gonna have to wait for a month and get tests again then, and its really ****ing up my blasting and cruising as i have been basically cruising most of this time because of the underdosed ****. The good thing about this is that this test is kinda cheap compared to the others as im getting 20 ml of test E 250mg/ml for 60$.
If you pay cheap you get cheap. My take at least

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Find a better source and stick with it. Not sure how much test goes for around there, but $60 for 20ml is cheap; maybe it’s because it’s underdosed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On the bright side you packed in 40lbs in 6months with basically a trt dose so your diet and training must be spot on

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the bright side you packed in 40lbs in 6months with basically a trt dose so your diet and training must be spot on
Thats not how i see it even though im happy, i see it if i were on an actual dose or blasted with some tren or npp imagine the gains then with my diet and workout, i actually took the (workout and diet > drugs) but still u know what i mean like now i wanna drop back to 10-11% body fat to bulk comfortably again and all that **** because of underdosed test.
But the first 20-25lbs i gained was from another lab test(UGL) and i supposedly upped the dose with this one.
Anyways do u guys think i should blast a bulk on something like test and npp at 500/500 or 400/400, even though i would love to run tren and save myself a lot of cutting later on haha but im saving it for the cut.
Also the npp im gonna get is from a lab called meditech if any of u guys tried or heard of it.
If money wasnt an issue i think i would have ran high test and low-med tren but im saving my cash for the shredding.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys i was wondering could the tests have something wrong about them because i was checking my tests and the last time i took that test was around 2 years ago as a natty and my testosterone came out at 451 ng/dl which is impossible considering i was a tad above 18(im young i know) and i definitely can assure you i did not feel like low T at all from things like sex drive, aggression, the gains i made, and overall feeling.