1/4 andro and EPI Andro max dose

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

As far as im concerned minimum effective dose for 1/4 andro is 330 for each and 700+ for epi

but i need to know what is the maximum dose for each one

Chasingtails

Awards
I saw increased results at 550 of 1&4, and I’ve taken up to 1200 of epiandro. I’ve seen people go all the way to 2000 on the epi, but I can’t speak from experience there

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I saw increased results at 550 of 1&4, and I’ve taken up to 1200 of epiandro. I’ve seen people go all the way to 2000 on the epi, but I can’t speak from experience there
actually i was going to be in range of 330 t0 345 for andros and about 900 for epi

taking in consideration this is my 1st cycle do you think i may aim for 550s and 1200?

andros are expensive :)

Chasingtails

Awards
That was on my first cycle when I hit those numbers and I didn’t have any issues. But I also had all the proper ancillaries on hand in case something happened.

Yes, they are incredibly expensive and that’s one of the main reasons I decided on pinning test on my last cycle. If you have to choose one or the other, I would ensure that the epi dose is on the higher end. I love 900mg pwo and 300 12 hours later.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
That was on my first cycle when I hit those numbers and I didn’t have any issues. But I also had all the proper ancillaries on hand in case something happened.

Yes, they are incredibly expensive and that’s one of the main reasons I decided on pinning test on my last cycle. If you have to choose one or the other, I would ensure that the epi dose is on the higher end. I love 900mg pwo and 300 12 hours later.
Thanks bro .

I’ll buy more to get proper dose and I think That in next cycle I’ll drop Andros regardless the results I’m going to get.