Lgd-3303????

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any experience with this? It seems interesting and I just wanted to know if some other people’s experiences.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope, never heard of it. You sure it exists?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took it with test 250 mg and S4
After I came off tren
I still have half the bottle
I think it was over powered by the test and S4 plus I'm not sure what to expect from it.
So ill give it to my client to run with osta.
My opinion so far is low....

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Took it with test 250 mg and S4
After I came off tren
I still have half the bottle
I think it was over powered by the test and S4 plus I'm not sure what to expect from it.
So ill give it to my client to run with osta.
My opinion so far is low....
Oh alright man. If you remember can you let me know how they like it?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, it’s one of the newer sarms on the market. A lot of rc’s and enhanced athlete just put it on their sites for sale
Sounds bogus to me. Any studies on it?

Jk, I was just trolling

Alistair_

Awards
I plan to use 3303 soon and I’ll review it on here. I’ve been a bit frustrated with the lack of logs and reviews on it all around the internet but it’s probably for the same reason I’ve put off trying because it’s only available from a select few SARM dealers and I find it annoying that EA finally releases it and instead of 5mg caps they made them 3mg.

My source keeps saying they will get it soon but they don’t so I’ll have to settle for EA I guess.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan to use 3303 soon and I’ll review it on here. I’ve been a bit frustrated with the lack of logs and reviews on it all around the internet but it’s probably for the same reason I’ve put off trying because it’s only available from a select few SARM dealers and I find it annoying that EA finally releases it and instead of 5mg caps they made them 3mg.

My source keeps saying they will get it soon but they don’t so I’ll have to settle for EA I guess.
Tag me in when you log it bro, I’ve got some at home waiting to be used. On reddit there’s a guy who did a 6 week cycle and when he got bloods his test was really low.so at least we k ow he was suppressed, It shows good promise but I think it was overshadowed by s23 as it came out in the light at similar times

Alistair_

Awards
Tag me in when you log it bro, I’ve got some at home waiting to be used. On reddit there’s a guy who did a 6 week cycle and when he got bloods his test was really low.so at least we k ow he was suppressed, It shows good promise but I think it was overshadowed by s23 as it came out in the light at similar times
Sure no problem. I’ve read that 3303 is more suppressive than 4033 as well but the limited feedback I’ve read has all been positive for results.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I saw a study that said 1mg was enough to suppress the subjects whole natural test so just imagine what 20-30 would do.... but of course the subject in the study was a rodent I’m sure

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m planning on getting some of this to run when I get back home. Out of the country right now.